• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promos We Have Much More Work To Do... (Part 1 of 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
We Have Much More Work To Do... (Part 1 of 2)

Starting with a black screen for this new scene, there are subtle sounds of voices and clanking. Then you get a few shimmers of light bouncing all over the view. You can now get a clearer earshot of two guys talking while doing some hard labor.

Man #1: Come on, he said drop it down another hundred feet then burrow our way through to...through to...uh...to uh, to what again?

Man #2: Right over here, heading this way and then waaaaaaaaaayyyyy back over here.

Man #1: You know I can't see…

Man #2: Well maybe you should use your fuckin' headlight there, wise guy!

Man #1: ...

Man #2: …

There's a brief silence as one of these men who both happen to have distinct Italian accents, adjust their headlamp as the other is holding some kind of lantern.

Man #1: ...it's called a headlamp, by the way. But anyway, like I was saying...I can't see what this guy is up to but I wanna be done as soon as humanly possible. This shit's giving me the creeps. Who the fuck he think he is anyway? Mr. Boogie Oogie?! Dracula?!? One of them 'Vampire In Brooklyn' type?!

Man #2: Nah, nah, nah. That's where you got it all wrong… Mr. Wright is a very...well...a very unique individual. When he speaks, he makes you think before anything else. He’s just the kind of guy to have a vision and immediately make it happen. Just like that, no questions asked.

Man #1: Well, all I know is...that if a man can...uh, con...con-uh...con-ju...con-ju-er up this type of mess, there's something not screwed to tight in his upper deck and I ain't talking about attics. I'm talking about some real twisted, dark, 'mommy didn't breastfeed me as a child so I'm mad at the world' type shit, some real-life 'serial killer' type shit. I mean he drops by our place of business unannounced, tells us he has this big job for us to do, we make the decision to do it and the whole time...he had this huge, shit-eating grin on his face...THE WHOLE FUCKIN' TIME. And you know what else? I don't even think he blinked once either. From the time he stepped into our office to the time he left. I'm telling you that shit right there...that shit is fucking certifiable, the shit's spooky as fuck. I've seen quite a bit of crazy shit in my time but that right there... that's psychotic as fuck. Like it came straight out of a movie or some shit because that definitely wasn't normal.

Man #2: Well look, what does it matter now anymore? We've started this job a few weeks ago and we're just about done. And this next part will be easier, once we take the…

And just then there's a creak from a door being opened and then slammed shut as someone has entered this area or room. Taking their time to walk down an even creakier staircase, the person addresses the others in such a deep, yet lively tone.

Well hello there…

There's a minor silence and then they speak again…

I take it, you've installed the steel doors to my…basement...that's within a basement. I already love the security door you made upstairs…

The new voice laughs for a moment…

...behind this old rickety, wooden one. Classy touch if I don't say so myself. Darius, you are A FUCKING GENIUS!

Mr. Wright talks to himself as the other voices stay silent for now especially since he follows up with such the maniacal laugh.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! OH HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! AAAAAHHH HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

One of the other voices intervene as if to cut the maddening tension...and get a clear response from their client.

Man #2: Hey uh...Mr...Mr...Mr. Wright?

That's ME!

Man #2: You're...um...uh...we're basically done but we have to just dig this deep tunnel you asked for.

Man #1: Yeah, Mr. W...we'll probably be done by next week.

PERFECT!!!! Something tells me we'll be needing it...for when our guest arrives.

Man #1: Guest?! What guest?

Oh don't worry about it, you'll probably be gone by then...or not...or out getting wasted...or not...or maybe back working on other jobs then going home to your wives and kids...or end up dead...or not...or maybe out partying, living it up...or...just dead.

Man #2: …

Man #1: …

Man #1: Uh...Right, Mr. Wright. We'll uh...get this done for you in a hurry but for now I...I think...it...it's b-b-best time...to...go! RIGHT, LOU?!

Lou: Uh, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! WE HAVE A BIG DINNER WE HAVE TO GET TO SO UH…

Well, that's a shame...I wanted to have you guys for dinner myself.

Man #1: …

Lou: …

The guys make no other comments but sprint upstairs and out the house, nearly knocking themselves down in an attempt to escape the psychopath. Which they successfully get away, leaving this strange character to stand alone...in the dark…

or is he really alone at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.