We have a new theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
For days now we have been working on a new dark theme for you guys, since many of you prefer darker styles and I thought our current one was terribly outdated. If you wish to see the new theme, scroll down to the bottom left of the site and click "Fusion Dark" -- or the name of whatever theme you are using -- and change it to "Core Dark" (I might rename it soon to "Watch Wrestling").

Please keep your feedback constructive and to this thread alone. The former theme is still there (fusion dark) so if you don't want to change then go ahead and use that one. The new theme though is our default theme now and will be the only theme updated in the future.

The theme is still in early development so there are definitely a few bugs here and there. If you wish to point them out then do so here and I'll get on fixing it. The post_bit (this bit) is going to be redesigned very soon. We'll make that look MUCH nicer.

Hope you like it.

-Crayo

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
The one problem I have is the size of the poster information. The avatars are way too small.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
The one problem I have is the size of the poster information. The avatars are way too small.

Crayo said:
The theme is still in early development so there are definitely a few bugs here and there. If you wish to point them out then do so here and I'll get on fixing it. The post_bit (this bit) is going to be redesigned very soon. We'll make that look MUCH nicer.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
Looks nice, I was just use to the old one :O

Do the guys at the top still change when you refresh? that was cool.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You are doing the job of going corporate WWEF really, really well. I like every change that has been done as of late.