Way too early Wrestlemania 37 card predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As we approach the new year there has been rampant speculation of what matches are going to be booked for next years Wrestlemania.

Even thought it is an impossible task, Im going to attempt to predict what the wrestlemania card will look like. To be perfectly honest, this is half a prediction of what I think will happen and what I want to happen.

Feel free to give your thoughts and attempt it yourself. Here goes...

I have no clue if Wrestlemania will continue to take place across two nights once again or not. But for the sake of the fans please have it go across 2 days WWE.

Guest Host- I can't possibly think what The Fiend will do at wrestlemania but I think this is a decent gig for him. Bray and Alexa have multiple segments across the two nights.

Night 1​
WWE Championship- Drew McIntyre vs Keith Lee

This has been rumoured and it makes sense, especially if they want to make Keith Lee a star. This match could go wither way and very well be match of the weekend. This feels like the natural climax for Raws top title at Mania. You could throw in Lesnar to make it a triple threat but I think there are better plans for the Beast.

Smackdown Womans Champion- Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair

They buried Bayley so dont expect her to be in the title picture come Mania season. At least they can do this tasty match. The Best in the world vs The EST of WWE. It writes itself. Two big egos, one established star who is a proven champion against a up and comer with buckets load of potential. Sure to be a great match.

United States Championshi- Bobby Lashley w/ MVP vs Brock Lesnar

Lashley-Lesnar is a match the fans want to see and they have made an effort of building up Bobby so let's pull the trigger and let these two have it out. If Brock misses out on his rematch for Drew then that will open him up for a feud with the Hurt Business. May be a bit weird to see him challenge for a midcard belt but regardless, this is a big marquee match.

Daniel Bryan vs The second coming of Seth Rollins

Two big stars on Smackdown that are in need of a Mania singles match. So pair them up. This works quite well as Seth and Daniel make for quite a good pairing. Seth Rollins on his return from paternity leave would imaginably be even more self righteous and entitled. This is the complete opposite to Daniel Bryan's altruistic locker room leader babyface character.

Raw Tag Team Championships- The Hurt Business (Benjamin and Alexander) w/ MVP vs The Hardy Bros (Hardy and Riddle)

I predict that the Hurt Business will be the next tag champs and hold them leading into Mania. At the same time Riddle and Hardy will join together as the Hardy Bros and challenge for the title. This is unlikely because of the way WWE book their tag titles. This is more likely to happen on a episode of Raw....a billion times.

Charlotte Flair vs Reah Ripley

At the last Wrestlemania these two had a fantastic match but the criticism was that Charlotte didn't need to win and Ripley suffered from the loss. I actually disagree. I think this sets up a redemption arc for the young superstar to have another pop at the GOAT Charlotte Flair. Why have Ripley beat Charlotte the first time? Lets tell some long term story's here for once. The fans want to see Ripley get her win, as a result this rematch is a bigger match.

Smackdown Tag Team MITB ladder match- The Street Profits vs Nakamura and Cesaro vs Roode and Ziggler vs Alpha Academy vs The Mysterio Family

Ok so this seems a bit crazy but I think I can explain myself. WWE tend to put on large multiman ladder match to try and cram more people on the card. Looking at the divisions I feel that the Smackdown tag division is the pool of talent that will benefit the most out of this ladder match. But I have other plans for the smackdown tag titles elsewhere so here is a number one contenders match. Might as well make it a tag MITB.

Kick Off Show- Womens Battle Royal Invitational

a nice warm up match and a way of getting some exposure for some woman who can't get on the card. Your Natalyas and your Naomis of this world.

Night 2
Universal Championship- Roman Reigns vs Big E

I don't care about any other match up or if you know a guy who knows a guy that knows The Rock. Roman vs Big E is the organic story to tell here. It makes so much sense. Big E becomes a singles star and climbs up the ranks on Smackdown and grows to become a main event talent on his own. That's the story and the climax is him facing against the dominant world champion, The head of the table, Roman Reigns. This is like Greek mythology.

Raw Womens Championship- Asuka vs Becky Lynch

I can see the headline now... Becky Lynch returns after giving birth to win the Royal Rumble and main event Westlemania. Asuka has had a inconsistently great reign as champion and her only problem has been the lack of great competitors. A returning Lynch back to reclaim the title she never lost should do the trick. You have yourself a blockbuster matchup.

Intercontinental Championship- Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

I think Sami Zayn is a brilliant chicken shit heel champion and I hope he holds the gold all the way to Mania and once again has a singles match. Kevin Owens seems like the perfect opponent for Zayn. A badass babyface who wants to kick ass and prove he is the best. Take into account the rich history and the brilliant match chemistry these two have, this match is sure to be great. You could even have Sami revert back to his former babyface self as the fight prolongs.

Edge vs Randy Orton

The only match I'm sure is going to happen. Edge will return at the Royal Rumble and eliminate Randy reigniting their feud and setting up the final blow off in their trilogy. It will be great to see Edge wrestle a singles match in front of a live audience once again. Only question is what will be the match stipulation?

Smackdown Tag Champioships- The Usos w/ Paul Heyman vs The New Day

I wanted this match at Wrestlemania for a long time. I think they could tear the house down. Only problem is New Day are on Raw, but they can easily do something creative where Woods and Kofi fail to recapture the Raw titles and pull a fast one by challenging for the Smackdown ones, since they didn't technically lose them. This match also coincides with the Reigns vs Big E match rather well. It can push home the story that Big E needs to rise up on his own.

Womans Tag Championships- Shayna and Jax vs Rose and Brooke vs Riott Squad vs Baymella

An effective way to put the spotlight on a few women that deserve it. Not much to say about this one.... I do think its unlikely that Shayna and Jax are even a tag team by the time wrestlemania comes around but still.

AJ Styles vs Braun Strowman vs Sheamus

This is a bit if a random one I'd admit but it is 3 guys that I do not want to see be devalued by being in a pre-show battle royal. I'm sure these 3 guys can make for a interesting story. Maybe even put a future title shot on the line. AJ along with his associate is a great act and I'm starting to think badass babyface Sheamus has lots of potential. Admittedly, Stroman needs pulling out the mud by these two.

Kick off Show- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

For all the jobbers that failed to get on the card. Corbin, Elias, Crews, Lucha House Party etc

So there we have it. What do you guys think of my card? What are your predicted card? Let's ave it

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It's too hard for me to predict all the matches. So I will predict only a hand full....

In no specific order
Universal Title
Daniel Bryan vs Roman Reigns-
Reason why I put Daniel was because there have been heat between him and Roman's faction for a while.

Jey attack Daniel and put him thru an table. Plus there were long term history like the 2015 RR everyone wanted Daniel to win.

Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
I can this match happen now that there been reporting of it happening. I can see the Hurt Business wanting to help Lashley but he's willing to handle it on his own.

WWE World Heavyweight Title
Drew Mcintyre vs Edge - there have been rumors of giving Edge another world title shot. idk if I agree but its not in my control. All I hope it's just a good match between these two.

US Title
6 MAN MID CARD LADDER MATCH
this was something random I put. but we have gotten stuff like this

IC Title
Sami Zayn vs Jey Uso
Jey will make the Tribal Chief proud by winning a title for Roman's faction.

that's all I have for now