WCW Rules' WWE: An Age of Paranoia and Desperation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Pheeewww! Dude I just saw this and fucking hell I am in love. I have always wanted to sort of a BTB which looks at the WWE in a different angle with everything being depressing and moody yet wonderfully addicting.

Dude, with your talents I can see you going straight to the top just like HFH did, and I can see you doing it fast, all I can say is E-High Five, this looks Awesome.

My Thoughts on Raw

First thing I saw was you addressed the fact that Raw has the most ridiculous amount of Number 1 Contender Matches going on and really Zero Well Built Up Championship Feuds apart from the Current one.

The I saw the roster. Pretty Good Roster I have to admit, I saw two Rey Mysterio's which I am intrigued by to say the least. I think some how you will incorporate this into the Kane/Rey Storyline which will be fucking class.

My Thoughts on Smackdown

I loved your Tag Line for this, the "Leaderless Middle Man" which is pretty great.

Thoughts on the Roster, Pretty much the same tbh with the additions of Teddy Hart and TJ. Not sure about TJ but I know a lot about Hart, pretty good wrestler and i hope you put him to good use. Same Champions, everything looks good.

My Thoughts on ECW

Smaller Roster, thought that is not a bad thing. Sean O'Haire and Age of Fall, FTW! I am wondering how you are going to have these three dominate and as you have said you are going to create a Darker WWE I can already tell ECW will once again become Extreme.

You talked about Teddy Long in your Sypnosis a lot so I am wondering weather you will have him lose control? That would be good tbh. And I am wondering weather or not you will have Sean O'Haire win the Championship which would be cool giving him the rep he deserves.

Final Thought

Hats off to you mate, you have done something I could never do. You truly are a class act and I wish you the best of luck.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Considering that you can take a staredown between Sting and Kobashi stretch it out to two paragraphs and make it interesting this should be very good. But whatever happened to that huge show you've been hyping over the past 3 or 4 months?

McLovin

Reaction score
WCWRules you have done very well to generate interest. This is the eighteenth post and you've only posted the Backstory and Roster. Good luck!

seX-Power

Ya, well this is the 18th reply! WCW Rules this looks really interesting. As you may know I am leaving now but when I get back I will most certainly check out this BTB as it looks great. Lots of twists and turns here, with AOTF, O'Haire, 2 Mysterios, some more luchadors, 'Childream of Mysterio' and no GM on Smackdown. Will read, :thumbsup:

1chiban

Reaction score
What happened to this? Another promising BTB down the drain?

Beer

He ended this, and started a new one. It is called GCW. It is still going on. He has a show preview up.

1chiban

Reaction score
Whoops! Okay. Will check that out then! Got a link to make things easier for me lol?