WCW4Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
Who the fuck would read a 550 page piece of crap memoir about coming of age in the 1980's? What did he cry himself to sleep at night over the rise and fall of Stacey Q? Was he excited when he moved from his parents basement to his own roach motel while making a witty quip about how he was moving on up like the Jeffersons?

Seriously, even if he WAS a real person. Sounds like you both are full of shit.

Again the boy genius responds with his patented, cryptic humor. He's head and, well, head anyway above all of you. Don't even try to fathom his words. But as for a "piece of crap memoir", you don't judge a book by its cover. And when you haven't even seen the cover, you're blind and you're a facial tomato glower.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Again the boy genius responds with his patented, cryptic humor. He's head and, well, head anyway above all of you. Don't even try to fathom his words. But as for a "piece of crap memoir", you don't judge a book by its cover. And when you haven't even seen the cover, you're blind and you're a facial tomato glower.

I don't have to read a book by its cover to know that whoever bothered to write 550 pages of coming of age in the 1980's is a piece of shit. lol.

Judging by his older posts, he's apparently "the perfect human being". Beautiful wife, growing kids, early retirement, ultra famous and ultra attractive, charming, intelligent and a great philosopher and historian.

All posting on a little known wrestling discussion forum trying to debate the merits of Ric Flair rather than using his apparent skills to make the world a better place. lol.

I don't want to read about a guy splurging all over himself as if he's the greatest thing since Jesus on sliced bread. If he had a particularly compelling story, or some of it was exagerrated for the sake of entertainment value. Sure why not? Other than that, I've never read a 550 page book worth reading beyond the Lord of the Rings series. Even 1984, quite possibly my favorite book of all time, wasn't even 400.