WBW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nabz23

Reaction score

Before you read: I’ve been continuing my wbw, and i have done fixing and its ready to be here on the best wrestling forum out there. This isn’t really a BTB thing well it is but instead of just seeing on paper who i have planned to win i actually watch them, I do my btb organization w.e you wanna call it on Smackdown vs Raw 2008 becuase i have all the people i want in that game. And also my shows aren’t going to be like essays like other people have because lets be hounest i doubt everyone reads the ENTIRE show so im going to have a nice smaller show but their will be enough reading, but not so much that you dont wanna even see it. And guys please calm down with the negative comments because im just kinda getting into this btb sorta stuff.

Backstory: 5 years ago Vincent Kennedy McMahon gave the hands of the WWE to Mr.Khan's hands. Commisioner Khan is what he first wanted to be called by everyone. What did he do exactly the same thing McMahon did when he bought wCw, and ECW, DESTROY IT! He changed the name WWE to WBW worlds bloodiest wrestling, and over the past 5 years their has been a different era in wrestling and the WBW is the place where wrestling will never ever be the same!

Upcoming PPV:​
2uyprex.jpg

Well The WBW Draft happened with wDw and the entire roster's have changed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

2qbg8j5.jpg

148dkyc.jpg

Raw
Brock Lesnar(WHC)
Kane- Unify Tag Team Champion
DH Smith
Bret Hart
Goldberg
Marcus Cor Von
Mark Henry
Booger man
Shawn Michaels
JBL
Chuck
Kevin Nash
Chris Jericho

2r4j3q0.jpg

x549ap.jpg

ECW
Zack Rdyer-ECW Champion
Kenny Dykstra
Hardcore Holly
Curt Hawkins
Yoshi Tatsu
Mark Jindarak
Chavo
Terry Funk-GM
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Carlito
Evan Bourne

14l3lmo.jpg

250qc87.jpg

Smackdown
Menace-WBW Champion
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Ezekeil Jackson
Jeff hardy
William Regal-GM
R-Truth
John Morrison
Hornswoggle-Assistan GM
Christian
Jesse-Truth
Big Show-Unify Tag Team Champion
Umaga

*IC , and U.S Title TBD.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
WBW Shows Schedule (Week of August 3rd - August 7th ):
WBW Friday Night Smackdown!(August 7th,2009)- Rhode Island; Providence – Dunkin’ Donuts Center (14,000)

WBW Shows Schedule (Week of August 10th - August 14th ):
WBW Monday Night Raw(August 10th,2009)London – The O2 Arena (23,000)London
WBW ECW(WBW Draft Night)(August 11th,2009)– The O2 Arena (23,000)
WBW Friday Night Smackdown!(August 14th,2009)London – The O2 Arena (23,000)

WBW Shows Schedule (Week of August 17th - August 21st ):
WBW Monday Night Raw(August 17th,2009)Alabama; Birmingham – Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Center (19,000)
WBW ECW(WBW Draft Night)(August 18th,2009)Maryland; Baltimore – 1st Mariner Arena (13,500)
WBW Friday Night Smackdown!(August 21st,2009)Maryland; Baltimore – 1st Mariner Arena (13,500)
Backlash (August 23rd,2009) - Virginia; Richmond – Richmond Coliseum (13,500)

WBW Shows Schedule (Week of August 24th - August 28th ):
WBW Monday Night Raw(August 24th,2009)- Michigan; Auburn Hills – The Palace of Auburn Hills (22,000)
WBW ECW(WBW Draft Night)(August 25th,2009)- Nevada; Las Vegas – Thomas and Mack Center (19,000)
WBW Friday Night Smackdown!(August 28th,2009)- Nevada; Las Vegas – Thomas and Mack Center (19,000)

WBW Shows Schedule (Week of August 31st - September 4th):
WBW Monday Night Raw(August 31st,2009)-Ontario; Toronto – Air Canada Center (23,000)
WBW ECW(WBW Draft Night)(September 1st,2009)- Quebec; Montreal – The Bell Center (21,200)
WBW Friday Night Smackdown!(September 4th,2009)- Quebec; Montreal – The Bell Center (21,200)

Upcoming PPV Schedule:
5th Anniversary of Wrestlemania New York; New York City – Madison Square Garden (20,000) (August 2nd,2009)
Backlash (August 23rd,2009) - Virginia; Richmond – Richmond Coliseum (13,500)
Judgment Day (September 13th,2009)- Ohio; Cleveland – Quicken Loans Arena (20,500)
More PPV Schedule coming soon!​

*NOTE: ECW SHOWS ARE NOT AS BIG AS THE OTHER SHOWS BECUASE ITS A SMALL SHOW. _______________________________________________________________________________________

Nabz23

Reaction score
I am not going to post the shows before wrestlemania becuase their is no point since the rosters have changed, Smackdown will be posted probably on Friday.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Nabz glad to see your continuing with this can you at least post the Wrestlemania results lol, I still kind of want to know Zack Ryder won the ECW belt

Nabz23

Reaction score
Alright you asked alot I will give it to you lmao

346tibo.jpg

2lnclj7.jpg
Marcus Cor Von def Colin Delaney
Colin Delaney started WM5 out , calling out any opponent which ended up being Marcus Cor Von.

14al7ih.jpg

Great Khali def Vladimir Kozlov to win the IC title both men were later on drafted to wDw on Monday.

2d9w9d2.jpg

Mr.Kennedy succesfully retained his U.S title against JBL but on Monday Kennedy was drafted away to the wDw.

nffp0i.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson was John Morrison's replacement, but Tommy Dreamer won the ECW title, but he got drafted away to wDw on Monday

346xsns.jpg

The Miz def Shawn Michaels with HBK's own finisher the sweet chin music! BUT THE MIZ WAS DRAFTED TO wDw AS WELL!

20av4sj.jpg

Rey Mysterio retained his WHC title, but on Monday saddly Triple H and Rey were drafted away to the wDw.

2lxuyo9.jpg

Rey Mysterio was Kofi's replacement , though the match went on to be a double count out, All 4 men were drafted away to the wDw.

179ru1.jpg

Chris Jericho def Randy Orton in a last man standing match, Orton was later drafted to wDw on Monday.

28r1jlv.jpg

Edge retained the WBW title in a TLC match, but was drafted to wDw on Monday.

I had ECW on Tuesday and in the main event it was Lashley vs Zack Ryder for the ECW title, Ryder was the suprise opponent, Ryder won when Lashley speared both Ryder and the Ref but while those men were down, Ezekiel Jackson interfered and chokeslamed Lashley to let Ryder get the cheat victory and become ECW champion.

Also later on in a supplemental draft Ezekiel Jackson and Lashley were drafted to Smackdown.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Ok, now I know this will come off making me look like a blueberry but with the WDW