WAW - The Next Generation Experience

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels vs. Colt Cabbanna: Good choice for an opener giving the both men time to rest for the Rumble later on. This was without a doubt, my favorite match of the first half. Great action here, and nice chemistry between the past, and future of pro wrestling. Michaels not being able to complete makes me wonder exactly how the Royal Rumble will play out. I'm writting the review, as I read so we will see if this is addressed later.

CM Punk, and The Coach: My only comments are..
1: The Coacher? lolwut? Thats pretty lame man.
2: Good promo overall, shows Punk's anger towards Vince.

Edge, and Christian vs. Team Priceless: This is any tag team fan's dream. Two teams of their time going two on two in the ring. I think its a money match on paper. The action is great but I think you used the "run away" thing way to fast in the match for Priceless. That REALLY made them look weak, and they couldv'e held in for at least another paragraph (two minutes usually). The ending wasn't exactly well worded with words such as "kinda". You don't really have to say what the move looks like. We all know if you say he "underhooks the arms". Or something along those lines. Not a big deal, just thought I'd make it one lol. Overall, this match was good, and you sent out the big matches fast.

Santino Marrella: Its seen at every rumble. A jobber saying he will win, when he just gets eliminated by whom ever actually does win, or gets in the top three. San-ah-tino is-ah going down-ah.

AJ Styles vs. Muhammad Hassan: DQ finish blew it for me honestly. The match couldv'e been great but it looks like its going to 'mania after the finish. AJ retaining is marking out worthy, but he retained via disqualification as I said. I'm not much of a fan of MH outside the forums, but I love him in here. He is real popular, or was popular with CMS in BTW. Hopefully, he is big here to.

Coach, and The Cabinet: Its official for me. MVP taking on JBL at 'mania, and one of them betray the other in the Rumble. Probably MVP as I don't see him being a super face, but more like Christian was in TNA as a kind of heelish face with Angle.

CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin: Can be a lot better in my opinon. Both wrestlers are amazing stars that can really put up a match, and with both in the ring it should have stolen the first half. Shelton isn't exactly easy to write with many people though so I cant blame you. Good match though but I disagree with it closing the half. I think the tag match should have done that. Also, good job having Punk retain.

Medic speaking on Michaels: This is keeping the Rumble intresting. I doubt he wins it, but gets into a mega feud with someone due to it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels vs. Colt Cabana: A terrific opening match. Very nice in length and full of action. Back and forth and the ending was very suiting. Great job

Punk and Coach: Served it's purpose. Really showing the emotion of Punk.

E&C vs. Priceless:I was really looking forward to this match. I thought it had great potential. There are a few spots that i really cringed at. You could have done a whole lot more to make Priceless look much better than you did. BUt the win is atleast a step in the right direction for them.

Marrella:Typical Santino promo. very nicely done. IN character but I agree that he is going to have the bushwhacker luke spot lol

Styles vs. Hassan: The match was very good. The finish came as a bit of a surprise me. But I think every PPV needs a bit of surprise. The aftermath of the insane brawl was different. Especially from AJ. Nicely done.

Cabinet:I kinda saw JBL out of character. Although MVP was very much in character. I think JBL should have been much more intimidating instead of letting MVP get the best of him in a war of words.

Punk vs. Benjamin:The match was good but not as great as it could have been. Both have amazing ability you just kinda fell short on that gear that could have made it simply amazing. But very nice for what you gave it.

Michaels and Medic: Interesting. The medic sounds kinda incompetent lol. But really building Michaels as the sympathetic underdog.

Additional Comments: Nice first half. A few disappointments and a few surprises. I am looking forward to what is still to come!

Evil Austin

f_TheRoyalRumm_0bb1fc5.jpg

The Royal Rumble
The Final Part.

"One of a kind plays" And Rob Van dam makes his way down to the ring he gets a great crowd reaction.

JR: Here comes the man that teamed up to John Cena last week on WAW.

King: But there won't be any teaming up tonight.

JR: That's exactly right King…Every man for themselves.

"Medal" hits and Kurt Angle the former champion of WAW comes down to the ring he gets lots of crowd heat.

King: Here comes the former champion my man Kurt Angle.

JR: Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle lost his title to John Cena at the last PPV Event.

"My Time is Now" Hits and John Cena comes down to the ring though slowly as he soaks in the standing ovation. John Cena gives his shirt and cap to a little kid to is wearing Cena "Chain Gang" Wrist bands.

JR: And here comes the Champion.

King: Hopefully not for long.

JR: You never know because so far tonight the Hardcore Championship, the Intercontinental Championship and the Tag Team Championships have been defended sucsessfully here tonight.

King: Yea well Kurt Angle is going to be hopefully putting an end to that.

MATCH – 5 WAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena © vs. Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam

John Cena and RVD and Kurt Angle each have their own corner of the ring to stand on, Rob Van Dam stands in his corner and does to both John Cena and Kurt Angle taunts as he stands there and points at himself doing the R…..V…..D. The crowd go a long with it as well, Kut Angle does a taunt or two and then John Cena does the "You can't see me" to everyone. Kurt Angle, John Cena and RVD all go into the middle of the ring, John Cena and RVD lock up. Kurt Angle smiles and takes a step or two back into the corner and watches them two go at it. Cena and RVD throw rights and lefts and then John Cena throws RVD at the ropes, RVD reverses it and throws John Cena at the ropes. While he is running to the ropes RVD leans forward bending over. John Cena puts the brakes on and then while RVD is leaning forward Kurt Angle comes up behind him and wraps his arms around his chest and goes for a german suplex on RVD. At this time Cena had stood in the corner against the turnbuckles and watched them go at it. RVD landed on his feet behind Kurt Angle. RVD as Kurt Angle turns around kicks him in the gut and then John Cena runs at Kurt after he was leaning forward once being kicked in the gut and then hit a buldog on him in the middle of the ring. John Cena begins to kick Kurt Angle while he is on his stomach as RVD stands in the corner and takes it easy a few seconds. John Cena grabs Kurt Angle by his neck and picks him up to his feet. He locks up with Kurt Angle and they are tied up in the center of the ring. RVD then comes out of no where behind Kurt Angle and grabs Kurt Angle by his tights his ring gear he then pulls him down and rolls him up for a school boy like pin fall but John Cena trying to keep his gold just kickes RVD in the back of the head.

John Cena grabs RVD and then lifts him up in the air and slams him back down to the mat below he scoop slams him. John Cena has Rob Van Dam down in the center of the ring and John Cena leans forward and moves his hand over his face and does the "You can't see me" John Cena runs at the ropes and aims on the rebound to hit RVD with a Five knuckle shuffle but on the rebound Kurt Angle who was on one knee jumped up and clotheslined John Cena down holding his arm out as he was running. Kurt Angle begins to kick John Cena and stomp away at him while he is down he seems to forget and leave RVD out of the equation as RVD gets to his feet runs at the ropes opposite Kurt Angle and then on the rebound on the way back he dropkicks Kurt Angle in the side of the body. This sends Kurt Angle out of the ring through the second rope. With John Cena on the mat near the ropes RVD looks to the crowd who chant his name and RVD runs at the ropes again. RVD wants to hit John Cena with a rolling thunder. He rolls forward and just as he gets in the air John Cena got on to his feet jumped up to his feet and caught him in the air on his shoulders. John Cena carries him to the middle of the ring on his shoulders in position for the FU to possibly end this match right here and right now. RVD starts to move his legs and starts to try and worm and move his way back down to the mat almost looking like he is swimming. RVD does manage to make John Cena lose grip on him, RVD falls back down to the mat behind John Cena and when John Cena turns around to face RVD he gets kicked right in the gut by RVD. Also at this time Kurt Angle is slowly getting back into the ring he is on one knee and is using the ring apron to pull himself up.

RVD after kicking John Cena in the gut throws him at the ropes, on the rebound RVD leans forward bending over wanting to do a back body drop on John Cena but John Cena puts the brakes on and stops at the ropes. He then walks up to RVD who is still leaning forward and clubs him with a closed fist as hard as he can in the back. RVD falls down as it really hurt his lower back. Kurt Angle just used the ropes to get up to his feet and had ran at John Cena wanting to knock him over once again with a vicous clothesline but John Cena ducks underneath the right arm and then is behind Kurt Angle he starts to throw rights and lefts at Kurt Angle and pushes him back into the ropes. John Cena grabs Kurt Angle throws him at the ropes and then on the rebound Kurt Angle shoulder blocks John Cena down. Kurt Angle keeps running at the ropes as John Cena lyes down on his stomach when the time is right John Cena jumped up to his feet and leap frogged over Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle instead of running at the ropes again he turns around to face John Cena and out of no where grabs hold of him wrapping his arms around Cena's chest. He then sends Cena flying into the corner of the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Kurt Angle does his taunt where he has the arms out wide and he cirlces around on the spot. When he does a full turn he gets blindsided by Rob Van Dam when RVD jumped and kicked Kurt Angle down with a vandaminater kick to the jaw.

Kurt Angle down and John Cena down in the corner of the ring RVD is the man with the advantage as of now. He stands up on his feet, he then runs at the ropes in the corner and jumps up to the top turnbuckle. He turns around on the turnbuckle and has his back facing both competitors. With John Cena too far away in the other corner the only man RVD can hit is Kurt Angle as he is the closest. RVD then turns around putting himself in the position on the ropes for the Five Star Frog Splash. He leaps into the air but in mid air Kurt Angle rolls futher out of the way and RVD crashes and burns on the canvas mat below. RVD is holding his chest and rolling around the ring in pain. At this time Kurt Angle had rolled to the ropes and grabbed hold of the ropes to try and pull himslef up to a vertical base up on his feet. John Cena at this time was also starting to get back into this match. Kurt Angle goes up to John Cena standing in the corner and begins to kick him hard in the sternum, John Cena switches position putting Kurt against the corner and John Cena begns to throw rights and lefts at Kurt Angle in the corner of the ring. This would be going on back and forth each men giving their own shots into each other for almost a minute. Until Rob Van Dam who was standing on one knee on the other end of the ring ran at John Cena and Kurt Angle fighting each other in the opposite corner. John Cena had his back to RVD, before RVD got to them while he was still running Kurt Angle punched John Cena down on the mat with one hard shot and then before Angle could even blink Rob Van Dam had jumped ontop of Angle and sent him flying with a monkey flip or monkey toss manouver.

Rob Van Dam at this time was the only man at his feet, he went up to John Cena who seemed like he was getting back into the match as he was on all four RVD picked him up, he was about to do something to him but John Cena came out of the ropes punching and giving the offense taking RVD back to the middle of the ring. RVD faught back with a few shots of his own and then RVD tried to kick John Cena in the gut but Cena caught the leg grabbed hold of the leg. RVD is hopping and is on one leg as John Cena is in controll of this matchup. RVD then goes jumps up in the air and knocks John Cena over and out with an enzeguri kick to the back of the head. When RVD got back to his feet the crowd where going nuts for him, he went up to Kurt Angle who after the monkey toss was sitting confortably against the second turnbuckle in the corner watching them go at it. Kurt Angle gets picked up to his feet and then thrown at the ropes, though Kurt Angle reverses it and throws RVD at the ropes. While RVD is running Kurt Angle leans forward bending over wanting to send RVD flying with a back body drop. Just before he could RVD rolls, flips over Kurt Angle and keeps running at the ropes in front of him before Kurt Angle while he was running Kurt Angle turned around to meet RVD and then RVD went for a dropkick but Kurt Angle moved out of the way swatting him like a fly and misses the kick in the air RVD lands on his stomach on the mat below. Kurt Angle then quickly before a blink of an eye grabs hold of RVD's leg and ankle and locks him in the middle of the ring tight into the Ankle lock finisher move. RVD is screaming in agony as he is in a lot of pian but he doesn't tap out as of now. John Cena at this time was shaking off his enzeguri kick and had ran at the ropes he shoulder blocked Kurt Angle over and through the second rope and to the outside of the ring as Kurt Angle was sent out of the equation John Cena grabbed that very same leg of RVD and locked him into the STFU submission hold. RVD is once again in a troubled position.

JR: Look King, poor Rob he just doesn't seem to get a break one submission hold after another.

King: I am just watching Kurt Angle in front of our announce tables hopefully he can get back in there and beat both of them up.

RVD has the will of a warrior and doesn't seem to give up, He reaches his arm out as far as he can but he is just inches away from the ropes. He though still holds onto the match he tries to crawl closer to the ropes he tries for a commando crawl with one arm in front of another but John just applies more pressure to the body of RVD and it is too much he can't drag John to the ropes with him. RVD looks like he is going to tap out but he decides not to even though he is in tremendous pain he manages to hold on just a little while longer. Long enough for Kurt Angle to get back to his feet and run in to make the save he rolls under the bottom rope and kicks John in the back of the head. Breaking up the hold, Kurt then rolls RVD over and goes for the pin fall but John Cena kicks Kurt in the back of the head breaking up the pin fall before it even gets started. John Cena then grabs Kurt Angle and throws him at the ropes he then on the rebound tries to clothesline Kurt Angle down but Kurt Angle ducks underneath the right arm by John Cena and turns around him to be behind John Cena. When Angle is behind Cena he grabs hold of him and sends him flying with a german suplex in the middle of the ring, Kurt Angle holds onto the waist of John Cena and then sends him flying around the ring with german suplexes a total of three times. Once Kurt Angle gets back up to his feet he has both RVD and John Cena down. He then pulls the straps on his overalls his wrestling gear down and he signals the end is near he waits for either RVD and or John to ge to their respective feet to possibly hit them with an Angle slam.

King: Come'on Angle end this match now. This match has been going on for so long even the referee is getting a work out.

It takes a little while but RVD is the first man to get to his feet, he then hopping on one leg stands up on his feet and Kurt Angle waits for the right moment and is behind RVD he then grabs him and tries to get him in the angle slam but RVD lands on his feet behind Kurt Angle after reversing it and when Angle turned around RVD grabed Kurt Angle and sent him flying to the other end of the ring with an arm drag. Rob Van Dam then saw that John Cena was down and ran at the ropes on the rebound he went high in the air and hit a rolling thunder on John Cena to do more damage to him. It takes a few seconds but when RVD gets back up to his feet he grabs John Cena he drags him by the arms closer to the middle of the ring and then hooks the leg for the pin fall the referee makes the count. 1………2……,NO John Cena kicked out. RVD is having a hard time to believe it he realizes that he only has one chance while Kurt Angle is down to put John Cena away. RVD faces the turnbuckles garbs hold of the ropes in the corner and pulls himself up onto the top rope in one jump. On the top rope he is about to go for the five star frog splash on John Cena but moments before he would leave into the air Kurt Angle who was playing possum jumped up to his feet and like a flash he went up onto the top rope with Rob Van Dam. Kurt Angle is standing on the second rope and is punching and head butting away at Rob Van Dam. He manages to make Rob Van Dam groggy and look like he is almost about to fall over the top rope to the sides but Kurt Angle grabs RVD's arm and puts him in position for a super plex to the middle of the ring. At this time John Cena was slowly getting to his feet using the leverage and help by the ropes and had grabbed Kurt Angle from behind in the power bomb position. John Cena sent Kurt Angle flying with a power bomb which like dominoes sent Rob Van Dam flying with a super plex. Everyone is down and hurt in the middle of the ring.

JR: Oh my god did you see that, it can't get any more painfull than that King.

King: That's not fair Kurt Angle had RVD in a super plex why did John Cena have to come in the middle and take over.

As the referee begins to make the ten count and counts all three men out, no one even looks like they are moving as everyone felt the effects of that devistating power bomb super plex from the top rope. Though at around the count of seven John Cena does get up to his feet and the crowd does go nuts. John Cena see's both RVD and Kurt Angle down, he points at RVD and the crowd cheer he then points at Kurt Angle and they cheer even louder as they want John to go after Kurt Angle. John Cena tries to roll Kurt Angle who is on his back to his stomach but Kurt just kickes him at the ropes. On the rebound John Cena gets drop toe hold, tripped over by Kurt Angle and Angle locks Cena in the Ankle lock. John Cena is in a lot of pain he doesn't tap out he refuses to but he can't hold on for long because this match is starting to take toll on him and he is bitting his bottom lip to try and suck it in and last the match. Rob Van Dam jumps up to his feet behind Kurt Angle he runs at the ropes and on the rebound knocks Kurt Angle over on his back with a spinning round house kick to the jaw. Rob Van Dam quickly goes for the pin fall on John Cena to try and pick up the win after the damage that Kurt Angle had done. The referee makes the count. 1……2…., At this time John Cena has his hands around RVD and picks him up in the pin fall position and then puts him up on his shoulders showing a great feat of strength he then sends RVD down to the mat below with a devisating ring shaking FU. He hooks the leg for the pin fall and the referee makes the count. 1………2…….3!!!!!!!

WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
JOHN CENA!

JR: Cena! Cena! Cena! BAW GOD KING DID YOU SEE JOHN CENA!

King: NOOOO, Kurt Angle was cheated he wasn't even involved in the decision of the match.

JR: That’s the rules for a triple threat match don't you know king.

As John Cena stands on the second rope holding the gold a promo was shown of the last years Royal Rumble a few highlights and some eliminations moments later the promo ends and Cena leaves the ring.

JR: We are sending you down to the ring for the Royal Rumble match.

King: I can't wait to see who it is that is returning.

JR: Neither can I, I also want to know wheather or not Shawn Michaels is in and what sort of condition he is in right now.

King: (laughs) you won't have to wait long for that, he is coming soon with a one digit number.

The Fink is standing in the ring. He has the mike.

The Fink: Ladies and Gentleman its now time for the ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!

*Crowd pop*

The Fink: Now here are the rules, two men will start and at equally timed intervals a sueprstar will be coming down to the ring every minute. Once all thirty superstars have made it to the ring the last man in the ring will be declared the winner of the 2008 Royal Rumble and will go the headline Wrestlemania 24. Now elimination occures when both feet of one sueprstar hit the floor. Lets find out who dre number one.

JR: I can't wait.

King: Who is it?

"Stampede" hit and Rhino made his way down to the ring.

JR: Looks like Rhino got number 1. This isn't good for him.

"Consequences Creed's music hits" and Creed makes his way down to the ring.

King: Looks like these two are going to start things off. I can't wait.

cpaitl5zip37cx24itou.jpg

MAIN EVENT
30 MAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!

Consequences Creed and The War Machine Rhino circle the ring a couple of times as both men get ready to start this match out, they both have a long road to the top but it has been done before. Creed walks up to Rhino and they meet half way in the ring. Creed and Rhino lock up but Rhino takes advantage showing heel tactics and kicks him in the gut and throws him at the ropes. Rhino leans forward for a back body drop but Consequences Creed puts the brakes on at the ropes and stops himself from running any further. Creed takes a step forward right in front of Rhino who is bent over and then starts to taunt he does the splits like only he does and sitting in the splits position he punches Rhino up right in the jaw knocking him up Creed slides back up to his feet doing classic Creed, he goes up to Rhino who rakes Creed in the eyes making him temporarily blinded while Creed is holding his eye Rhino comes flying out of the ropes wanting to gore him but Creed kicks Rhino in the shoulders and then starts to throw rights and lefts with him again. While this is happening the clock comes and the ten count begins to happen. Once the ten cont had reached to one Big Bad Hernandez had ran down to the ring with a mixed crowd reaction.

Hernandez gets a mixed crowd reaction here in Sanantonio Texas, some like him some don't even know who he is but he charges to the ring nonetheless. Creed runs at him as he enters the ring and Creed just gets shoulder blocked down for his troubles. Hernandez goes up to Rhino and starts to stomp on him after Creed knocked him over with a hard punch. Hernandez picks up Rhino to his feet and then takes him over to the corner of the ring he then tries to pick him up and push him over the top rope and to the outside but he can't Rhino holds onto the top rope and refuses to go over. Creed gets up to his feet and helps Hernandez pick Rhino up and put him over but even with two men Rhino holds onto the ropes tight and he is just unmovable. Rhino manages to elbow and land a few shots in to Creed and Hernandez to let him out of the ropes. Rhino comes charged out of the ropes and manages to gore Creed and sends him flying doing a 360 turn in the air. Rhino then goes to gore Hernandez but Hernandez jumps over Rhino and then when Rhino turns around Hernandez just clotheslines him back down. Hernandez gets up to his feet and then goes up to Creed who is knocked out he starts to kick him and stomp on his body while he is down and while the countdown for the next superstar begins.

Hernandez picks Creed up and puts him on his shoulders, he puts him on his shoulders and then throws him over the top rope almost similar to an FU over the top rope but Creed holds onto the top rope as he is going down and manages to land on the ring apron. He punches Hernandez in the jaw and when Hernandez turns around he gets gored for his troubles. Creed jumps onto the top rope and then hits a flying clothesline on Rhino to take him down. At this very moment the countdown had reached one and the fourth man was on his way down to the ring. And it was revealed to be Chris Sabin! Sabin runs down to the ring and gets in there behind Creed he dropkicks Creed in the back and kicks him over to the ropes Sabin then runs at Creed after catching him off guard and clotheslines him over the top rope and to the outside.

Sabin turns around after doing that and see's Rhino slowly on one knee and so is Hernandez. Sabin runs at Hernandez the bigger man in this match up the most threatening and then dropkicks him in the jaw and puts him back on his back in the middle of the ring. He then runs and does the same thing to Rhino. Sabin has the control for the early part of the match up. Chris Sabin runs at the ropes and then see's that Hernandez is getting back slowly on one knee he grabs Hernandez while running and hits a swinging DDT on him in the middle of the ring. Chris Sabin leaves the ring which is very dangerous to do in a Rumble match and goes up to the top rope. He goes for an aerial move but Rhino kicked the ropes while lying down and made them shake and wobble. Sabin was caught on the top turnbuckle in a lot of pain when one leg went west and one leg went east. Rhino got up to his feet and punched him with all his strength. This knocks Sabin

to the side a little but he holds onto the top rope and Sabin is leaning over the top rope but still hanging on.
Rhino then stands on the first turnbuckle getting more leverage and a better reach on Chris Sabin and head butts him and makes him groggier and weaker as of now. Chris Sabin though head butts Rhino back and then kicks him in the upper chest winding him and putting him back on the mat. Sabin gets in position and then hits a flying leg drop on Rhino in the side of the ring. Chris Sabin gets a great crowd reaction as a result of it. When Sabin hits the mat the crowd start to count down with the clock from ten to one, the fifth entrant into the Royal Rumble is……Bryan Danielson.

Bryan charges to the ring and then stops right before getting into the ring. He watches the others go at it and waits for the right moment to get into the ring as he is a very smart man. Chris Sabin at this time had gotten to his feet only to turn around and get big booted back down by Hernandez. Hernandez picked Chris Sabin up to his feet and then throws him at the ropes on the rebound Hernandez shoulder blocks Chris Sabin inside and out. Hernandez picks Rhino up and then tries to throw him over the top rope and eliminate him. Rhino starts to throw rights and lefts at Hernandez and then grabs Hernandez and kicks him in the gut. He then hits a snap suplex on Big Hernandez. Bryan Danielson at this time had cautiously rolled into the ring slowly making sure that Rhino hadn't seen him. When Rhino went to pick Sabin up and throw him up and over the top rope and try to pick him up and over Bryan Danielson went up behind Rhino and grabbed him by the legs catching him off guard and throws him over the top rope and to the outside. The number one entrant and the War machine Rhino is out of the match. Bryan Danielson then starts to kick Sabin who is groggy leaning against the ropes as Rhino was trying to throw him over. Bryan tries to finish the job and throw him over by grabbing him by the legs but Sabin just clubs Danielson in the lower back and then Sabin jumps up rolling over Danielson who is leaning forward and has him in position for a sunset flip pin fall as Sabin has his legs on Bryan Danielson's shoulders. Danielson rolls backwards and then instantly dropkicks him in the jaw and the face knocking Sabin back.

At this time Hernandez, Sabin and Danielson where the only men in the ring and the countdown was starting once again...but Hernandez gets up behind Danielson and then clotheslines him from behind back down. Hernandez then picks him up and holds him in place while Sabin punches away at Danielson in the gut. Sabin winds back up for a strong kick but Danielson ducks underneath it and out of the way, Sabin knocks over Hernandez or at least makes him groggy and then Danielson locks up with Sabin in the middle of the ring. Hernandez at this time ran at both men and double clotheslined them down with one arm for each man. The clock had gone to zero, with a few second pauses the 6th entrant was the home town kid Shawn Michaels. There is no sign of Shawn for a few moments and then out of now where you see Shawn Michaels run down to ringside limping and you can see that he isn't perfect but he has the will to be out there and he sucks up the pain and runs down to the ring.

HBK Chants to begin to build throughout the arena. When Shawn enters the ring, Big Hernandez is about to turn around after knocking over Danielson and Sabin and then when he turns around he gets super kicked out of nowhere right off the bat almost taking his head off. Big Hernandez gets knocked off of his feet. Shawn then picks Chris Sabin up and then throws him at the ropes. Shawn leans forward and Sabin keeps running and jumps up over Shawn who was leaning forward. Shawn turns around and then gets kicked in the gut by Chris Sabin. Sabin then jumps up as high as he can and then knocks Shawn over with a standing enzeguiri kick to the side of the head. At this time Bryan Danielson had gone up to a weaken Hernandez and had tried to lift him up and eliminate him from the ring and the match but dead weight would make him double and it would be too much he Danielson only lifted him up to a knee and that was about it. Chris Sabin then went up to Danielson and tried to help him lift Hernandez up and over. They being Danielson and Sabin manage to get him up to his feet and lean him against the ropes but it is very hard for them to do the next part where they lift him up off the mat and take him over. They manage to keep him there and hold him there long enough for Shawn Michaels to kick himself up to a vertical base. After jumping to his feet the face expression on Michaels shows a lot of pain it tells a story but he goes up to Hernandez and clotheslines him over the top rope and almost takes himself up and over but he skins the cat and brings himself back into the ring to make this a triple threat in the ring.

Sabin and Danielson lock up and then Danielson kicks Sabin in the gut as Shawn Michaels takes a breather in the corner and holds his back as it really took a lot out of him to "skin the cat" and eliminate Hernandez meanwhile in the middle of the ring after Danielson kicked Sabin in the gut Danielson grabbed the leg of Sabin and lifted Sabin up in the air he then has him up on his shoulders in the cradle suplex position he then falls back and Sabin gets crushed on the mat with the move. When Danielson gets back up on his feet he goes right after the vet Shawn Michaels he runs at Michaels in the corner but Michaels moves out of the way he then starts to chop away at Danielson in the corner of the ring. Michaels then grabs the arm of Danielson and goes to throw him at the other corner diagonally opposite and he does while Danielson is running Sabin jumps up to his feet and does a standing dropkick to the jaw out of nowhere and knocks Danielson down and out in the middle of the ring. Shawn Michaels goes up to Sabin and starts to throw rights and lefts at him, he then throws him at the ropes and leans forward for a back body drop but Sabin puts the brakes on and then kicks Shawn in the shoulder as hard as he can Shawn goes flying on his back on the canvas mat below. Chris Sabin goes up to Shawn Michaels turns his back on him and then hits a back flip on him squash him like a back moon sault.

The Countdown begins once again for the seventh entrant which is revealed to be the World Strongest man Mark Henry. Henry runs to the ring and then when he gets there he gets behind Chris Sabin who as of now is the only man on his feet. When Sabin turns around Henry grabs him and then lifts him up and squeezes the life out of him in a bear hug which is as painful it looks. Bryan Danielson is on one knee and runs at the ropes behind Mark Henry he tries to attack Mark Henry. He dropkicks him in the back but he isn't fazed he just continues to squeeze the life out of Chris Sabin. He then believes he has done enough to Chris Sabin as of now and throws him to the mat and gets rid of him. Mark Henry turns around only to be dropkicked once again by Danielson. Danielson makes Henry lean groggily against the ropes and then Danielson jumps and starts to hit Henry with forearms and hard shots to the body. Shawn Michaels uses the ropes to try and pull himself up slowly and I mean slowly with his hurt back to a vertical base but the crowd cheer him on. While Danielson takes a step back and tries to run at Henry.

Henry back body drops him over the top rope but he holds onto the top rope and lands behind Henry on the ring apron. Shawn at this time ran at Henry and had tried to super kick him in the jaw as hard as he can. But Henry ducks and moves out of the way Shawn super kicks Danielson on the ring apron and sends him flying over the apron and out of the match. Heny as soon as that was done had shoulder blocked Shawn back down on the mat below with hard authority.Henry goes up to the side of the ring and taunts to the crowd he gets a great amount of boos. At this time the countdown was starting again and when it was over the music had went off for the superstar known as William Regal. He also gets lots of boos as he walks casually down to the ring raising his pinkie finger. William Regal once he did get back into the ring Mark Henry had finished taunting and then had picked up Chris Sabin. As a review William Regal, Sabin, Michaels and Henry are the ones that are in the ring as of now. He picks Sabin up to his feet he then throws him into the corner of the ring but while he is running William Regal is about to punch him down half way to the turnbuckles in the middle of the ring but Sabin ducks underneath the left hook by William Regal and then behind Regal kicks him in the gut. When Regal turns around he super kicks Regal down. At this time Mark Henry runs at Chris Sabin and squashes him in the corner of the ring. Chris Sabin gets pancakes in there while Michaels is still down. Mark Henry picks Chris Sabin up he places him sitting on the top turnbuckle in the corner of the ring Chris is in a dangerous position and he knows it- he tries all he can to fight out of the corner he begins to kick away at him and manages to then give himself a little bit of room to get out of the corner.

Chris Sabin jumps from the top rope at Henry and grabs Henry's head for a DDT position a swinging DDT he aims to hit Henry with but Henry holds him up there and then throws him over the top rope and to the outside swatting him away like a fly. Chris Sabin put up a good effort but is eliminated from the match. Chris Sabin walks to the back with a disappointed look on his face as William Regal starts to stomp away at Shawn Michaels who is on his back near the ropes on the other end of the ring. He has been there for a while as it is hard for him to get on his feet and he is exhausted from a slobber knocked of a match with Colt Cabana earlier. William Regal then picks Shawn Michaels up to one knee he then runs at the ropes and goes to bicycle kick Shawn MIchelas back down and knock him out but Michaels either moved out of the way or fell back down out of exhaustion but either way he didn't get knee's in the head. William Regal though turns around to a running Mark Henry who then gets kicked in the gut stopping him right in his tracks. Mark Henry starts to bend forward as William Regal low blows him down to the mat and then begins to stomp away at him. William Regal has a good distinct advantage in this match as of now but it won't be long as another man is due to come out soon as the clock goes from ten to one once more. This time it is the brood and cabinet member Gangrel coming down to the ring. He is accompanied by his body guard Kevin Thorn but Thorn goes to the back after seconds because he is due to also be in the Rumble a bit later on.

Gangrel comes in with the urn he is holding most probably filled with blood or something and then runs at William Regal, he smashes him over the head with it and amazingly since there are no DQ"s in this match the only way to lose it to be over the top and both feet on the floor. That is exactly what happened the urn shot to the temple the side of the head of Regal just knocked him over with such authority that he went over the top rope and to the mat below. Moments later as William Regal gets back up to his feet and is not pleased he starts to kick and cause a tantrum near the announce tables. While Gangrel celebrates in the ring as if he had won the whole match Regal grabs himself a steel folding chair from the announce tables and rolls into the ring he then whacks Gangrel over the head with it and gets revenge. He then hits him again and again and again Gangrel gets picked up from the mat and William Regal eliminated Gangrel as revenge from the match. As this is happening and both men walk to the back after eliminating each other the tenth entrant the charismatic enigma the one and only Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring.

Jeff Hardy runs into the ring with a lot of Energy, he goes right after the big man on one knee Mark Henry. Jeff Hardy runs at him and then dropkicks him in the jaw almost putting his lights out and putting him back on the mat but Henry leans against the ropes on one knee he is about to pull himself up to a vertical base but Jeff Hardy runs at him and tries all he can to stop the big man in his tracks. Jeff hardy starts to punch and kick and trade shots with him as he is groggy against the ropes. Mark Henry just pushes him aside and then Jeff Hardy rolls backwards to the middle of the ring as he was pushed back. Jeff gets up to his feet like in a flash and jumps right back on him. Jeff Hardy feels he has him hurt enough and grabs Mark Henry's arm he tries to throw him at the other ropes behind Jeff Hardy but Mark Henry just stands there holding his ground. Jeff still holding the arm begins to do a little more damage and kick Mark Henry in the gut. Jeff Hardy then tries to throw him at the ropes again but Mark Henry just counters him after a one two step and throws Jeff Hardy at the ropes on the rebound Jeff Hardy jumps on the middle rope and tries to springboard off of it and hit a cross body on Henry but Henry catches him with all of his power in one devastating shot he drops Hardy to the mat with the World's Largest Slam.

Mark Henry stands up to only gloat and talk trash he gets a whole hell of a lot of boos but he doesn't care. He just thinks for a moment who to throw over the top rope Jeff Hardy or Shawn Michaels? Mark Henry goes up to Michaels and then see's that he is in the push up position. Mark Henry kicks him as hard as he can in the ribs and it knocks him back on the mat on his stomach. He then turns his focus on Jeff Hardy who is on his back in the middle of the ring. Jeff Hardy gets picked up to a vertical base and then gets thrown into the corner of the ring. Mark Henry runs at the corner of the ring going to clothesline him in the corner totally squashing him like a bug. But Jeff Hardy had the wherewithal to get out of the way and Mark Henry hits his chest on the turnbuckles. Jeff Hardy then pushes Mark Henry and kicks him so he leans against the corner and then tries to push him over the top rope and eliminate him from the match.

Jeff Hardy is having a hard time getting the big man off of his vertical base, Henry is still groggy from moments ago but he is still a tank when he isn't doing anything. At this time the countdown begins once again only to reveal that the next entrant to the match is the one and only Samoa Joe. Runs into the match up and with a lot of energy he is not a small man himself but he is pretty average compared to Mark Henry. Samoa Joe helps Jeff Hardy eliminate Mark Henry. Henry comes fighting out of the ropes starts to throw rights on Jeff Hardy but then Samoa Joe comes up behind him and gets him in a choke hold known as the "Cutch" he has Mark Henry on the mat and he is tapping out profusely but nothing happens. After minutes Samoa Joe had knocked Mark Henry out cold and had picked him up with the help of Jeff Hardy both men managed to throw him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring and he was eliminated. Also at this time Shawn Michaels had just used the ropes in a lot of pain to get himself up to his feet.

With three men in the ring Shawn Michaels, Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy three crowd favourites the three men start to feel each other out and circle the ring a few times. Though they do stop their attention on each other and work on the next entrant as the count goes down to one. Colt Cabana ran down to the ring with a lot of energy and got into the ring. His expression on his face changed when he saw three great competitors staring right at him. Colt Cabana who had a match with Michaels earlier and had won had just ran over at Michaels but Samoa Joe had shoulder blocked him half way and Colt Cabana was down. Jeff Hardy ran at the ropes and was about to work on Colt Cabana but in a Royal Rumble you can't trust anyone and Shawn Michaels just proved it by super kicking Jeff Hardy while he was on the rebound from the ropes this makes Jeff Hardy groggy at the ropes and Shawn Michaels clotheslines him over and out. While Shawn Michaels just did that Colt Cabana got lifted up to his feet by Samoa Joe. Joe is punching Colt Cabana with left and right jabs from every angle as he is wobbly on his feet. Samoa Joe winds up for the big shot to knock him over but Colt Cabana ducks underneath it when he got on the other side of Joe and Joe turned around to meet him Cabana kicked Joe in the gut. Cabana then hooked the arms and then hit a suplex on Samoa Joe in the middle of the ring.

Shawn Michaels as Colt Cabana was turning around had ran at him and Shawn had hit Cabana over with a flying forearm shot and then tries to kick himself back up to his feet but he can't he just lyes there for a few moments as the countdown starts again and Shawn is catching his breath on the mat. The 13th entrant was revealed to be Santino Marella. Santino had ran into the ring, cocky and blowing kisses to the crowd he begins to kick at all three men as they are down. He then waves to the crowd "Thank you, Thank you, I'm Santino" As he turns around he almost has a heart attack when he is met by Samoa Joe and Colt Cabana as they are on their respective feet. Samoa Joe and Cabana throw some hard shots to him in return and then they lift him high above their heads and take him over to the ropes and throw him to the outside of the ring. The commentators at this time are laughing and JR says thanks for coming. Meanwhile Cabana is laughing at Santino he points over the top rope and laughs at him. Though Joe does blindside him and Samoa Joe comes up behind him and clubs him against the ropes. Samoa Joe kicks Colt Cabana in the gut and throws him at the ropes. On the rebound Samoa Joe leans forward and Colt Cabana puts the breaks on and hits a DDT in the middle of the ring. Colt Cabana tries to execute the same submission hold that he beat Michaels with earlier but he just gets kicked away at the ropes on the rebound with Joe on his back Samoa Joe monkey flips Colt Cabana into the corner of the ring and he hits his back in the turnbuckles. At this time the countdown comes once again for number 14. And it was revealed to be......John Morrison. Morrison comes running in and then as Samoa Joe gets up to his feet he turns him around and Morrison starts to pummel him with hard shots to the jaw. Morrison then kicks him in the gut and then throws him at the ropes at this time Colt Cabana was also at his feet and slowly moving to the middle of the ring both men Cabana and Morrison link arms and then double clothesline Samoa Joe over.

John Morrison and Colt Cabana begin to kick away at Samoa Joe in the ribs and in the lower back all around his body. Meanwhile Shawn Michaels was up to his feet and he had knocked Morrison over with a hard shot as Morrison ran at him. Cabana turned around only to get punched down himself. Morrison is back up and then gets atomic dropped and then punched down once again. He then scoop slams Colt Cabana and Shawn Michaels gets a great crowd pop but he drops down to one knee as he is not well. It takes Michaels a few moments but he sucks it in and very very slowly he goes up to the top rope and goes for Cabana with a diving elbow to the heart but Samoa Joe was up on his feet at this time and had ran and dropkicked Shawn in the head on the top rope a standing kick about 6 feet in the air. Shawn Michaels gets knocked out cold and then falls forward back into the ring bent up like an accordion and in a very bad way. Samoa Joe lifts up Colt Cabana only to try and take him over to the ropes but as he tries to push him over Cabana elbows him in the gut and then head butts him. Cabana then goes to backdrop Samoa Joe over as he is leaning forward but he lands on the ring apron and when Cabana turns around Joe starts to franticly fight for his life and throw rights and lefts at Cabana. He then grabs Cabana's head and runs with it while Joe walks the apron over to the turnbuckles he then bangs Cabana's head on the turnbuckles and makes him fall back down to the mat. At this time the countdown starts again and Samoa Joe is about to step back into the ring but John Morrison who was on his feet ran at Samoa Joe only to also get sent up and over. Both men are on the ring apron and both men are punching each other with one hand and with the other holding onto the top rope. When the count reaches zero the next entrant was.......Booker T.

Booker T walks up behind Joe and Morrison and grabs both of their respective feet he then pulls them both down and with what shocks the crowd eliminates them both. Booker T then runs back into the ring before both men could even realize what had just happened. The referee's stop them from going after Booker T as he is in the ring and Booker T taunts them from the middle of the ring. When Booker T turns around Colt Cabana runs and knocks him over and shrugs his shoulders and taunts a little himself. King announces at this time that we are half way through the Royal Rumble as that was number fifteen Booker T. Colt Cabana grabs Booker T by the head and pulls him up to his feet, slowly but surely he has him on his feet and then kicks him in the gut to make him lean forward Colt Cabana laughs and tries to hit Booker T with his own finisher move the scissors kick. He runs at the ropes and then on the rebound Booker T stands up and then kicks him in the gut Booker T then runs at the ropes and actually hits the move on Colt Cabana. Booker T then holds his hand in his face stares at the palm of his hand and then hits a spinerooni in the middle of the ring.

Booker T stands up and goes up to Shawn Michaels who is sitting in the corner of the ring, Shawn Michaels has fought valiantly up to his point but Booker T might prove to be just a little too much. Shawn Michaels gets lifted up to his feet, Shawn Michaels ducks underneath one of the right hands by Booker T and then grabs both legs of Booker T tripping him over and making him on his back. Shawn holding the legs still turns him so Michael's has his back to the ropes and then with one catapult throw Shawn sends Booker T flying over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Booker T is eliminated and while this was happening one man left and a new man came to the ring and it was, The Big Show. The seven foot tall five hundred pound monster comes charging to the ring and Cabana is on one knee and Shawn is in front of Cabana on his feet sort of leaning forward not standing up right with a little hump, slant. Shawn calls for the Big Show to get to the ring and he is hold his arms out to try and do so, he wants the Big Show.

The Big Show gets up on the apron and then climbs into the ring over the top rope stepping over it and then stands right next to Shawn Michaels opposite him, Cabana gets to his feet first and then sees the stare down between Michaels and Show and says to Show to eliminate Michaels he is tapping him on the back and telling him to go for Michaels. Cabana is jumping on the spot like an idiot and punching the air. Michaels and Show shrug their shoulders and are like oh well and each man grabs the collar of Cabana and takes him over to the ropes and sends him flying over the top and to the outside. With Cabana eliminated this leaves Michaels and The Big Show left in the ring alone. Shawn Michaels tries to throw rights and lefts at the Big Show's chest area but he doesn't even blink it's like fly landing on him it is. The Big Show just knee's Shawn Michaels as hard as he can in the gut, he then throws him at the ropes and on the rebound Shawn Michaels gets big booted right back down. The Big Show is in control of this Royal Rumble match as of late. Shawn Michaels gets picked up to his feet and then picked up into the air in a gorilla press slam position holding him like nothing high up in the air. The Big Show then drops him on his chest in the middle of the ring and Shawn Michaels rolls around the ring in pain as he is almost coughing up blood. At this time the countdown begins once again and the number 17th entrant begins to make his way down to the earlier in the match we saw Chris Sabin and now number 17 is Alex Shelly. Alex doesn't just get into the ring he gets onto the top rope before getting into the ring and then waits for the right moment he then jumps into the air and goes for a flying cross body on The Big Show but Show catches him in mid air and is about to slam him back to the mat but he holds him for a few seconds and Shawn Michaels from behind chop blocks him down. The Big Show is on his back for the first time in this match and Michaels and Shelly are on the assault they start to kick and attack him and do all they can do him while he is down. Alex Shelly runs at the ropes where Michaels is and then Michaels picks him up and slams him down on the Big Show with a frog splash like effect. Alex Shelly goes for it again but when Michaels picks him up he just carries him over to the ropes and sends him flying over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. While this is happening Show is up on his feet behind Michaels and Michaels just eliminated Alex Shelly and you learn that you can't trust anyone in the Royal Rumble.

When Shawn Michaels turns around he gets The Big Show's hand in his throat he then is about to get lifted up by an angry Big Show for a chokeslam but Shawn Michaels kicked Show in the gut and is double axe handle clubbing the arm of Show to lose his grip on the throat of Michaels. Michaels manages to get out of it and then runs at the ropes ducking underneath The Big Show. Meanwhile number 18th Entrant is on his way down to the ring and it is confirmed to be Evan Bourne. Evan runs at the ring and stands for a moment on the ring apron, The Big Show has Michaels running at him and Big Show knocks Michaels down but it is two birds with one stone when he knocks Evan Bourne over the ring apron and back to the outside with his elbow as he was winding back, he isn't eliminated because he never got into the ring and the match but he is on the outside on the floor momentarily. Shawn Michaels is knocked out with shot to the face by Big Show. Show raises his arm at the crowd and they boo him. The Big Show runs at the ropes while Shawn Michaels is down. The Big Show gets a slight jump into the air and then elbows him in the lower back if it wasn't injured before it will be now because The Big Show just dropped his giant mastodon size of an elbow into the lower back of Shawn Michaels. Shawn is screaming in pain like no one has ever seen him do in any sort of match.

The Big Show goes for it again but at this time Evan bourne was on his feet on the outside of the ring and had thought to himself that this match was not just no DQ he can do what he likes, he got himself a little extreme he got himself two steel chairs rolled into the ring one he left on the floor and while Big Show was running at the ropes and about to hit Michaels with another elbow The Big Show gets cracked in the upper back with a steel folding chair. The Steel chair doesn't knock the Big Show over but he makes him turn around and stick his hand in Evan bourne's throat and near the ropes Evan Bourne is not in a good position. Michaels at this time lying down grabbed hold of one of the steel folding chairs. Evan Bourne gets picked up in the air like nothing and then he gets tossed over the top rope and to the outside of the ring with a devastating choke slam this time eliminating him. The Big Show turns around only to be smashed in the jaw with a steel folding chair by Shawn Michaels and the crowd goes nuts. Michaels then hits him about five or six times with the chair in the back and brings The Big Show down to one knee. Shawn Michaels then hits a DDT on the chair on The Big Show making him on his back. At this time JBL's music hits and he is number 19.JBL runs to the ring and then waits for his moment to crawl like a snake into the ring, when he does he is behind Michaels and when Michaels turns around he gets hit with a clothesline from hell. Michaels is turned inside out and did a 360 turn in the air. JBL at this time had grabbed the Big Show and had started to throw rights and lefts with him if anyone can eliminate the Big Show it is JBL a mid 6 footer himself and one of the most dangerous brawlers in the business today. JBL makes Big Show groggy against the ropes as he pummels him with shots all around the body. The Big Show starts to throw shots of his own in return but JBL then just low blows the Big Show stopping him right in his tracks and then he tries to throw him over the top rope and to the outside. But JBL can't he realizes that he is just too big, he then runs at the ropes behind him and then goes for a clothesline from hell and then manages to throw the Big Show over and out. Amazingly JBL raises his hand in triumph.

JBL looks at the Big Show standing on the outside of the ring and The Big Show taunts him and then when JBL turns around he gets superkicked out of nowhere by Shawn Michaels, his super kick sends JBL flying over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. He falls next to The Big Show and The Big Show walks up the entrance ramp laughing his head off. Shawn is the only man left in the ring but not for long as the countdown begins again and JR announces that we are 75% done three quarters of the way through the Rumble as this entrant will be number 20. The music of the Big Red Monster Kane comes and the last years Rumble winner has a better number then what he did last year and is on his way to the ring to dominate. From one monster to another Shawn doesn't seem to get a break as Kane steps over the top rope and into the ring. Kane stares a whole in Shawn Michaels. Shawn kicks him in the gut and then Kane uppercuts Shawn in the throat choking him and then Shawn falls back into the corner of the ring.

Kane has Shawn in the corner of the ring; he takes a few steps back and then runs at the corner of the ring where Shawn Michaels is standing at. Kane squashes Michaels in the corner and Michaels drops down to the mat below it really looks like this night with two matches has taken its toll on Michael's body as he didn't even have the wherewithal to move out of the way. Kane then picks Shawn Michaels up to his feet and then throws him as hard as he can from one corner to another Shawn just goes inside out on the turnbuckles and flips up onto the top turnbuckle and then falls back down to the mat. At this time the countdown began once again and while Kane was clenching his fists and signalling he wants to hit Shawn with a choke slam the countdown had gone to zero. Kane turned his head to see who it was and it was MVP! MVP walked cautiously to the ring and stopped before getting into the ring. He doesn't want to get in there with either Kane or Michaels and tells Kane to finish the job on Michaels. Kane is still waiting for Michaels to get to his feet, after a few seconds JBL runs down after MVP bad mouthed him earlier in the pay per view JBL ran down to the ring and then grabbed MVP from behind and rolled him into the ring. JBL is watching at ringside as MVP is telling him to get stuffed from the ring. When MVP turns around he gets Kane's hand in his throat and then MVP gets choke slammed he gets lifted up and slammed over the top rope and to the outside on top of JBL. Both men needed help going into the back as Kane turned his attention back on Michaels who was still on the mat.

Kane had grown tired of waiting for Shawn and he could have waited until next week because it looks as if Shawn's back has given out on him completely. Kane grabs him by the hair on his head and takes him to the middle of the ring Kane then lifts him up and turns him around and has him in position for a tomb stone pile driver. He slams him down to the mat below as the crowd are in shock. Kane sucks chants build through the arena where Shawn is the home town kid but it isn't going to help Shawn get to his feet as Kane laughs evilly staring down at Michaels. Kane picks Michaels up to his feet and goes to throw him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring holding him on his shoulders but then Michaels rakes the eyes of Kane and falls back down behind Kane, when Kane turns around Michaels lifts his leg up for a super kick but his back gives way and he can't even lift his leg up high enough Michaels lifts his leg up about enough to kick Kane in the knee and then Michaels just falls back down to one knee as he collapses from exhaustion. Kane laughs as the countdown begins once again for entrant number twenty two. It is revealed to be the Animal Brock Lesnar! King announces that "Here comes the pain" As Kane throws Michaels to the mat below like a rag doll. He moves his attention on Brock Lesnar who just got into the ring.

Brock Lesnar stares down at Kane and then Lesnar runs at the ropes to try and knock the big red monster Kane off of his feet. But Kane just stands there like a brick wall, Brock tries again he then almost gets upper cut but Brock ducks underneath the left hand by Kane and keeps running at the ropes behind Kane. On this rebound Brock Lesnar gets big booted down by Kane. Kane then takes Brock lesnar puts him on his feet and then throws him at the ropes after throwing a few hard shots at him in the chest. On the rebound Kane hits a side walk slam on Brock Lesnar taking him down. Brock Lesnar then down as Kane runs at the ropes and on the rebound Kane goes for a leg drop on Brock Lesnar but Lesnar moves out of the way and Kane crashes and burns on the mat below. This makes Kane sit up instantly as if nothing had happened. Kane then stands up at the same time as Lesnar with Michaels slowly showing some life but still on the mat. Lesnar grabbed Kane and kicked him in the gut he puts him up on his shoulders going for the F5 to put him away but Kane rakes the eyes and then falls behind Lesnar, when he turns around Kane sticks his throat in Lesnar and then Lesnar kicks Kane in the gut and puts him on his shoulders once again. While this is happening the countdown begins for number 23.

Brock Lesnar manages to out of nowhere hit the F5 and Kane doesn't get up to easily this time as Brock Lesnar kicks away at Kane while he is down. The 23rd entrant is revealed to be Gangre's body guard Kevin Thorn who we saw earlier in the night. Brock Lesnar takes Kane and then walks with him over to the ropes and leaves him leaning against the ropes. Brock Lensar runs at him and tries to clothesline him over but he almost does Kane leans over the side but not quite. Then Kevin Thorn a big man in his own right runs at Kane and goes to big boot him down he does but almost at the same time Brock grabs the leg of Kane and uses Kane's own leverage against him and flips him over the top rope and to the outside. Kane is disappointed but walks to the back as Brock and Thorn lock up for the first time ever. Brock Lensar gets the early advantage and manages to kick Thorn in the gut and then throw him at the ropes, Thorn on the rebound sees Lesnar leaning forward and comes and clubs him as hard as he can with closed fists in the gut. Thorn then puts Brock Lesnar between his legs and then goes for a sit down power bomb. He is about to lift him up in the air but then suddenly Brock Lesnar back body drops Thorn and sends him 7 feet in the air before hitting the canvas mat below.

Brock Lesnar takes a few breathers and then goes and kicks Shawn Michaels and stomps on him. He picks up Michaels who comes fighting out of the corner with hard shots to all the body and then Brock Lesnar just grabs him and throws him in ropes while he is running Thorn who was up hits a bicycle kick out of nowhere and cracks Michaels in the face knocking him back down. Thorn runs at Lesnar who just shoulder blocks him back down and stands there like a brick wall. The 24th entrant Cody Rhodes one half of the world tag team champions makes his way down to the ring and he gets in there with the big boys.Cody Rhodes gets in behind Lesnar and starts to kick him and punch him in the back, it doesn't do much and Brock Lesnar just turns around and grabs Rhodes and drives him to the corner of the ring against the turnbuckles where he shoulder block him about six times. At this time Kevin Thorn starts to run at Lesnar who moves out of the way and Thorn is about to hit Rhodes with a bicycle kick but Rhodes ducks underneath the kick and then Thorn gets caught in the ropes and Rhodes just pushes him over and out. What an upset, At this time Lesnar runs in the corner and squashed Rhodes in the corner as Thorn had hit the floor.

At this time the next entrant also makes his way down to the ring and the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga is in the ring as of now, Umaga has Lesnar running at him but Umaga super kicks him in the jaw back down. Umaga then runs at Rhodes in the corner and slams him against the turnbuckles. This makes Rhodes fall down to the bottom turnbuckle and Umaga runs and does his train wreck move running at Rhodes as he sits in the corner. Moments later Umaga does lift Rhodes up on his shoulders and then throws him over as he didn't even stand a chance. Brock Lesnar at this time was up and he locked up in the middle of the ring with Umaga, Umaga kicks Lesnar in the gut and then goes for the Samoan spike. Though Shawn Michaels who was starting to regain concioucness back into this match up turned Umaga around and goes for a super kick on him but Umaga ducks underneath the leg and goes for a power bomb as he has Michaels on his shoulders he goes to power bomb Michaels over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. He takes Michaels over to teh ropes and is leaning over but Lesnar tries to push both men over and out but Michaels holds onto the ropes Umaga goes flying over but Michaels is still in this match. The countdown for number 26 begins and Brock has his eyes on the entrance ramp as Michaels skins the cat back into the ring. Number 25 was the one and only the GAME HHH!

Brock Lesnar waits for HHH to get to the ring and when he gets into the ring Michaels runs behind Lesnar and pushes him at HHH, HHH is not pleased. HHH kicks Brock Lesnar in the gut and then goes for a pedigree on him and hits it suddenly like thunder. HHH has a stare down with Shawn Michael's long time friend, long time rival as Shawn and HHH give each other crotch chops. HHH then picks Lesnar up and throws him at the ropes he then runs at the ropes and clotheslines him over the to the outside of the ring. HHH and Shawn Michaels circle the ring as Michaels seem's to forget about his back pains and tries his hardest to continue the last few minutes of this match up. They are about to lock up until Edge's music hits and he is number 27. Edge comes down to the ring and he looks at both Michaels and HHH staring at him. Edge is about to run at Michaels trying to spear him but while he is running HHH knocks Edge over with a high Harley race knee to the face.

HHH does his king of kings laying back taunt and then picks Edge up and throws him at the ropes, on the rebound HHH hits a double edge spine buster on him and HHH and Shawn Michaels stare a hole in each other once more as the countdown comes again which is revealed to be Edge's tag team partner Christian. JR says that he is excited as the first time ever Edge and Christian are in the ring with Shawn Michaels and HHH two pioneers of tag team wrestling. Edge and Christian stare at HHH and Shawn Michaels as they both crotch chop Edge and Christian. Edge runs at Michaels and Christian runs at HHH at their respective corners. HHH kicks Christian in the gut as he is running and then throws him into the corner switching positions he then starts to attack him with hard shots in the corner and then throws him at the ropes on the rebound Christian while he is running HHH grabs his head and sends him flying and directs him at the ropes. Christian forward flips over the top rope and almost to the announce tables. HHH then goes up to Edge who is taking advantage of a weakened Michaels and then hits him in the back, Edge and HHH work on each other for a while until Shawn Michaels comes up behind Edge turns him around and super kicks him out of now here right on the money in the middle of the ring. The kick then sent Edge staggering back to the ropes and Shawn ran at the ropes eliminating Edge while HHH was busy waiting for the countdown to get to zero for the 29th entrant.

The entrant was revealed to be Ted Dibiase the other half of the world tag team champions and Ted went to the ring slowly and cautiously as he doesn't want to get in the ring with a seemingly working together DX. While Ted Dibiase walks slowly to the ring taking his sweet time and then out of no where while HHH leans against the ropes calling for him to get in the ring, Michaels shrugs his shoulders smiles from ear to ear and then runs at HHH and tips him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Shawn gets the biggest pop of the night, Ted rolls into the ring and then runs and kicks Michaels in the gut he goes for his new finisher the price drop that was shown in the tag team title match earlier tonight but Michaels back body drops him when he hooks the arms on him. Michaels then waits for Ted to get up to his feet and then runs and dropkicks him against the ropes, Ted leans groggily against the ropes and Shawn Michaels super kicks Ted over and out. The countdown had just started for the very last time in the matchup and it’s a long time coming, For the very last time Shawn Michaels who just super kicked Ted Dibiase over the top rope and to the outside of the ring, Shawn is on the mat on his stomach half knocked out, he is tired and exhausted but there is one man left. The countdown begins in the corner of the screen and the crowd chant the ten count with the clock 10…………….9……….8…………7……………6………….5……………4…………3…………..2………1! There is a few second pause of silence……

JR: Who is it?

King: I don't know….

[yt]JnyPPTsxbG8[/yt]

JR: OH MY GOD!

(Goldberg is seen kicking the door down of his locker room and then walking down to the ring with his entrance music).

JR: Business is about to pick up my friend.

Shawn Michaels is slowly using the ropes to help himself to a vertical base but holding his lower back you can see that he is not 100% in this match up and Bill Goldberg walks down to the ring with a smile on his face. Shawn Michaels is holding his hands out and pleading for him to get into the ring as these two are the last two left and they will finish the match up off. Once Bill Goldberg does get into the ring he kicks Shawn in the gut and then throws him at the ropes Bill Goldberg on the rebound just stands there and smiles as Shawn gets knocked over when he makes contact with Goldberg because he is like a tank a brick wall. Bill Goldberg waits a few seconds and then looks down at Shawn Michaels who is trying to pull himself up to his feet he holds onto Bill Goldberg's knee pads but Goldberg just picks him up and uses his overwhelming strength and power to pick him up over his shoulders with a military press slam but doesn't let go of him…he walks up to the corner and sends Shawn Michaels flying over the top rope and to the outside of the ring as the bell rings and the match is over the crowd are speechless and Shawn is knocked out in the entrance ramp.

WINNER BILL GOLDBERG!!!!

Bill Goldberg is standing in the ring and getting the heat from the crowd as he points at the Wrestle mania logo above him to the right near the sky box and he says that its next. As the show goes off the air.

1. Rhino – Eliminated by Bryan Danielson
2. Consequences Creed – Eliminated by Chris Sabin
3. Hernandez – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
4. Chris Sabin – Eliminated by Mark Henry
5. Bryan Danielson – Eliminated by Mark Henry
6. Shawn Michaels – Eliminated by Bill Goldberg
7. Mark Henry – Eliminated by Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy
8. Sir William Regal – Eliminated by Gangrel
9. Gangrel – Eliminated by William Regal
10. Jeff Hardy – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
11. Samoa Joe – Eliminated by Booker T
12. Colt Cabana – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels and The Big Show
13. Santino Marella – Eliminated by Samoa Joe and Colt Cabana
14. John Morrison – Eliminated by Booker T
15. Booker T – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
16. The Big Show – Eliminated by JBL
17. Alex Shelly – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels.
18. Evan Bourne – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
19. John Bradshaw Layfeild – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels.
20. Kane – Eliminated by Brock Lesnar
21. MVP – Eliminated by Kane after JBL ran down and made the distraction.
22. Brock Lesnar – Eliminated by HHH
23. Kevin Thorn – Eliminated by Cody Rhodes
24. Cody Rhodes – Eliminated by Umaga
25. Umaga – Eliminated by Brock Lesnar and Shawn Michaels
26. Triple H – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
27. Edge – Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
28. Christian – Eliminated by Triple H
29. Ted Dibiase– Eliminated by Shawn Michaels
30. Bill Goldberg – Not eliminated he is the 2008 Royal Rumble Winner.

*Show goes off the air as Bill Goldberg is on the second turnbuckle and is getting the heat from Shawn Michaels home Crowd*

(I must say Thanks a lot for reading I really appreciate it and sorry about only having two match previews if that makes it look un neat and messy – I just don't think C4 ever got to do my other ones.)

seX-Power

My Review of Part 2 and mini-review of Part 1

RVD v Angle v Cena

This for me is a real dream match in real life and this match here lived up to my expectation. A good length and a great result, the best man won to set up an interesting Cena v Goldberg feud which I am sure is a dream for many people. I would have liked RVD to win as I am a huge RVD mark but it would not have fit in. Angle should have been stronger in the match, as the only heel, and he should have been more dominant. Glad he did not get pinned, it doesnt make him look that weak. Grammar is less of a problem but still marginally present.

Royal Rumble Match

9,432 words. That is longer than my whole f'n show. This shows how much effort you put into BTB and why you should recieve more recognition in the section. Sure it is a long match, but you could have taken the easy way out and done a much shorter match. It flowed well to the extreme and you showcased some good action in between entries, especially at the beginning. It is very common to use mid-carders at the beginning of a rumble, and this annoys me but whatever. The Shawn Michaels last until the end thing was very predicatble and would have worked better if he entered from No.1 as it makes him look like an extreme underdog. Goldberg returning is very unexpected but I dont care that much as I am not a fan of his and I feel he is not necessary in your BTB. Goldberg vs Cena will be a great match if it happens, but the feud will most likely make the match. JBL interference for MVP was shocking as I expected the other way around but he got OWN3D earlier by HBK so its OK.The ending I didnt like but what really killed this match was the grammar. It just made it less interesting in places when it felt like a little kid had written a really good match. Its been said before, but work on grammar. Do it on Word and use spellcheck.

Comments- Great Part 2 but grammar and spelling at times can just kill a show and yours has more than the average BTB. I loved the commentary throughout which I do not naormally like in BTBs but I hate commentary in matches to break up action. This was a great ending to an above average PPV and this sets the stage for good things to come in the BTB. Idk why but I dont like the BTB poster, just putting it out there. Killer show.

Part 1

BM- HBK v Cabana- nice flow, great opener
WM- Punk v Benjamin- had potential but fell short
BP- Santino- hard to choose as all were good, this and cabinet were the best, but i love santino so there you go
WP- n/a, all served purpose

AC- Good part 1, but Part 2 was exceptionally better.

Check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future if you want. Link in sig

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena: Good title match, with a lot of action. I marked when Cena won. The end was kind of hard to write but I think I know what you were getting at. Good action, and John Cena going to 'Mania should be amazing. Can't wait for the Rumble. Kurt being thrown out last minute still makes him look strong, and like he couldv'e been in there. I think the Royal RUmble Winner should be added to the equation making this another triple threat match at 'Mania. Kurt should bank on the "I was never pinned" ordeal.

Royal Rumble: Jeez, this really shows your best work DX. You put all your will power into this, and the product was amazing. The ending couldv'e been a tad longer, but I mean as X-Power said. Your match was longer than his show's lol. I can't really add a lot more other than some good action. I didn't like the ending with this quote.
Shawn Michaels is holding his hands out and pleading for him to get into the ring
But you wrote him like a true champion going through most of the match. The interaction between MVP, and JBL was good, and their feud should be good. Also, Cena versus Goldberg FTW! This match is going to POWN!! WOW!! DX please go through with WAW. I can't wait man. Goodluck, and continue owning.

Additional Comments: Great show. What more can I say? 'Mania is going to be awesome.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

One Night Only ~ First Time Ever

For one night only the one and only team of Colt Cabana and CM Punk the Second City Saints will team up tonight for the first time ever on WAW Telivision history to take on Shelton Benjamin the man that CM Punk beat at the Royal Rumlbe and Brock Lesnar the man that Colt Cabana beat a few weeks back. Can WAW Handle the team of Second City Saints?

MVP's VIP Lounge Back

For the past few weeks John Bradshaw Layfeild with the weeks heading into the Royal Rumble has been trying to buy his way through competition he had used the Brood (Gangrel and Kevin Thorn) to beat up the Undertaker a month ago and he tried to get the help of MVP to win the Royal Rumble match. Though we all know that didn't work out because the ending was very different. Though when MVP came out to the Royal Rumble long after JBL got eliminated JBL and MVP locked eye's on the entrance ramp and it costed MVP the match as he was distracted while Kane choke slammed him over and out. What will happen when sparks fly and JBL is a guest on MVP's VIP Lounge? What will JBL have to say what will MVP have to say stay tunned to find out.

"American Dragon" Vs. "World Champion"

American Dragon Bryan Danielson is in action this week against the one and only John Cena- John Cena had overcome many odds last week beating Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam in a triple threat match to retain his gold but how does he handle against the American Dragon Bryan Danielson in the Main Event? Stay tunned to find out because quite possibly the best wrestler in the world today takes on the WAW Heavyweight champion in a non title match. Keep in mind though Bill Goldberg the winner of the 2008 Royal Rumble match the man that is headlining Wrestlemania 24 with John Cena will be at ringside he will be in the commentary desk where he watches the match very closely.

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

The World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase one night after pulling the biggest upset of their young carriers off against Edge and Christian two former world champions at the Royal Rumble. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase are probably on a high now with even bigger ego's and more confidence then ever but they will have their work cut out for them as the Motor City Machine guns Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin are looking for a tag team title shot in the near future and it all starts against the champs in a non title match.

Consiquences Creed vs. John Morrison
Jeff Hardy in action and much much more so stay tunned.

Also thanks for reading all reviews for the Royal Rumble will get rep and if I have time a review on their show, reviews are never too late so please.....

Beer

Looks good Sean. I like it, here are my predictions:

I can see Cena beating AmDrag tbh, you need your champion looking strong and this will be a great way to prove it.

MCMG over Priceless because of them becoming too cocky, IMO. We could see a great Title feud between these two.

Jeff in action is always good and I can see Morrison going over Creed.

Good Luck!

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Royal Rumble Review

Intro--Good job playing on the mystery still of the number 30 entrant

Cabana/HBK--Shocked at the outcome. Having HBK lose in his hometown is an outrage. Also I don't like the fact of such an injuring ending to the match especially if he is to compete in the Rumble later. Hopefully with this kind of win you have big things in mind for Cabana from here on out.

Punk Promo--I like Punk butting heads with Vince. But the biggest question I have with it is Shelton Benjamin more hardcore than Punk? How would Shelton be a better representive of the hardcore way as hardcore champion then Punk.

Tag Title Match--Another shocking outcome. I figured Edge and Christian would be victorious. You are doing a good job at making this predictable.

Santino Promo--I hope that you don't make Santino get eliminated early because he is out here predicting victory. You do his character well in this but I hope your unpredictable booking so far continues with a strong showing from Santino in the Rumble

Styles/Hassan--Decent match with a good outcome. I liked the attack after the match but didn't like the Styles rally. It kinda to me no-sold the bending of the chair from the blows as Styles was able to rebound it from it. I would have liked better a complete beat down of Styles without any rally.

JBL promo--Good to see the Rumble bringing out every man for himself. MVP should be looking out for himself. I see them eliminating each other somehow in the Rumble.

Shelton/Punk--A good match but I got kind of lost at some points in the action. It was strange for me to see Punk take all the high impact moves and still kick out but you are making him a worthy champion. Punk winning furthers his feud with Vince but like I said earlier I didn't like the challenger being Shelton.

HBK promo--I like the drama to end part one. Maybe HBK losing the first match is only to build him winning the rumble but I see the winner being whoever the 30th myster man is.

Cena/RVD/Angle--Match of the night mostly because of the powerbomb/superplex manuever. I really liked that move and you describe it happening well for people to understand. I have noticed that you have gave other wrestlers new finishers so give one to Cena too lol. Cena is a good champ and a good choice to win. I think it is a lot harder to write a BTB with a face as the world champ then a heel. Good Luck.

Royal Rumble---HBK is here and that is all that matters, I see him and the mystery man as the last two. I hope to see a strong showing from Hernandez as he is alot bigger than the other 3 men right now. Also it is interesting to see HBK and two of his students in there at the same time maybe they can work together to eliminate Sabin. Well, I was wrong as Hernandez is gone lol. HBK still going strong and here comes Colt Cabana. HBK is going to eliminate him I think their is no way he is not getting some kind of revenge here in San Antonio. I like Booker T being sneaky and taking out Joe and Morrison but Booker ended up not lasting long. Why is HBK yelling at Big Show? Kind of bummed on the way Cabana got eliminated, u put him over with the victory and then made him kind of a joke by eliminating him this way. JBL eliminates Big Show? Now I don't understand the HBK/Show standoff if HBK wasn't going to get him. Oh, no HBK's back is out now but Kane and Lesnar are going to fight so he can save himself and rest. You are doing a solid job. HHH coming down and giving HBK new life is a great move. HBK is going to be one of the final two I just hope he doesn't turn on the Game.Booooo! HBK turns on the Game. I think he should have least saved him until the final three especially not knowing who 30 will be. Goldberg??? He wins???They are rioting in the streets of San Antonio, I'm shocked. You are the awesome night of storytelling of the HBK story and you destroyed with Goldberg winning. I'm so disappointed, I can't write anymore of this review lol.

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW Live at: Arkansas; Little Rock – Alltel Arena
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

JR: Welcome ladies and Gentleman to Monday night WAW!

King: You want to know who my new favorite wrestler is, JR?

JR: Who?

King: Bill Goldberg, he eliminated Shawn Michaels and crushed his dreams of winning the rumble and fulfilled my dreams of him not winning the rumble.

JR: Bill Goldberg, will also be here tonight.

King: What else do we have in stock tonight?

JR: A match in the main event that I can't wait will be the return one night only The Second City Saints. CM Punk & Colt Cabana teaming up for the first time on WAW history to take on Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin after Punk beat Benjamin last night at the rumble and Cabana beat Lesnar last week on WAW.

King: I can't wait.

"Consequences Creed's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring"

JR: Here comes Consequences Creed on his way down to the ring.

"John Morrison's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring"

King: The Shaman of sexy.

JR: John Morrison vs. Consequences creed is going to be a great match up and it's going to start after the commercial break.

(When we return from a commercial break the bell rings and the match begins)

Match – 1
John Morrison vs. Consequences Creed

John Morrison and Consequences Creed circle the ring a few times as they try to feel each other out and wait for the right moment to pounce and get the first contact with the other person. John Morrison is about to run at Creed but Creed stops him right in his tracks with a hard shot to the gut, a kick to the gut which makes Morrison groggy for a moment gives Creed enough time to go for the offense. Creed punches a left hook in the jaw of Morrison and then another one and then a right hook as Morrison is wobbling on spaghetti legs Creed winds back up for one hard shot to knock him over he does a standing jump to land on the splits then about to slide back up to his feet and punch him down he gets up and swings his arm but Morrison ducks underneath the right arm by Creed and then behind Creed wraps his arms around his body and goes for a release German suplex. Creed lands on his feet behind Morrison and when Morrison turns around Creed nails that punch he was aiming for earlier in the match and he knocks Morrison down. Consequences Creed runs at the ropes and then jumps in the air and drops a hard elbow to the lower back of John Morrison. Creed grabs Morrison by the head and then goes to lift him up by Morrison kicks him in the gut when he is up and then grabs his hand and goes for a suplex to the outside of the ring but Creed wraps his legs around the legs of Morrison to stop it near the ropes as he was going to be suplexed over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Creed then gets out of the suplex position and clubs Morrison a few times hard in the back.

Creed then grabs Morrison in the belly to belly suplex position and then hits a northern lights suplex which is a bridge suplex to a pin fall. Creed though only gets a one count when Morrison gets his shoulder off of the mat. Creed stands up to a great crowd pop and he runs at the ropes he goes for a leg drop on Morrison but he moves out of the way and Creed sits there on the mat. Morrison then gets up to his feet runs at the ropes and boots Creed as hard as he can in the jaw knocking him back on the mat. John Morrison goes for a pin fall but Creed kicks out before the count could barely start. Morrison starts to kick away at Creed and begins to kick him in the gut and the body while he is on the mat. When he taunts the crowd Creed gets up to his feet and then when Morrison turns around Creed begins to hit the rights and lefts again and then to hit the final blow he did the splits and then nailed the shot right on the jaw. This sent Morrison out of the ring with the impact going through the second rope to the outside of the ring. Creed then runs at the ropes while Morrison slowly gets to his feet and jumps on the second rope and springboards to the outside of the ring he then goes for a DDT on Morrison on the outside of the ring after spring boarding off of the second rope and to the outside he grabs Morrison's head and then hits the DDT out of nowhere and the crowd goes nuts.

It takes a little while as the referee counts both men out but Consequences creed is the first man to reach a vertical base. He rolls John Morrison into the ring and then moment's later does roll into the ring himself, Creed once in the ring he goes for a pin fall but Morrison kicks out at the count of two. Consequences Creed runs at the ropes and then on the rebound goes for a high flying move but Morrison lays down as Creed keeps running at the opposite ropes and on the rebound Morrison jumps up to his feet and then dropkicks him back down. John Morrison grabs Creed by the head with both hands after dropkicking him down, he then picks him up to his feet and kicks him in the gut he goes for his finisher a spinning hangman neck breaker. He grabs the neck of Creed and just before spinning around he gets pushed away at the ropes on the rebound Creed gets shoulder blocked back down and John Morrison keeps running at the other ropes. On the rebound Creed leap frogs over Morrison and then when Morrison turns around he knocks him down with a hard right hand shot to the jaw. Creed goes for a quick pin fall cover on John Morrison but he kicks out at the count of two. Consequences Creed runs at the ropes going for a springboard leg drop he springboards off of the second rope and then in mid air he misses Morrison when he moves out of the way and Creed hits the canvas mat with no Morrison.

Morrison waits a couple of seconds as Creed sits in the middle of the ring for him to slowly get to his feet, while he moves to his feet John Morrison runs at the corner turnbuckles and when Creed turned around on his feet Morrison flew into the air and knocked Creed down with a corkscrew moonsault. John Morrison hooks the leg for the pin fall, 1…….2……3!

WINNER JOHN MORRISON

As that match ends and both men leave the ring the music hits of Kane and he makes his way down to the ring Kane stands in the ring and he has the mike he is unbelievable pissed off about getting eliminated at the Royal Rumble by Brock Lesnar. He is holding the mike but he starts to shake his head as if he is possessed and he can't even think straight he is just shaking his head and is like no this can't be happening.

JR: Kane is in a bad way King; he looks like he could snap any minute.

King: That’s normal for Kane and plus you should know you’re the one who was burnt alive by him once.

JR: Don't remind me…. (Shakes his head looking down)

Kane then stops shaking his head and then sees a kid in the audience with a Brock Lesnar "Here comes the pain T –Shirt"

JR: What is Kane doing?

King: Don't ask me, do I look like I think on the same wave link as Kane?

JR: I guess not.

Kane leaves the ring and still is bad way shaking his head he walks slowly up to the kid and who looks probably like he is about nine or ten years old he can't even look him straight in the eye he is crazy and he holds his hand over his face and turns away while he has his other hand held out to the crowd in the direction of the kid slowly getting closer to him.

JR: Where's security Damn it?!

Kane then gets right up to the kids face and the kid begins to scream and so do the people sitting near him, Kane brings himself slowly and very insane like way to look the kid in the eye's he then looks at the Brock Lesnar T – Shirt and then is about to stick his hand in the kids throat and kill everything that has to do with Brock Lesnar, until he just shakes his head and walks away..he slowly walks up the entrance ramp with his music and a deranged look on his face as he covers his head in shame and runs to the back.

JR: That was weird.

King: You're telling me?

"Motor City Machine guns make their way down to their ring with their music the crowd go nuts"

JR: Here come the Motor City Machine Guns that always keep the level of excitement up.

King: I will be excited when they lose.

"Priceless hit and the world tag team champions make their way out to the ring with lots of boo's"

King: Here come the men that beat Edge and Christian last night.

JR: That's right I don't like the way they did it but their confidence must be through the roof as if it wasn't before.

King: Oh JR you don't like anything that doesn't have anything to do with BBQ Sauce (laughs)

Match – 2
Tag Team Match – Not for the tag team titles
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

Cody Rhodes and Alex Shelly start this match off as Alex Shelly bangs his hands together trying to get the crowd involved and start chanting….they being Cody Rhodes and Alex Shelly take a few turns around the ring trying to psyche each other out. When they do circle the ring and Alex Shelly passes by Ted Dibiase's corner with his back to him, Ted form the apron clubs him with a closed fist to the back it catches Alex off guard and Alex turns around and tries to jump over at Ted Dibiase but he gets off of the apron and from behind Cody Rhodes hits a clothesline in the corner taking Alex Shelly off of his feet in the champs corner afterwards Ted gets back up on his apron all grinning as to what he had done. Cody Rhodes had kicked Alex Shelly right in the sternum in the corner and then grabbed Shelly's left arm and threw him at the opposite corner where Sabin is. Shelly runs at the corner and then stops at Sabin holding his hands up not hurting Sabin. Cody runs at Shelly behind him and then when Cody comes up behind close to him Shelly back kicks him in the gut and turns around he then jumps over a Cody Rhodes who is leaning forward and then rolls him up with a sunset flip pin fall but Cody Rhodes kicks out at the count of two. Cody Rhodes with the kick out had knocked Shelly back a bit and when he rolled backwards Chris Sabin had made the blind tag on Alex Shelly and had ran into the match up. Chris Sabin caught Cody off guard as he went up to the top rope in his corner. When Cody Rhodes staggering up to his feet and turned around he got knocked back down with a flying cross body, Chris Sabin had gone for the pin fall, the referee made the count. 1……….2 but Cody Rhodes had kicked out at the count of two.

Chris Sabin had gotten up to his feet he had ran at the ropes and tried to kick Cody in the jaw with a move similar to the Shinning wizard but Cody ducks underneath the boot to the side of the head and when Sabin has his back to Cody in front of him Cody grabs both of Sabin's feet from behind and tripped him over pulling him down stomach first onto the mat in the middle of the ring. Cody Rhodes had gotten up to his feet he begins to stomp away at him and kick him while he is down. Cody Rhodes then grabs the arm of Chris Sabin and drags him closer to his corner where Ted Dibiase is at. Cody tags in Dibiase and just before Cody Rhodes steps out onto the apron he lands one last kick to the back of the head on Sabin. Shelly is trying to bang the turnbuckles trying to will Sabin on but it isn't helping much as Ted lifts Sabin up to his feet and throws him at the ropes on the rebound Ted Dibiase kicks Sabin in the gut and Ted Dibiase then runs at the ropes to the side of Sabin while Sabin is bent over and goes to boot him in the side of the head but Sabin moves his head out of the way and then instantly Ted goes to clothesline him down in a blink of an eye but Chris Sabin ducks underneath that too and then on the other side of Dibiase he super kicks him out of nowhere and that sends Dibiase out of the ring through the second rope. Dibiase at this time is down on the outside of the ring near the crowd barriers. At this time Cody Rhodes had left the ring apron and had gone to the side of the ring up to Ted and tried to get him back into the match and check on his conditioning.

Chris Sabin looks at the crowd as Alex Shelly enters the ring next to Sabin and both men look at each other, they then run at the ropes and Sabin charges through the second rope and diving tackles Cody off of his feet while a bit to the left Alex Shelly flew over the top rope and had landed on Ted Dibiase hurting him more. It takes a few seconds but both men Sabin and Shelly stand on their feet and the crowd goes nuts as Sabin the legal man picks up Ted Dibiase the other legal man and rolls him into the ring by his tights. Shelly goes back to his side of the ring as Chris Sabin stands on the ring apron and goes for an aerial move as he springboards onto the top rope from the apron and just before leaving the ropes Cody Rhodes gets up on that very apron and pushes Sabin to the middle of the ring. Sabin lands badly on his head and Ted Dibiase rolls on him groggily for the count. The referee slides down to the mat and begins to make the pin fall, 1……2… but the pin fall is broken up when Alex Shelly runs into the ring and boots Dibiase in the back of the head. Cody runs into the ring and tries to clothesline down Alex Shelly but he gets kicked in the gut for his troubles in the middle of the ring. Alex Shelly runs at the ropes and then on the rebound he hits a hard knee to the bent over Cody Rhodes which makes him stand up on his feet. Alex keeps running at the ropes while Rhodes is groggy and then jumps at the middle rope and rebounds off it and in mid air grabs hold of Rhode's head and sends him flying to the mat with a swinging DDT in the center of the ring. Rhodes rolls out of the ring in pain while Dibiase gets up to his feet with his back turned to Alex unaware of what just happened he lifts him up to his feet and goes for a kick to the gut on Sabin but Sabin grabs hold of the leg and then lifts him high up in the air back flipping him sending him flying up Alex Shelly catches him in the air with a pump handle slam position and then holds him there while Sabin runs at the ropes with the "Push" Finisher move Sabin hits the move and then goes for the pin fall they do pick up the win.

WINNERS MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS!

While the bell rings and the match ends and Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin get a great crowd pop a commercial break goes off and at the end of the commercial break the VIP Lounge is setup for MVP's promo segment.

"I'm Coming hits and MVP makes his way down to the ring with a suit" He gets into the ring and he sits on the couch with the microphone he introduces his guest for this evening.

MVP: Once again MVP is in the ring and that can only mean one thing...big things popping little things stopping, so sit back enjoy the view because the VIP lounge is for people better then you.... (Soaks in a bit of boo's) Now at this time I would like to introduce to you quite possibly the greatest mike worker of all time quite possibly the most decorated man in WAW We Are Wrestling history my man..............MVP! (He points at himself and laughs) but seriously folks please welcome my guest at this time MR. John Bradshaw Layfeild.

(Crowd boo)

"JBL's music hits and he comes down to the ring with the classic limmo"

JBL Enters the ring with a serious look on his face.

MVP: Now you're my guest Bradshaw... (Interrupted)

JBL: That's Sir JBL to you.

MVP: Yea Yea, now you can sit down if you want make yourself comfortable. Make yourself at home you're a guest on the VIP Lounge.

JBL: (doesn't sit down) MVP I am a wrestling god this stuff isn't even in my league just like yourself, you call yourself VIP and this is your VIP Lounge this is nothing to what I get what I enter bars. Do you know who I am?

MVP: Yes I know who you are you are a loudmouth, obnoxious, rich, fat, overweight, untalented..... (JBL buts in)

JBL: Not even close, people like you should be down on your knees and kissing my feet worshipping the ground I walk on because I am a Wrestling God!

MVP: Whatever makes you sleep at night, believe what you want, just because you can hold around a $2 Business card from some McDonald's place mat doesn't mean it's real.

Crowd pop and then JBL looks like he is about to punch MVP's lights out.

MVP: Bradshaw alright then, well why don't we get down to business...

JBL: Yes Montel tell me why I didn't win the Royal Rumble?

MVP: Because you're not good enough you claim to a wrestling god but apparently you just suck and everyone here agrees. The only reason I didn't win the Royal Rumble is because you where jealous of my skills in the ring and you knew deep down inside of you that I was going to win so you had to come out to the ring and cost me the match.

JBL: Cost you the match? I didn't do anything Kane was the one who eliminated you and about me getting eliminated that was just a fluke apparently I felt sorry for everyone else and let someone else win the match. (booo) because if I really wanted to I could easily kick everyone's ass in the ring and eliminate them without breaking a sweat because I am a-Wrestling.....GOD!

MVP: If you're a god that you say you are then why did you need my help to beat Samoa Joe why did you need my help to get this far in your career?

JBL: I did everything by myself the only reason you where out there was because I was nice enough to let you ride my coat-tails and see what it is like to be with someone who is actually a good wrestler.

MVP: Actually can wrestle? Let's take a trip back in time see who is the better wrestler. I am a two time WAW United States Champion a onetime WAW Intercontinental Champion and what are you a tag team champion and that's only because your tag team partner Ron Simmons did all the work face it MVP is half man half amazing and better then you.

JBL and MVP stare down a few seconds as it looks like physicality is going to break out until No Chance hits and Vince McMahon is on the entrance ramp.

Vince: MVP, JBL You two better stop right now or I will get really mad. (He walks to the ring while talking) Now both of you (when Vince gets in the ring) get out of my ring and take all of this stuff with you these props...

While a commercial break goes off the camera men empty the ring for Vince McMahon.

Vince: Everyone watching now, in the back or at home you better listen closely because I am only saying this once and that counts for you MVP and JBL so listen up too. In three more weeks we are going to have ourselves another Pay Per View but I have thought long and hard about this and I have decided to shake things up a bit at the Pay Per View event.

JR: What is he talking about?

King: I don’t know.

Vince: Everyone on the WAW Roster is in trouble even you Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler no one is safe As the owner of WAW I have decided to hire a new General Manager....

JR: WHOA that is big news.

Vince: I will still around but a new General Manager will be taking over TV duties and he will be revealed on the Pay per View event.

After Vince leaves the ring to a mixed crowd reaction the music of Jeff Hardy hits the he gets a standing ovation followed by the music of Santino Marella where he gets heat from the crowd.

Match – 3
Jeff Hardy vs. Santino Marella

Jeff Hardy and Santino lock up, in a collar elbow tie up position. Jeff Hardy manages to kick Santino right in the gut, he then grabs Santino and hard Irish whips him into the corner. Jeff Hardy begins to run at Santino in the corner of the ring and then gets squashed into the corner. As Santino from the impact takes a step or two slowly out of the corner Jeff Hardy just pushes him back into the corner and begins to work on him he starts to kick him and punch him in the corner until Santino gets some offense in this matchup with a rake to the eye giving him the upper hand momentarily Santino then kicks Jeff Hardy in the gut and comes out of the corner with a clothesline that knocks Jeff Hardy over. Santino Marella then taunts Jeff Hardy for a moment and then jumps up and drops a knee in the face of Jeff Hardy as he was knocked over. Santino Marella gets up to his feet and then picks Jeff Hardy up with him, he starts to kick Jeff in the gut and goes to throw him at the ropes but Jeff hardy reverses it and throws Santino at the ropes. On the rebound Santino gets kicked in the gut, Jeff wants to hit a twist of fate and grabs Santino's head and goes to flip him around but Santino pushes him at the ropes and on the rebound gets his head yanked down with a lariat. Jeff Hardy starts to stomp on Santino as he then stands on top of Santino and taunts him. Jeff Hardy then grabs the leg of Santino he then pulls him to the corner of the ring as he is below the turnbuckles and then Jeff goes out onto the apron and climbs onto the top rope.

Jeff Hardy goes for a Swanton Bomb on Santino and leaves the air, while in mid air Santino rolls out of the way and under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring. Santino stands on the outside of the ring with a smirk on his face as Jeff crashed and burned in the middle of the ring and he is sitting on the mat in a lot of pain shown on his facial expression. Santino rolls into the ring and then runs at the ropes and kicks Jeff Hardy in the chest back down to the mat. Santino goes for a pin fall, the referee makes the count. 1........2... Jeff Hardy got his shoulder up at the count of two. Santino is getting angry as he stomps away at Jeff Hardy, He then picks Jeff Hardy up to his feet and throws him at the ropes and leans forward. Jeff Hardy then on the rebound kicks him in the shoulder. That sends Santino rolling to the other end of the ring and then huddles in the corner of the ring. Jeff Hardy then runs up to the corner of the ring and grabs the second turnbuckle rope he then jumps up and kicks Santino in the gut with both feet. Jeff Hardy then grabs Santino up to his feet and then throws him into the other corner diagonally across.

Santino hits the corner with his back and while he is groggy in the corner Jeff Hardy runs at him in the corner and clotheslines him making full impact in the corner he then grabs Santino’s head in the corner and goes for a bulldog to the middle of the ring he then hits the move and with Santino down he signals the end with the twist of fate awaiting for him to get up to his feet. Jeff then kicks Santino in the gut and goes for the twist of fate but Santino then grabs the tights of Jeff while he turns around with his head and then rolls him up in a school boy pin fall catching him off guard Santino gets all three and picks up the win.

WINNER SANTINO MARELLA

JR: Santino pulled off another win. He is on a roll.

King: Santino Marella is pure Greatness.

After the match the music of...“Muhammad Hassan hits and he makes his way down to the ringâ€

Muhammad Hassan stands in the ring getting a whole head of boos and he grabs the mike.

Muhammad Hassan: I physically destroyed AJ Styles last week. (Booo.)

Muhammad Hassan: But I don’t have the title. (Pop.)

Muhammad Hassan: I was sent here by ‘allah’ to destroy the one known as AJ Styles and take his Intercontinental Championship and bring it home to Arabia. (Booo.)

Muhammad Hassan: What has AJ done to deserve your respect, I have done much much more I am undefeated I have never been pinned or made to submit and AJ has losed before that puts me in line for another shot at the title and I am going to beat him to a bloody pulp.

JR: Strong words from Hassan but AJ isn’t here tonight. And he knows that.

Muhammad Hassan: AJ Styles get you and your title out here now.

A slight pause as the crowd goes wild when Evan Bourne’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

Evan Bourne stands in the ring looking over at Hassan while Hassan begins to speak once more.

Muhammad Hassan: This is an example of the discrimination that I have to face day in and day out you are probably out here to state your claim for the Intercontinental Championship but you only get that shot after me when I am the champion not you or AJ. I will prove it by beating you to a bloody pulp tonight.

Evan jumps on Muhammad Hassan and they brawl around the ring and start throwing rights and lefts until Muhammad Hassan hits a low blow taking him down and then with him on his stomach he locks in his finisher move the Camel Clutch. Evan taps out but he doesn’t let go until minutes later when referee’s and agents come running down to break it up. When all men leave the next match gets set up.

“Brock Lesnar’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with a mixed crowd reactionâ€

“Benjamin’s music hits and he is followed behind Lesnarâ€

JR: Look at those two all American wrestlers, very good amateur wrestling background in that team right there.

“CM Punk and Colt Cabana come down together with their music of the Second City Saints- The crowd goes nutsâ€

Match - 4
CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs. Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar.

CM Punk high five each other and they do scissors paper rock to decide who would be the first man to start the match. While Shelton Benjamin starts the match for his team and when CM Punk and Colt Cabana finish their games Colt Cabana moves to the middle of the ring to meet Benjamin as CM Punk goes onto his apron and claps and tries to get the crowd into the matchup. Cabana and Benjamin lock up in the centre of the ring with a collar elbow tie up. Benjamin goes to knee Cabana in the gut but he catches the leg of Benjamin, Benjamin goes for an enziguri kick to the back of Cabana’s head but the undefeated Cabana ducks underneath and Benjamin lands on his feet with his back to Cabana on one leg. Cabana smiles but he gets that smile wiped off of his face when Benjamin sidekicks Cabana in the jaw from behind and knocks him over. Shelton Benjamin begins to kick away at him and then picks Cabana up to his feet. He throws him at the ropes only to have it reversed and Benjamin was now going on the rebound after being thrown at the ropes. Colt Cabana was leaning forward in the middle of the ring awaiting his arrival but Benjamin stopped and then leap frogged over Cabana and is behind him. When Cabana turned around Cabana was caught with an arm drag and Cabana was sent to the corner of his ring where Punk is. Cabana instantly jumps to his feet and looks around in amazement as he under estimated Benjamin’s abilities and Cabana smiles as he walks back up to Benjamin and they circle the ring.

While Cabana and Benjamin do a few 360’ turns around the ring and try to feel each other out and get the upper hand, When Benjamin moves around near Lesnar on the ring apron Lesnar puts his arm out and slaps Shelton Benjamin in the upper back shoulder area and gets a blind tag into the match. Lesnar grins as he steps into the ring and the referee holds Benjamin back and tells him to get back into his corner, Brock Lesnar flexes his muscles and taunts Cabana tries to intimidate him as Brock wants revenge for Cabana beating him with a clear pin fall two weeks ago. Colt Cabana runs at Brock Lesnar trying to take him down in the middle of the ring but Lesnar just stands there like a brick wall and Colt Cabana falls down with a shoulder block. Brock Lesnar picks Colt Cabana up and throws him in to the corner of the ring he begins to shoulder block away at him and then after the referee’s count of four Brock has to stop shoulder blocking him, Brock then grabs Cabana and throws him as hard as he can at the other corner and Cabana hits his back hard on the turnbuckles. Brock Lesnar runs at Cabana but Cabana ducks underneath Brock Lesnar and out of the corner, Lesnar now is in the corner as Cabana starts to throw hard shots to the chest and upper body of Brock Lesnar.

Colt Cabana then jumps on the giant body of Brock Lesnar and grabs hold of his head and tries to send him flying with a monkey flip toss to the other end of the ring but Brock Lesnar sticks his hands underneath Colt Cabana and then carries him to the middle of the ring before slamming him hard down to the mat on Brock’s knee cracking Colt Cabana’s back as he rolls around the ring in pain before Lesnar picks him up and throws him at the ropes on the rebound Colt Cabana kicks Brock in the shoulder who was leaning forward and then quickly tries to jump over Brock Lesnar who is leaning forward and Colt sticks his arm out as far as he can trying to get a tag to his partner CM Punk who is holding his arm out but they are not close enough to make a tag. Brock Lesnar then stands up on his feet picking Cabana up with him in the ‘alabama slamma’ position and then slams his back and head on the mat below before turning around and punching CM Punk’s lights out on the ring apron and going for the pin fall on Colt Cabana but Cabana got his foot on the bottom rope to break it up.

CM Punk comes back into the ring under the bottom rope but the referee tries to convince him to go back to his ring apron and while the referee is facing CM Punk and is distracted Brock grabbed Colt Cabana by the leg and goes for his submission finisher manoeuvre the ‘Brock Lock’ about to turn Cabana over on his stomach holding Cabana’s left leg, Cabana reverses it with a inside roll up cradle and almost catches Lesnar off guard before Lesnar kicked out at the count of two. At this time CM Punk is back on his ring apron and he is with the crowd chanting Cabana and willing him on to make a tag to CM Punk. While Brock crawls over to his corner, Brock Lesnar makes the tag to Benjamin before Cabana could make a tag to Punk, Benjamin runs into the ring right at Cabana to try and stop him from making at tag to his partner but CM Punk gets the tag in the last second and Benjamin tries to throw a hard right hand at Punk on the ring apron before he could get into the ring but Punk ducked underneath it and shouldered Benjamin in the gut through the second rope. While Benjamin is groggy near the corner of the ring CM Punk jumps up on the top rope and leaps over at Benjamin and takes him down with a patented flying clothesline. CM Punk gets a huge crowd reaction as he stands back up on his feet and he runs at the corner of the ring with Brock is and knocks him over the ring apron.

CM Punk turns around and sees that Benjamin is slowly using the aid of the ropes to get up to his feet in the corner of the ring, CM Punk runs at the corner and out of nowhere hits a knee to the jaw and then a flying bull dog in the middle of the ring on Shelton Benjamin. CM Punk then picks Shelton Benjamin up on to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulders for a GTS ‘Go to sleep‘. Brock Lesnar wants revenge on CM Punk and he runs into the ring while the referee is trying to stop him he then has the referee distracted as CM Punk is about to hit the GTS on Benjamin. Only moments before Benjamin squirmed out of it and managed to grab hold of Punk’s head and hit a swinging DDT in the middle of the ring. Benjamin goes for the pin fall but Colt Cabana kicks Benjamin in the back of the head to break it up. Shelton Benjamin stands up and goes up to Cabana but CM Punk before anything could happen grabbed hold of Benjamin’s tights and rolled him up from behind and the referee made the count. 1..... at this time Brock ran into the ring and tries to stop it but Cabana dropkicked him over. 2..............3!!! CM Punk and Colt Cabana had won the match.

WINNERS CM PUNK AND COLT CABANA!

JR: CM Punk, Colt Cabana....they did it! King, did you see that I can’t believe it.

King: You better believe it because he rolled him up and stole a win I repeat stole a win and that’s what you should believe the fact that they cheated.

JR: Oh stop being such a cry baby.

After the match up, Colt Cabana and CM Punk have left the ring and Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar are seen arguing in the ring and Benjamin pushes Lesnar only to get kicked in the gut and then Benjamin gets put on Brock Lesnar’s shoulders and he is about to F5 him as he faces the entrance ramp- Kane’s music hits and Brock changes his attention to Kane, with no Kane around the distraction let Benjamin slide down Brock’s back and kicks Brock in the gut and hit his finisher the T – Bone suplex. Shelton Benjamin leaves during the commercial break.

Backstage as we return from a Commercial break Bryan Danielson is seen getting ready for his match with the Current Champion John Cena, later tonight. He is walking through the locker rooms and on his way to the ‘tunnel’ out to the ring and on his way down he bumps into Triple H. Who turns around and see’s him with a smile on his face.

Triple H: Hey watch where you’re going punk!... (Turns his head around and see’s who it is) Oh hey guys look it’s the American Dragon self proclaimed best wrestler in the world today. You should be lucky you’re in such a high profile match with the Champion because when I become Champion you won’t even get in arms reach of that gold.

Bryan: Yea and why is that?

Triple H: Because you don’t even have the look of a Champion, there is a reason why people like you never made it to the big leagues and never become a twelve time champion like myself.

Bryan: Hey....Game Looks to me like you aren’t the champion right now, too damn bad because after I beat John Cena that puts me in line for a title and maybe just maybe Ill think about letting you have a shot at my title? How does that sound? Punk?

Triple H is pissed off as Bryan keeps walking to the ‘tunnel’ as his entrance music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Followed not long after by the Champion John Cena and the match up begins.

Main Event Match.
John Cena (c) vs. Bryan Danielson
Non title Match

At the beginning of the match both superstars circle the ring trying to feel each other out as both men get cheered heavily at the early parts of the match, John Cena calls for a lock up with Bryan Danielson. Danielson locks his hands with John Cena and it is clear that John Cena is the stronger one of the two as he pushes Bryan Danielson flat on his back in the middle of the ring. Bryan Danielson then on his back puts his legs up and kicks John Cena in the gut and still holding onto his hands he monkey flips him over his head and to the corner of the ring. John Cena stands up instantly and starts to smile as he runs at Bryan Danielson on the other side of the ring and goes to clothesline him down, Bryan Danielson like lightning grabs the arm of John Cena and arm drags him over and John Cena is on his back, just as John is on his back in the middle of the ring Bryan holding the hand of Cena is about to lock him into the armbar finisher hold but John Cena quickly turns over and stands up on his feet knowing what was coming next. Bryan with a smile stands up and both men give each other respect and shake each other’s hands before circling the ring once again. John Cena comes up to Bryan Danielson and kicks him in the gut, John Cena throws a hard right hand shot to the jaw only to be caught by Danielson and Danielson grabs John Cena’s right arm and twists it he then starts to twist it again and John Cena is down on one knee, Danielson elbows him a few times in the shoulder and upper forearm until John Cena comes back and twists Danielson’s arm and does the same to him, Danielson is now on one knee and John Cena grabs his head and pushes him flat on the mat but Danielson bounces back up and then John Cena tries to take him down but he misses and Danielson nails an inverted back breaker in the middle of the ring.

Bryan Danielson goes right on the attack and with John Cena back on one knee, Bryan grabs Cena’s head in a headlock – sleeper hold position and begins to hold him in tight. John Cena though stands on his feet on a vertical base with Bryan Danielson on his back holding in the hold. John Cena tries to fight his way out of it he starts to swing rights and lefts but he doesn’t manage to do anything as Bryan Danielson is behind him. John Cena goes back down to one knee and Danielson stands on his feet on the mat still holding onto the hold taking the breath away from Cena and stopping the blood flowing through to the brain. John Cena though on one knee moves his arms around the legs of Danielson and then stands up on his feet while picking up Danielson in a fireman’s carry position and lifts him up for an FU early in this matchup, he goes to slam him down to the mat below and possibly finish of his opponent but Danielson wraps his legs around the arms of Cena and pulls all of his weight down and makes Cena fall backwards onto the mat and Bryan Danielson has John Cena in a crucifix pin with John Cena’s shoulders placed on the mat John Cena kicked out at the count of one and a half. Bryan Danielson and John Cena stand up on their respective feet at almost the same time. Danielson runs at John Cena who is up against the ropes and John Cena back body drops Danielson over the top rope but Danielson lands on his feet on the ring apron. John Cena turns around to be met with a hard shot to the jaw and a few rights and lefts before Danielson stepped back into the ring and goes to kick John Cena in the gut but he gets caught and then Bryan Danielson goes for a standing enziguri kick to the back of the head but John Cena ducked underneath it.

Danielson now on one leg has his back to Cena and Cena grabbed Danielson from behind and pushed him at the ropes. Danielson held onto the ropes as John Cena back-rolled backwards to the middle of the ring. Danielson turns around and runs at John Cena on his back and grabs both of Cena’s legs and gets him in a bridge pin fall but just as soon as the referee starts to count John Cena shows an amazing feat of strength and pushes Danielson up to his feet still holding onto Danielson with his arms around his waist John Cena turns him around and goes for a crucifix pinfall of his own but Danielson kicks out and then on his feet runs at Cena only to get powerslamed instantly back onto the canvas mat below.

John Cena then looks at all directions of the crowd as he gets huge pops, John Cena stands at the head of Danielson and leans forward and goes for the ‘five knuckle shuffle’ he shakes his hand over Danielson’s face and runs at the ropes on the rebound Danielson moved onto his stomach and John kept running at the ropes, on the rebound this time Danielson sprang up onto his feet and dropkicked John Cena in the face right on the money and knocked him down. Danielson then goes right on him and goes for another sleeper hold but John Cena starts to sit up and squirm around to the left and then to the right and both men stand up, Danielson still holding onto John Cena on his feet as John Cena throws a hard elbow shot to Danielson behind him but Danielson ducked underneath it and John Cena had done a 180’ turn now facing Danielson who is holding him tight now in a bear hug like move but Danielson quickly flips John Cena over his head and then has him in a bridge pin fall known as the northern lights suplex pin. The referee makes the count, 1........2... but John Cena got the shoulder up in the last moment. Bryan Danielson had stood back up on his feet and had ran at the ropes on the rebound John Cena had laid down on the mat on his stomach and Danielson had kept running, on the rebound this time John Cena jumped up and took Danielson down with a flying cross body to the chest, John Cena instead of going for a pin fall lifts Danielson up by the head and then throws him hard into the corner of the ring back first into the turnbuckles.

John Cena goes up to Danielson but by the time he did Danielson had regrouped and had instantly changed the direction of the match, Danielson switched positions and put John Cena in the corner and then began to go for the attack and began to punch and kick John Cena in the gut until he is momentarily groggy, Danielson then grabs the arm of John Cena and then puts it under the top rope and twists it around the ropes John Cena is thriving in pain as Danielson wants to do more damage to the arm and target it. This was ended when John Cena kicked Danielson in the gut weakening the hold he had on the arm and John Cena came flying out of the corner with a shoulder block take down and knocked Danielson over. John Cena came out of the corner with authority and then lifted Danielson up onto his feet and then thrown him at the ropes, John Cena had ran at the ropes with Danielson at the same time and grabbed Danielson’s head and slammed it to the mat below in the middle of the ring with a flying bulldog like effect. John Cena now with the current upper hand had gone for another five knuckle shuffle, after doing the taunts he ran at the ropes and on the rebound as he came down with the fist Danielson grabbed the legs of Cena pulled him in and had him in an inside cradle like pin fall but John Cena kicked out of it. Both John Cena and Danielson stood up together on other ends of the ring and when John Cena ran at Danielson he got arm dragged over onto his side, Danielson then holding the arm goes for the armbar in the middle of the ring and holds it in but just as he locks it in John grabs the ropes with the other arm before any damage can be made.

John Cena then stood up and when Danielson came up to him for the attack, John Cena lifted him up on his shoulders and went for another try for the FU finisher move, John Cena has Bryan up on his shoulders and ready to slam him down with the FU and possibly finish this match up, but John Cena takes too long carrying him around the ring and showing off his strength. Then the crowd went nuts out of nowhere and Bill Goldberg had ran in with a hood through the crowd and into the ring behind Cena, Bill is licking his lips and then when Cena turns around he spears John Cena making him cough up blood. John Cena drops Bryan and when the referee saw the spear he rang the bell.

WINNER JOHN CENA VIA DQ!

After the match Bill Goldberg had kicked John out of the ring under the bottom rope, he had done the same for Bryan Danielson and Bill Goldberg is pacing around the ring like a caged animal until, a voice is heard on the tron.

Shawn Michaels: *whistles* Yo, over here.....Goldberg...yoo hoo.

Bill Goldberg changes his attention at the titontron and then see’s Michaels there, Michaels is the man that came so close at the Rumble last night to winning only to be eliminated by Bill Goldberg on the road to wrestle mania.

Shawn Michaels: Bill, last night you shocked the wrestling world including myself by being the thirtieth entrant into the Royal Rumble match, you came down to the ring and everyone was speechless and the only thing stopping you and waiting for you in the ring was Shawn Michaels, a battered and bruised Shawn Michaels who had also had a match with Colt Cabana earlier in the show.

Bill Goldberg: What do you want?

Shawn Michaels: Bill Goldberg, you don’t seem to know me to well- do you? See when you embarrass me in my home town in my match in front of the world it’s not over, not by a long shot.

(Crowd pop)

Shawn Michaels: Sure I am currently on the injured list but the doctors say that I will be 100% come Destiny Awaits in three weeks, so with that being said, I have had this crazy idea in my head and just maybe we would see Bill Goldberg vs. Shawn Michaels II? What do you say Goldberg?

Bill Goldberg: If you Want me so bad, you can have me because YOU'RE ASS IS MINE!

*Scene fades out*

WAW Destiny Awaits Pay Per View
Live at California; San Francisco – Cow Palace
3 Weeks Until The Event.

Things Confirmed For The Event:

Vince McMahon announces new general manager of WAW.

GoldbergvsMichaels.jpg

Bill Goldberg vs. Shawn Michaels.

*Thanks for reading all the best :v:
And sorry for not having any show earlier just been hectic last week should get back on schedule*​

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: I would have chosen Cena vs. Danielson but the ending ruined the entire thing. So I am going to go with Shelton/Lesnar vs Cabana/Punk. It was a god tag team match with interesting teaming ideas. Filled with action and an enjoyable read.

Worst Match: Hardy vs. Santino. Short and sweet which is the normal for a Santino match. Although I must admit I am surprised to see Santino get the victory over Jeff.

Best Promo: VIP Lounge. MVP and JBL were in perfect character and it was a very entertaining segment. well done. I was literally laughing while reading it.

Worst Promo: Probably the Michaels Goldberg one to close the show. Really didnt do anything for it really. Felt dull and a poor way to end the show.

Additional Comments: You had some hits and misses but what else can you expect from having Goldberg winning your Rumble. It was enjoyable but really need to work a bit more on a few aspects of your game.