Watch this video then tell me he's not awesome!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

[YT]M6w_S0ZS9wQ[/YT]

Watch this video, From Criss Angels' Mindfreak. He is a great magician and very talented at what he does. I was not very impressed by the mediocre tricks he did on Raw, But after watching his show this has to be the best trick he's done. Pure Awesomeness.

noumenon

He's not awesome.

This guy is so full of himself and douchy it's not even funny. Slight of hand and smaller tricks are always more impressive. These huge budget and most likely camera edited stunts are nothing to be impressed by.

csg370

Reaction score
Criss Angel freaks me out lol. He does some shit where you try and try to find out how the hell he did that.

BUT YOU CAN'T.

Like, when he pushes his body through a window, with no breaking the window or anything.

John

The only thing I somewhat don't like about him is he has his mother by his side making her watch everything.

And the length of time that it took before he appeared was silly too.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

His mother being there sells the danger and ups the drama factor.

noumenon

His mother being there sells the danger and ups the drama factor.

It's just so repetitive. Every episode I've seen of the show has her standing there looking like she's about to have a heart attack. Then they go to a commercial and show a quick clip of her gasping with a shocked look on her face to build suspense for the next segment.

Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>

And you know it CTG.

John

He has done things no other human has done, I mean, How the hell did he do that trick?

csg370

Reaction score
He has done things no other human has done, I mean, How the hell did he do that trick?

I HAVE NO IDEA!! :roll2:

That's why he amazes me and freaks me out. I mean, you could study that tape forever and stil not know how he did that.

noumenon

You'd be surprised how many of the big tricks are nothing but camera angle and placement. Go on youtube, they've got quite a few of his tricks revealed.

noumenon

Oh and don't think he's above using actors in his tricks... because he definitely does.

csg370

Reaction score
Oh and don't think he's above using actors in his tricks... because he definitely does.

I'm not saying he's not just an illusionist/magician.

I'm just saying personally, I think his tricks are pretty cool.

Also, if you could find an explanation vid for the armored truck trick, that would be sweet. I looked, couldn't find it.

John

Ok, Explain where the blood & bone came from that went through the Chipper.