Water.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
Minimum of a gallon per day. With my weight training, it's a must. When I don't have water in front of me, it's Powerade.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
In Sietch Fabulous where I live, water is a precious commodity. I may have to spill some of your water to bring back to the tribe for the spice orgy. The GAY spice orgy.

Mister J

Reaction score
This is probably the best thread i've ever seen on IWF forum. Water is good. I'm about to go drink some right now. Well done.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This is probably the best thread i've ever seen on IWF forum. Water is good. I'm about to go drink some right now. Well done.

rofl.

Water is bland and I have to force myself to drink it. I like to drink things that have an actual taste. I did try the flavoured water and it was fucking nasty. I do, however, like to add Crystal Light to my water.