Ways to Make Sheamus Summer's Biggest Heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
7 Ways to Make Sheamus Summer's Biggest Heel

dce0fa932ffcecfc767f92e7e8b857d9.jpg

Fella has been rumored to be heading for a heel turn since he returned from injury earlier in the year, for whatever reason they put those plans on hold.. one theory is they believed he stayed a babyface simply for the UK Tour; being a european superstar they felt he would make a bigger draw than if they had turned him heel.

Anyway in the article above the writer(s) propose 7 different scenarios, some definitely have a higher chance of happening than others; and also I feel like some could be combined together seeing as they have to do with different "time frames" of the Summer.

Personally I've been digging Sheamus' booking but as far as the scenarios mentioned in the article I can actually potentially see a few of them happening.. Mainly the Dolph Ziggler hitting the zig zag out of nowhere to steal the US Title or perhaps even Cesaro hitting the neutralizer and then having Sheamus just wail on either of them after the match. Also can see the feuding with DB one as well as having him cost Roman Reigns the MITB and then subsequently joining Evolution or he could've done that before.

Do you guys think they should try and push Sheamus hard over the summer especially with Daniel Bryan's injury consuming his time for pretty much the first half of the summer? or do you think they should just keep him where he's at? If you think they should push Sheamus via heel turn and have any different scenarios to contribute in addition to the 7 mentioned in the link I'd love to hear it. Sheamus has grown on me this past year; never really hated the guy just wasn't a fan.​

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Sheamus will join Evolution after Batista leaves... heel turn done. I don't think he needs to do anything more than that to make him a major heel.

Reactions: DK JAMES

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sheamus will join Evolution after Batista leaves... heel turn done. I don't think he needs to do anything more than that to make him a major heel.

Yeah that's the #1 overall scenario most articles like this are saying.
That scenario I think personally is going to be combined with another one mentioned, screw Roman Reigns out of the MITB.. or maybe even Dean will get his US accessory belt back and piss Sheamus off to the point where he seeks aid from Hunter & Boreton.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah that's the #1 overall scenario most articles like this are saying.
That scenario I think personally is going to be combined with another one mentioned, screw Roman Reigns out of the MITB.. or maybe even Dean will get his US accessory belt back and piss Sheamus off to the point where he seeks aid from Hunter & Boreton.

Well yeah, once he joins Evolution ten of course he'll do more... screwing over The Shield is, of course, obvious... I wonder if Evolution will focus on The Wyatts after the Cena feud is done and over with? That would be interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well yeah, once he joins Evolution ten of course he'll do more... screwing over The Shield is, of course, obvious... I wonder if Evolution will focus on The Wyatts after the Cena feud is done and over with? That would be interesting.
For some reason I feel MITB is going to happen before Sheamus joins Evolution, although there was some chatter about how the heel turn could literally happen anytime after they got back stateside.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
For some reason I feel MITB is going to happen before Sheamus joins Evolution, although there was some chatter about how the heel turn could literally happen anytime after they got back stateside.

I don't see Batista staying around after Payback... I mean it is just about 2 months until GotG is released in theaters... it's about time for his press stuff to start happening for that. So I can see Sheamus joining the RAW after Payback or a couple weeks after that after interfering in a couple Shield matches for no apparent reason.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't see Batista staying around after Payback... I mean it is just about 2 months until GotG is released in theaters... it's about time for his press stuff to start happening for that. So I can see Sheamus joining the RAW after Payback or a couple weeks after that after interfering in a couple Shield matches for no apparent reason.
Yeah I suppose that is true. Hmm, do you see only Sheamus joining Evolution (keeping it 3 members) or do you see them enlarging the stable a bit back to 4?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah I suppose that is true. Hmm, do you see only Sheamus joining Evolution (keeping it 3 members) or do you see them enlarging the stable a bit back to 4?

Well... with the rumors that Ric Flair is about to take a physical evaluation for in-ring work... I think we could see him make that heel turn and join Evolution once again as a manager/limited action role. I don't see anyone but Sheamus joining Evolution as far as active wrestlers go.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well... with the rumors that Ric Flair is about to take a physical evaluation for in-ring work... I think we could see him make that heel turn and join Evolution once again as a manager/limited action role. I don't see anyone but Sheamus joining Evolution as far as active wrestlers go.

For some reason I still think the company is toying around with Cody Rhodes being a potential new member too. But yeah I heard that thing about Flair so I guess if he does come back in that role they wouldn't need a 4th or rather 5th in that case guy for their stable. I think HHH/Orton/Sheamus/Cody would be a pretty solid Evolution squad.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
For some reason I still think the company is toying around with Cody Rhodes being a potential new member too. But yeah I heard that thing about Flair so I guess if he does come back in that role they wouldn't need a 4th or rather 5th in that case guy for their stable. I think HHH/Orton/Sheamus/Cody would be a pretty solid Evolution squad.

I'm not big on Cody... I'd rather just see him feud with Goldust for a bit and then drop into the IC title hunt.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm not big on Cody... I'd rather just see him feud with Goldust for a bit and then drop into the IC title hunt.
I think Goldy is only here til Summer Slam, which is why I'm hyped for MITB because they could go soo many ways with it; have Sheamus screw over Reigns at some point, and then they also could have Cody take a play from Sandow's playbook and turn on his brother and take the case for himself.

Not a lot of people are big on Cody, I like him a lot! Definitely just a personal preference thing haha.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think Goldy is only here til Summer Slam, which is why I'm hyped for MITB because they could go soo many ways with it; have Sheamus screw over Reigns at some point, and then they also could have Cody take a play from Sandow's playbook and turn on his brother and take the case for himself.

Not a lot of people are big on Cody, I like him a lot! Definitely just a personal preference thing haha.

That would definitely work.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It won't happen, but they did just have the perfect opportunity to turn Sheamus fall into their laps. Not only did he do the Authority's bidding by getting the jobber belt off of Ambrose and look really heelish in the process, but Bryan just went out with a neck injury. Remember that Bryan was the guy who injured him in the MITB match (when in reality accidents happen), so Sheamus has the perfect motivation as well.

I don't know if they can safely do a Brogue Kick spot with Bryan's injured neck (they should be able to, since it's a really safe move) but when Stephanie comes out to strip Bryan of the belt, maybe Sheamus can hide under the ring while they do a promo and then eventually off camera he can pop up and eat a surprise Brogue Kick, sell the neck, as Stephanie holds the title up in the air and says "Thanks for surrendering the belt, I knew you'd cooperate" while Sheamus does his stupid cross taunt behind her.

Then they can kick Batista the hell out and not have him come back. :yay:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sheamus has been given WWE titles, WH titles, Royal Rumble wins, King of the Ring wins, and still no one cares about him. When was the last team his character was involved in a remotely interesting angle? If there was one guy from the roster that I could get kicked off it, it would be Sheamus. Can't stand him. And I guarentee that if Sheamus had left a few months ago, like CM Punk, not one fan would mention his name, never mind miss him. Everything he does is terrible.

Do you guys think they should try and push Sheamus hard over the summer?​

No.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm fine with Sheamus' current position on the card. He brings prestige to the belt, doesn't get that much exposure and is wrestling fun matches in the midcard normally, I'd keep it like that for a long while.
It won't happen, but they did just have the perfect opportunity to turn Sheamus fall into their laps. Not only did he do the Authority's bidding by getting the jobber belt off of Ambrose and look really heelish in the process, but Bryan just went out with a neck injury. Remember that Bryan was the guy who injured him in the MITB match (when in reality accidents happen), so Sheamus has the perfect motivation as well.

I don't know if they can safely do a Brogue Kick spot with Bryan's injured neck (they should be able to, since it's a really safe move) but when Stephanie comes out to strip Bryan of the belt, maybe Sheamus can hide under the ring while they do a promo and then eventually off camera he can pop up and eat a surprise Brogue Kick, sell the neck, as Stephanie holds the title up in the air and says "Thanks for surrendering the belt, I knew you'd cooperate" while Sheamus does his stupid cross taunt behind her.

Then they can kick Batista the hell out and not have him come back. :yay:
Wasn't it RVD who killed Sheamus in that match?