WE LOVE YOU SUNDERLAND

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
iVkivB3.jpg

Insane. Literally no voice and my ears are just buzzing. Never had an atmosphere like it.

BORINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There is no better atmosphere than winning a derby, especially when you're the underdog. Borini hit a sweet strike too.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
There is no better atmosphere than winning a derby, especially when you're the underdog. Borini hit a sweet strike too.

Got a video, gonna put it up in a bit.

Honestly, when I saw the team and saw: Cuellar, Bardsley, Larsson, Dossena. I thought it was gonna be another 5-1. I was shitting it yesterday, 100x more when I saw that team. Newcastle were piss-poor the 1st half and really came out in the 2nd at least trying to get something. Was a lucky goal for them, went right across the box infront of all the defends and Johnson just wasn't awake to clear it before it got to Debuchey. The 4 of us who sit with me, literally hugging and jumping at the same time when that goal went in by Borini, absolute world class shot.

For Pardew to say on radio that they were unlucky, they were the better side and they deserved to win I was like :shock::dafuq: - he really wasn't watching the same game as me.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
With this goal, Borini may leave to a bigger club during the transfer window.

For 1 goal? Lmao. He's only on loan to us from Liverpool anyway. And Rodgers said he wouldn't be sold... although he said the same thing about Shelvey :lol1: - especially considering what great form Sturridge and Suarez are in.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
For 1 goal? Lmao. He's only on loan to us from Liverpool anyway. And Rodgers said he wouldn't be sold... although he said the same thing about Shelvey :lol1: - especially considering what great form Sturridge and Suarez are in.
True, but some big clubs have bought players who have only had one good season. Madrid has done that a lot of times, for example with Canales. United signed Chicharito because of what he did with Mexico at FIFA's World Cup 2010 (I believe, not sure about that). Can see him on a bigger club by 2014.

DR.gif

The Artiste
Reaction score
7b327001baf281d72da6735025479dc4.gif

Meh im more a leyton orient kinda guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathan

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Sunderland? Jono's stuffed teddy bear?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
True, but some big clubs have bought players who have only had one good season. Madrid has done that a lot of times, for example with Canales. United signed Chicharito because of what he did with Mexico at FIFA's World Cup 2010 (I believe, not sure about that). Can see him on a bigger club by 2014.
United were scouting Chicharito for years.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Also I'm sorry Jonathan but I think we've ruined Sunderland's push for the title by snapping Connor Whickam up again.

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We signed Javier in April 2010, just before the World Cup. We'd scouted him for about a year before then. Sir Alex said something before about wanting to sign him earlier but because of his age and how he'd maybe not adapt to the Premier League we waited and watched him some more first.

Glad we did eventually sign him, our little pea.