WCW: The New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
WCW: The New Era​

As TNA takes its final steps and the WWE is going bankrupt, Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff are quick to take advantage by bringing the WCW back with the aid of three other businessmen. They build a roster of Main Event stars, Mid Card stars, Low Card stars and Cruiserweight stars. Russo uses his end of the money to build a brand new arena outside of Philadelphia that will hold 5000 fans. Well the rest of the money goes towards the building of a powerhouse roster.

Champions:
WCW World Championship:
WCW United States Champion:
WCW Cruiserweight Champion:
WCW World Tag Team Champions:

Main Eventers:
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Steve Austin
Triple H
Booker T
Sting

Mid-Carders:
Kevin Nash
Abyss
Scott Steiner
Goldberg
Mr. Kennedy
Edge
Rhino
Finlay
The Boogeyman

Low Carders:
Paul Burchill
Shelton Benjamin
Mike Knox
CM Punk

Cruiserweights:
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Hurricane Helms
Jay Lethal
Chris Sabin

Tag Teams:
Beer Money Inc.- Robert Roode/James Storm
The Dudley Boyz: Spike, Bubba Ray, Devon
LAX: Homicide/Hernandez
The Legacy: Randy Orton/Ted DiBiase/Cody Rhodes

OOC: I am looking for 1 or 2 people to aid me in running the fed and writing up some shows so they can be posted as soon as possible. If anyone would be willing to write 1 or 2 matches each PPV event or even help me run the fed that would be a huge help. Message me if you are interested.

OOC: I will be doing weekly house shows in quick form. Well there will be 1 some months 2 PPV events which will be written in full. I am going to start with the January PPV event Souled Out. Preview will be up in a couple days.

CT Styles

If you have enough money to get
Main Eventers:
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Steve Austin
Triple H
Booker T
Sting
them..
Mid-Carders:
Kevin Nash
Abyss
Scott Steiner
Goldberg
Mr. Kennedy
Edge
Rhino
Finlay
The Boogeyman
them..
Low Carders:
Paul Burchill
Shelton Benjamin
Mike Knox
CM Punk
them..
Cruiserweights:
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Hurricane Helms
Jay Lethal
Chris Sabin
them..
Tag Teams:
Beer Money Inc.- Robert Roode/James Storm
The Dudley Boyz: Spike, Bubba Ray, Devon
LAX: Homicide/Hernandez
The Legacy: Randy Orton/Ted DiBiase/Cody Rhodes
and them then I think you can afford an arena bigger than one that holds 5000. Is this really going to happen or will this be one of the 70% of BTBs that don't post a show? The roster is too crowded if you have Goldberg, Edge, and (possibly) Booker T as midcarders that imo, is too crowded. There's no youth really in the midcard except for Kennedy.

There's a lot of flaws in this but let's see what you do, if you do anything.

Evil Austin

Well you could have explained better how the WWE got their money crisis so bad that they became Bankrupt. I mean you talk about Russo's endless money what about Vince's and just exactly how did he come broke?

The roster is very un realistic though it is a good one and hopefuly with this good roster you can make good shows and turn this into something.
Good luck.

connorten

Reaction score
You can delete this thread I have a new idea that I will be sticking with. I will post the roster in 1 week.