Kayfabe We are Champions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

*Buster Gates’ music hits. He strolls out onto the stage suited up with Reginald following closely behind looking dapper as usual. Reginald carries Buster’s World Heavyweight Championship in his arms. The pair make their way to the ring, soaking in the boos as they do so. Reginald walks up the steps and sits on the middle rope to allow Buster to get in the ring easier. Buster returns the favour once he enters. Reginald produces a custom “BG” engraved microphone from his jacket pocket and hands it to Buster.*

Buster Gates: Since I became World Heavyweight Champion just two weeks ago I’ve been taking things pretty easy. I’ve enjoyed my “honeymoon period”. I’ve been plain sailing. Just, getting by... But now it’s time to get back to business! And business is about to BOOM because now that I’m World Heavyweight Champion yet again I get to dictate what goes on around here just that little bit more. I call the shots around here and it’s about time that some action starts picking up. Things quickly hit a peak when I became champ. There was such a build-up, excitement and then it all exploded at Bad Blood. I had the match of my life. I won the big one and I celebrated by ditching that gold digger and re-uniting with my one true life partner Reginald.

*Reginald bows in the background still holding the World Heavyweight Championship.*

Buster Gates: Reg is THE MAN. If it wasn’t for him playing his part so well I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in. Which is why he will be holding onto that belt for me. He’s earned it. He is as much champion as I am. So Reg, pass me the title...

*Buster takes the World Heavyweight Championship and puts it around Reginald’s waist.*

Buster Gates: Reg, you will hold this on my behalf. I’ve been the main event of this company without the title for so long that I don’t need to wear it to prove I belong at the top. It’s about damn time that people starting showing YOU some respect.

*The audience begin to boo.*

Buster Gates: Now I know that I wasn’t exactly the nicest to Reginald the last few months, but that was on purpose. He knew it was coming and it was all part of our plan. What has really annoyed me is the amount of others who thought they could disrespect and attack Reg over his time in charge. Anarchy Inc made him a pushover. Joseph Diamond forced him to make him a bigger star and attacked him! Ryan Blake trusted him with all his heart the pathetic fool... After all the things that Robert did, did you honestly think that Reg would EVER want to work with you?!

*Buster pauses.*

Buster Gates: And not only that... But people have shown ME disrespect too. Martin Drake defeated me in my second match back. I didn’t show an ounce of gratitude or humbleness when he won. Actually, he didn’t do anything at all! He moved on like it was no big deal. HOW DARE HE!? I AM THE. BIG. DEAL! Reese Glover was another. A case of wrong time wrong place but he just kept coming back for more... When I say stop, you should’ve stopped... Andersen Vega I turned into a joke champion when I decimated him. I deserve better than this crap!

*More boos follow.*

Buster Gates: I defeated Will Neilson just a few weeks ago and now, just next week I’ll be facing him again but this time with my championship on the line... It’s a disgrace! What gives him the right to step up to me again? He hasn’t proven himself. More importantly he hasn’t made me want to give him another shot at greatness... Now I am aware... I don’t have any friends around here. But the thing is, I don’t need friends! When you’re as good as me you shine no matter what! I have everything I need right here with Reginald and the World Heavyweight Championship. I don’t need friends. I am the BEST! I proved I am the best and I’ve been the best since I got here. My reign is only just beginning. I deserve respect and it’s about damn time that I... No, WE... Got it...

*Buster’s music hits again. He passes his engraved microphone back to Reginald and the two leave the ring and return backstage.*