Watcher (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
WATCHER_1Sht_Mech_FM1-scaled.jpg

Release Date: June 3, 2022 (Select Theatres), June 21, 2022 (VOD)
In Watcher, Julia (Maika Monroe) joins her husband (Karl Glusman) when he relocates to his family’s native Romania for a new job. Having recently abandoned her acting career, she finds herself frequently alone and unoccupied. One night, people-watching from her picture window, she spots a vague figure in an adjacent building, who seems to be looking back at her.

Soon after, while alone at a local movie theater, Julia’s sense of being watched intensifies, and she becomes certain she’s being followed — could it be the same unknown neighbor? Meanwhile, a serial killer known as The Spider stalks the city.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think this will be the 2nd Voyeur type of Film I watched this Year coming up and this looks way better than the one I saw with Sydney Sweeney even though I liked that one as well. I wonder if that is a real person or something from the other side because it seems like she is the only one seeing this guy. I don't see a Scooby Doo unmasking this guy and we all go home happy type of ending and that alone interests me how this wraps up.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Yeah make sure you don't sleep on this one, I really dug it a lot, especially the lead performance by Maika Monroe. She's quickly become one of my favourite actresses, absolutely amazing in anything she's in really. Got super immersed in this and it made me feel very tense at parts, I was just itching to know what happens next. Definitely had a bit of a Hitchcock vibe to it as well, as I got some of the same feelings I felt the first time I watched Rear Window, I really enjoy effective slow burn and they nailed that 100%