Water Fasting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would post this here to keep track of everything. I'm basically going to start water fasting this week. That basically means you eat nothing at all and drink a lot of water. The body will work to clear all that bad stuff stored due to fast food etc. This also leads to crazy weight loss because the body needs energy, and it will eat at fat for that energy when it isn't getting food. Many religions do this around the world for like 30 days, but I'm not looking to go that long. My current aim is 10 days, and I will go a little further if needed. My current weight is around 200 pounds (My weight scales are weird. It had me quite a bit higher than what the gym had me on their scales), so I'm probably 190 something. My weight goal is like 170 or something. That being said I may go lower since once you eat again you will gain 2 to 3 KG, but that is normal. I also just had some fast food, and bloody hell I ordered a lot for it. Big Mac, Pounder with cheese, chicken wrap, ice cream, milkshake. All in all just under 3000 calories I believe. But yes, this will be very VERY hard. It will demand will power to not eat for this long, but it can indeed be done. All the research has been done, and I'm pretty much safe to do it. I'll use this thread to track my progress since losing weight can be done (Hey, I might just add my complete weight loss

First weight: 112KG

Next time I checked in the gym: 105 KG

Last Time I checked in the gym: 95KG (One meal a day. Worked great for what I needed)

Current Weight: between 90 and 95 on my current scales. They however seem to be working incorrectly since it had me 5KG higher at the previous time I had my weight checked in the gym.

Water Fasting Progress

Day One: N/A
Day Two: N/A
Day Three: N/A
Day Four: N/A
Day Five: N/A
Day Six: N/A
Day Seven: N/A
Day Eight: N/A
Day Nine: N/A
Day Ten: N/A

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The longest I went without food was something like 20 days but after 7 I started drinking things besides water. lol Tis too hard on just water.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The longest I went without food was something like 20 days but after 7 I started drinking things besides water. lol Tis too hard on just water.
I love water myself. I will probably hate it after 5 days though lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I love water myself. I will probably hate it after 5 days though lol

That's about all I drink. If you can make it past 3 days with no solid food, your energy levels will peak and you won't even notice by the end of the first week your body will be detoxing and you will feel like crap. Things like juice will be very appealing lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I actually HIGHLY recommend using lemon (juice of a lemon) in your water. The detoxing is the hardest part of fasting and that should help.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I actually HIGHLY recommend using lemon (juice of a lemon) in your water. The detoxing is the hardest part of fasting and that should help.
I'll keep that in mind. From the videos I watched it seems to be day 4 when you get a lot of energy for some reason, but it slowly goes down from there. I'm also going to the gym in this time. Just 5 sets of 5 with weights. Nothing hard at all, but it's to just keep them worked so I keep muscle loss at a minimum

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind. From the videos I watched it seems to be day 4 when you get a lot of energy for some reason, but it slowly goes down from there. I'm also going to the gym in this time. Just 5 sets of 5 with weights. Nothing hard at all, but it's to just keep them worked so I keep muscle loss at a minimum

I got mine in 3 days. I researched it a lot before I did it as well. It is amazing how good food tastes after you don't eat any for a few days. Like even the most bland foods taste incredible.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I got mine in 3 days. I researched it a lot before I did it as well. It is amazing how good food tastes after you don't eat any for a few days. Like even the most bland foods taste incredible.
Yeah, this dude liked his first meal as well

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, this dude liked his first meal as well

Yeah you want to start fresh for the first few days so nothing but fruit and veggies. I am sure you know all about it though. :bodallas:

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Good luck!

I'd like to do this myself too, but I can't afford to lose any weight. I'm 6,2 and only 146 pounds. Eat fast food and snacks all the time but can't seem to gain much weight... I'm progressing though.

Can you drink carbonated and flavored water? I almost never drink still water but those 2 I drink all the time.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to do this myself too, but I can't afford to lose any weight. I'm 6,2 and only 146 pounds. Eat fast food and snacks all the time but can't seem to gain much weight... I'm progressing though.
hit the gym and gain some muscle while eating a lot. Big gains require a lot of good eating (Find it on the internet) and you can start building from the start. You'll put on weight in no time if you get a good eating setup with weights. If you want to gain weight then water fasting wouldn't be too good. You need something that would pack those pounds on in a good way. Bulking should be able to do that, but it would be hard work to say the least

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Good luck!

Can you drink carbonated and flavored water? I almost never drink still water but those 2 I drink all the time.

You can do a mini detoxing fast of 3 days once a month. Since you are considered underweight (maybe?) more than 3 days is not a good idea.