Wcw nitro 95-01 and Raw for sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wes1776

Reaction score
currently selling Wcw 1995 to 2001 on DVD and RAW 1997-2001 on DVD..message me if your interested

Beer Money Army

yes....

but PM me some references of you wrestling selling history with past trader's/purchaser's.. (then maybe i will work out a deal with you.)

Airfixx

Ya'll do know that you can download entire YEARS worth or Raw for free if you scour round some torrent sites don't you?

JohnDoeHoe22

Reaction score
hey airfixx watch your mouth. I'm a WWE attorney that goes after those sites, those are illegal to download. How about supporting the company you love and buying the DVD's? Can't even buy them used for a discount?...terrible!

Beer Money Army

please close this thread, as the member that made the thread is basically just bullshitting

Airfixx

hey airfixx watch your mouth. I'm a WWE attorney that goes after those sites, those are illegal to download. How about supporting the company you love and buying the DVD's? Can't even buy them used for a discount?...terrible!

Learn to read first you twat!

1. You cannot buy old raw episodes on DVD from WWE/Silvervision, smart-ass.... Being the supposed WWE employee that you are I'm suprised you don't know this!

2. You got no beef with someone SELLING bootleg tapes but you have with someone DLing them for free? Go figure!

p.s. FYI: I pay for EVERY fucking PPV I watch.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Was that post meant to be funny? Or what?