Wazzup!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WayneD

Reaction score
My name is WayneD. I am a freelance writer who enjoys practically any given topic. A few of my preferred topics consist of home repairs, website marketing, politics, personal finance, the human body and why I could never dance as good as Michael Jackson. I write when I'm unhappy; I write when I'm happy. Toss me anything at all and I'm sure I can put it into writing. However, beyond writing and discussing the things I do know, I'm a student for existence. I could be the first one to admit that there are still so many things left for me to learn, and I see writing as a great tool for conversation and direction. Not only can you share your lifestyle experiences and offer a guiding light for other people, but also via writing, you can come across new ideas and answers to questions that have remained unanswered.

I’ve found your site very interesting so I registered here for me to be part of your community. I hope you could all be my friends and please just tell if I abuse you through any words that I will reply. I wait for your warmth greetings. Thanks!:cool:

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
welcome welcome welcome

we have a legends tournament you can take part in

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
Welcome to WrestleClub Forums. I'm the Keyboard Warrior. I think you'll like this place and hopefully you stick around here.