Wasn't this just the best?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Only fat fuck Josh is real, fuck the skinny version.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
5c991b9e7eb04b4c641d70c577eb6dfe.gif

^Best part of the whole video.

Also, anyone want to give me the context to the water guy scene at 1:32? There must have been some.

Anyway, it was a good show, doesn't hold up nearly as well when I first watched it but it's still capable of delivering a few laughs whenever I rewatch. It was also the first show I watched with a laugh track/live audience (Drake & Josh is the latter but this applies to both) when I previously avoided them because quite frankly I hated them. But I saw the movie which didn't have one, liked the movie and stuck with the show despite the laugh track because I enjoyed the movie that much so if it wasn't Drake & Josh I might've never overcome my biased and seen such greats like Seinfeld, Taxi (currently watching - not far in), Married . . . With Children, Titus (personal favorite), Fraiser (currently watching - three seasons in), etc. So it holds a special place in my heart for that at least.