We have a new theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Corrected.

8ecb1a55fa0b84a7912846194b1a4de7.gif

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
It's pretty sexy, could definitely get used to this. Nice job.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Once Roode is added and we get our userbars back it'll be dope. Until then I'm gonna say it fucksucks.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of it personally.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I like the new theme. Wouldn't be a horrible idea to add a color changer/picker to it though for those who don't like red. Something that changes the color of the links, thead, etc. from red to whatever color they desire.

edit: I also feel like you missed the boat by not making a theme that actually matches the design of rest of the site (watchwrestling.ch). Still feels like the forum is a separate site which doesn't look good to potential newcomers IMHO. Feel free to disagree, but I know when I visit a website and the forum is a completely different theme than the rest of the site it feels very unprofessional.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Am Having a Little problem with it, Just a Tiny Nuisance.

It seems I can't view comments on people's status' from the front page, Just wanted to tell ya bout this.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Feel like a thread doesn't become a good thread until Testify projects his dribbler ways all over it.

I like the new theme. Wouldn't be a horrible idea to add a color changer/picker to it though for those who don't like red. Something that changes the color of the links, thead, etc. from red to whatever color they desire.

edit: I also feel like you missed the boat by not making a theme that actually matches the design of rest of the site (watchwrestling.ch). Still feels like the forum is a separate site which doesn't look good to potential newcomers IMHO. Feel free to disagree, but I know when I visit a website and the forum is a completely different theme than the rest of the site it feels very unprofessional.
Light theme is coming too which looks more like the home site, but we're hoping the home site can be redesigned soon (for other reasons). The vast majority of the userbase prefer dark themes so I wanted to provide one the community wants, instead of adding one for extra professionalism. I hope the new theme for the home site can match this though.

A colour picker might be doable, not sure.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I am loving the tags when you tag somebody and highlight over their name it glows, I find that so sick!

Along with the profiles on the side when replying I think that's also really fun, the color is great and i'm really enjoying using it.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
Feel like a thread doesn't become a good thread until Testify projects his dribbler ways all over it.

Light theme is coming too which looks more like the home site, but we're hoping the home site can be redesigned soon (for other reasons). The vast majority of the userbase prefer dark themes so I wanted to provide one the community wants, instead of adding one for extra professionalism. I hope the new theme for the home site can match this though.

A colour picker might be doable, not sure.

ly crayo

Reactions: Crayo

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Good eye for that typo. Xanth was on the phone or something when I wrote that, and I wanted to get it done really quick to impress him as neither of us had any idea what to put there. Will fix that when my game is over.

The front of the site is my favourite thing, what font are you talking about @CFCrusader? A screenshot would be great :)
I'll be your typo guy :jericho: Nah, actually, I'll probably just sit on my fat ass complaining. :pity1:

Nevermind, it looked a bit off to me last night for some reason but looking again, it's a-okay.