WCW4Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=1041

LogicalWMD
Something to do with being an author
Intrests: Learning, writing, debating, watching and talking wrestling. Also describes shit about neuroscience.
Formerly: Sucking on Ric Flair's limp dick.
Proof of LogicalWMD's Douchebagery:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3890

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=8456

WCW4Ever
Something to do with attorney and author
Interests: Watching wrestling (not that uncommon here), Neuroscience, Philosophy, Writing
Currently: Sucking on Ric Flair's limp dick.
Proof of WCW4Ever's douchebagery:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34663

idk why I made this thread, but I thought this could get interesting >_>

btw, LogicalWMD was a douche.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Trav is right they are the same guy.

Both are from Vancouver which makes sense because the guy has logic like he's right ripped all the time.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
You're telling me he was a douchebag. I had to put up with this jerk as my roommate. He commandeered my computer, using it for purposes I didn't authorize and learned everything he knew about wrestling from me and even started talking like me and taking up all of my interests. He'd even forge checks in my name and dress up like me, passing himself off as me. I heard, after booting him out that he even got plastic surgery and even looks identical to me. Hell, can you guys believe this?

Wrestling Station

You're telling me he was a douchebag. I had to put up with this jerk as my roommate. He commandeered my computer, using it for purposes I didn't authorize and learned everything he knew about wrestling from me and even started talking like me and taking up all of my interests. He'd even forge checks in my name and dress up like me, passing himself off as me. I heard, after booting him out that he even got plastic surgery and even looks identical to me. Hell, can you guys believe this?
spbqm0.jpg

Travis40

lol, douche

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
The last I heard, Logical WMD (Logical Weapon of Mass Destruction) had had published a 550 page novel which was a fictionalized memoir of coming of age in the 1980's.

But why hold this this guy's actions against me? Sure, our styles resemble each other's. We would read the same wrestling books, watch the same shows and the same tapes, were both Flair marks and would spend hours discussing current and past wrestling when we were roommates. I taught him how to write. He was like my kid brother even though we were about the same age.

All I've done in here here has been to contribute to Classic Wrestling, mistakenly start a role play in which I got clobbered by the Rated R CM Star and start an entertaining thread about Ric Flair which drew some very good posts. What's the problem with that?

the dark knight

how the hell did you know about this section's old name again?

Travis40

The last I heard, Logical WMD (Logical Weapon of Mass Destruction) had had published a 550 page novel which was a fictionalized memoir of coming of age in the 1980's.

Wow, instead of stroking Ric Flair's limp cock, you're now stroking your ego.....

N1390-anal_douche.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Who the fuck would read a 550 page piece of crap memoir about coming of age in the 1980's? What did he cry himself to sleep at night over the rise and fall of Stacey Q? Was he excited when he moved from his parents basement to his own roach motel while making a witty quip about how he was moving on up like the Jeffersons?

Seriously, even if he WAS a real person. Sounds like you both are full of shit.