Watchmen on HBO Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Based on the celebrated graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, the exciting and dark "Watchmen" takes place in Tulsa, Okla., 34 years after the original story. After a white supremacist attack on the local police department, which leaves only two surviving cops on the beat, laws are passed that allow the cops to hide their identities behind masks. One of these cops, Angela Abar, adopts the identity of Sister Night and fights racists while dealing with the decades-long legacy of the vigilantes.

Easily my favorite Show of 2019. I've said before I never read The Watchmen Comics, but I loved the film. I did have questions welp I'm I going to understand what is going on in this or not? I had that question mainly due to me knowing their being possibilities that things being different Comic vs Film to make it work out better, and at times their were some things and theirs a huge wtf later in the Show that had me confused on the ending for The Watchmen film. They way in the Show they told me what happened for real and how the Film didn't use that big moment, I was kinda bummed for the film, but I get why they did it. Still it works out in the Show with this, and the twists in this Show are so on point I'm great to watch. This is the type of Show that will get you talking more than just Comics and I think that is always a great thing. So has anyone else seen the Show as of yet?​

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Anything that teaches the black Wall Street massacre is ok in my books.

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hey Deezy how did you feel about

The reveal of Dr.Manhattan in this? Pretty crazy when I saw it and the way they gave it to us was nasty, gritty as fuck and I loved it hard. Also Angela for sure has his powers right?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hey Deezy how did you feel about

The reveal of Dr.Manhattan in this? Pretty crazy when I saw it and the way they gave it to us was nasty, gritty as fuck and I loved it hard. Also Angela for sure has his powers right?
I loved the reveal, I'm not going to lie, I had my suspicions after he explained death to the kids on the second show. I'm not sure if Angela has his powers, but definitely shares the same opinions as he did.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I loved the reveal, I'm not going to lie, I had my suspicions after he explained death to the kids on the second show. I'm not sure if Angela has his powers, but definitely shares the same opinions as he did.

Me too I was fuck me Angela what are you doing to your Husband when I saw the blue to end the Episode I was jumping like a Schoolgirl in excitement. The Introduction and History of Hooded Justice might of been one of my favorite Episodes of the Season.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Watchmen showrunner isn't coming back and now the show won't get another season.
<DCrying>

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Watchmen showrunner isn't coming back and now the show won't get another season.
<DCrying>

Yeah Damon Lindelof made this Engine go for Watchmen and with him out for Season 2 it might be awhile till we get a future Season which sucks huge balls. Hopefully someone steps up and HBO believes in that vision for Season 2, and if they want they could create a new story for Season and bridge it together with Season 1 towards the end of the Season. I need a Season 2!

• Sad