We all need to just quit dick teasing.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
* nah, abandon thread, i done whiffed on this one *

I see the way you look at my sentences peepshow... :roll:
you need to quit acting gay and cum out the closet and let a smurf hit dat! :batista:

Rell, you and all them smurfs know basketball ain't a sport, so why you all spraying axe on yo' pubes and rubbin' up on each other? From here it don't look like you fools is tryin' to start fires or something.

Dark Knight and Spainish Outsider..... c'mon... we know you smurfs are con-joined twins... don't act like you smurfs don't beat each other.... off

Luke... man smurf, we all know you like to play with 50 cent's nutsack while he's asleep... quit tryin' to be a hater, you know he giggles and dreams of white woman.

Lisa Lamp-Pel-Nelly: "I'm fat and white and fuck black guys!"

....comedy central roast of AWF

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ya bro your gimmick is stale as shit. go on a short hiatus and come back refreshened and restored man. People are gonna start thinking your a one trick pony

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well I was gone for a while, so I found it humorous again for a short while when I returned, but I bet all of you are straight sick of this nonsence..

Jake, we need a GeedSmack reunion.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Kenfan.....

Reaction score
WS Reveals IWF members threads can come back but I probably don't know most of the new members here <_<

...god...

Reaction score
yeah man this place is flooding with new member activity