Water Fasting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently fine (A little hungry), but that's probably because I eat one meal a day at like 5 PM. I feel like today will be easy enough though

Reactions: Solid Snake

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How's this going for ya?
Didn't even notice this reply. I didn't do it at that time since I wasn't motivated enough. I did however decide I was going to do this again. I lasted 36 hours the other day (Ended up eating. Again, reading dumb shit such as you'll kill yourself etc because of it) and then I lasted probably 30 hours again and messed up by mistake which basically would've set me back. So I decided to eat one final meal (Again lol) and start again. My meal was apple pie and yeah it was good. Honestly I know I would've last the last time I did it since I was in the correct mind set and fighting food greatly. Just need to get pass the first 4 days and I'll be fine. Bought 10 6x packs of Evian water. That's imo the best water. It has added stuff but I don't think they require digestion. I thought this would be as simple as just drinking water, but I see threads upon threads on reddit and forums saying "Distilled Water in the only way! Spring water is best" while I don't even know what they're talking about. Just decided to go with what works for me I guess.

I'm also around 185 pounds I believe. Mostly doing this now for the fat burn. You can get your weight down, but a lot of things add weight such as water etc. Fat is hard to get off, so I personally believe this to be a great way. I hope to burn most of my fat during this 25 days and then begin refeeding correctly.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Every Friday during this month I fast and only drink water. It gets difficult about 3 hrs before I can eat again, Because My brain says it wants food NOW. But, I just ignore and keep drinking water.