We don't need the Lounge!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
When thinking about this earlier, I was thinking to myself, what is the point of the Lounge when we can ask the same questions in new threads in the Lounge. If you ask me, we need a new chat thread and to get rid of the lounge, as far as I am concerned it is pointless and the chatroom is messy, ever since CMS merged all those threads in.

seX-Power

Keep the chat thread as it is, and keep the lounge, though turn it into a BTB resources/BTB lounge section.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The chat is messy if you ask me, and the lounge does need to be changed or just gotten rid of, but X, what would you propose we do with the lounge/resources as you suggested.

seX-Power

We steal some threads and post them, you know what I'm talking about.

And how is the chatroom messy, you click on the last page and reply. Oh wait, this is the guy who considered leaving IWF because of ONE EXTRA FUCKING CLICK at the main page. :smh

-TJ-

I think this is the first time I saw a, "gEet riD Of tHwatT tHeIr cHitraOm! thread. But ehhhh keep it. >.<

Qwake

We don't need to change anything in this section because nobody is sticking with a BTB and posting in it and nobody is reviewing anything either, what good would it to get a new chatroom when nobody seems to be talking/posting anywhere anyways?

seX-Power

This section sucks shit, putting it plain and simple. I blame Gards.

ijkl055

Reaction score
Men do their broken weapons rather use Than their bare hands

Men do their broken weapons rather use Than their bare hands.

Axis

We don't need to change anything in this section because nobody is sticking with a BTB and posting in it and nobody is reviewing anything either, what good would it to get a new chatroom when nobody seems to be talking/posting anywhere anyways?

heyfku.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If ya'll didn't have ridiculous expectations in terms of quality without thinking the BTB is shit, I'd have a BTB running every week. lol.

seX-Power

Of course, it is possible that our expectations are fair and you really are shit. Lol.