watch pure caw wrestling episode 4 now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
check out pure caw wrestling episode 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVR3lX4LUQ&feature=plcp

check out his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PUREWrestling1

check out his twitter

PURE Caw Wrestling is the new innovation in not just CAW, but Professinal Wrestling as a whole. A new brand of Wrestling hosted weekly here on Youtube. Made for the fans. By fans.

Pure is new and its different. The roster is split into a Heavyweight Division and a Light Heavyweight Division with 7 members of each roster. 2 seperate entitys on one show, But done properly.

Over the next few weeks on the show we will introduce you to the stars of Season One and as you sit back and enjoy the professinal presentation and realism, we hope you stick with PURE and help us to grown this into something huge. With your help it is possible.

Season One runs June - November 2012. It all begins Wednesday June 20th.

Attachments

• fd00692740e2f3a6ba745c8f7f883bbc.jpg
    fd00692740e2f3a6ba745c8f7f883bbc.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
you guys check it out every wednesday night even tho i don't own it i love to watch it

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
nah i don't own it a friend of mine name creed owns it he's used one of my character in his show before if you type in on youtube pwe gaming series you will see..

so am just basically promoting it by showing you all how good he is

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice Fed should catch up on our internet fed, Federation X. It has really great storylines and matches.

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah i totally agree with you asskicker it should catch up with your federation x but i can also post this every wednesday night for you guys to watch

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah i checked out fed x it's really interesting i hope it goes on well but still check out pure caw wrestling tho it's every Wednesday night

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Are the matches done using WWE 12? If so, how have you managed to edit everything to show your logo's etc.

Really good work though, my only down point is the commentary is a bit bland, he could do with either a partner or change his voice a little for different moments etc.

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah the matches are done using wwe 12, to be completely honest with you i don't know how to do the editing bits with the logo and all that but i do agree he needs a partner to back him up a bit but overall it's an excellent show

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching it to be honest, but the commentary did get a bit tedious, if he had a partner it would help a lot IMO, as it would split it up a little and make easier listening.

johnnyrazor

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah you could always talk to him o twitter and give him advice
here's his twitter account:
http://twitter.com/purecaw