WCW's GOAT Round 2: Kevin Nash vs. Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
KEVIN NASH vs. CHRIS JERICHO

Will 1,001 holds be enough to put away the founding father of the now Wolfpac, or will a single Jackknife powerbomb put Jericho in his place as once more, Nash meets one of those vanilla midgets he hates so much.​

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Jericho. Better matches, greater entertainment.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I was going to vote Nash, but I'm deciding Jericho instead. Nash had the bigger impact without a doubt, but along with that came inexcusable atrocities like the finger poke of doom and other Blue old man shit that he brought to the table towards WCW's demise, so yeah, Jericho for the win.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'm going to go with Nash...I love Jericho, don't get me wrong, but I feel Nash did more for WCW.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As with Hall, I was willing to vote Nash over almost anyone in the first round for their NwO contribution alone. However, in later rounds, I'm looking at more of the overall picture, and for that my vote here goes to Jericho.

Enforcer

Reaction score
I say Nash on this one, Jericho... though his matches were great in WCW he was nothing more than a mid card attraction... He never went the Hardcore Main Event Status like Nash did, or have the High profile career that Nash did in WCW!