• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wash. teen kills father while protecting uncle

monkeystyle

Reaction score
MJ,

I'm not going to tell you I'm sorry because you're probably sick of hearing those words by now.

What I will tell you is to lean on your family and let them lean on you, you'll get yourselves through this together. It'll be difficult, but you can do it.

I don't know if you'll get this or not, but if you need someone to talk to, I know I'm not a professional yet but my ears are always open alright?

Good luck to you MJ, stay strong and get yourself though this.

3lions

Reaction score
MJ

I went through a similar sitation two years ago, when I also lost my mother. Trust me, you will get your head straight and life will go on, although it will not be the same as before. The pain you are currently experiencing won't go away, but it will get easier, with time.

Be there for your family, just like I'm sure they will be there for you. You will get through these tough times and will be a better person becuase of it, trust me.

MJ807

Reaction score
Right now I've emotionally got over it but I'll be in New York for 3 more weeks but I'll be on the site on and off and I'll start posting again. Life is a lot different through my eyes now though

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
EDGEWOOD, Wash. – A man was stabbed to death by his own teenage son Saturday morning, after he attacked his brother with a crowbar.

It happened just after midnight at a home in the 800 block of 109th Avenue Court NE, in Edgewood.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department said Ralph Paputsakis, 47, who was estranged from his family, unexpectedly arrived at the family home. When his 46-year-old brother went outside to see who was in the driveway, Ralph allegedly hit him in the head several times with a crowbar.

Two teenage boys, including Ralph's 17-year-old son, ran outside to help the younger brother. Ralph's son was armed with a knife and stabbed his father multiple times, apparently unaware of who it was.

"We've all been crying all night long and it's the hardest thing I ever had to go through," said the teen's sister, Heather Flores. "What my brother did to him, he didn't know it was our dad. He didn't know it. When he saw him, he just freaked out."

Ralph was taken to the hospital where he died of his wounds. He leaves behind a wife and five children.

The uncle who was beaten was treated and released from the hospital.

The family says they don't know what prompted Ralph to come to the house.

The 17-year old is home with family. Police say they have more investigating to do before they can determine if an arrest should be made