Was Your Governor Told to Resign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The last few days there's been a story that several US governors were sent letters and told to resign in 3 days or face a coup or hostile removal.

I work for the State of NC and I can tell you that Gov. Bev Perdue is very maligned by most state employees. When she began her term last year the first order of business was to furlough us 10 hrs and take 10% of our pay for the months of May and June. We get paid once a month so 10% is any utility bill payment. Although I should be lucky I don't have Ah-nuld to deal with. He pays his Correction Officers with IOUs.

the408kid

Reaction score
Here in California, I wish our Governor and our whole State Legislature would resign. Their bankrupting our entire state. Our school system is ranked among the worst in the country for one, two they can never pass a budget on time so last year instead of recieving our tax refund we got IOU's until the Budget finally passed, and third Arnold was supposed to "clean up this mess" and it's even worse since Gray Davis our last governor was recalled. No dont do it violently but I wouldn't mind seeing the Governator recalled and like I said up above, our whole state legislature. Bunch of Idiots!

Reaction score
The school system's here aren't better off. Wake County schools voted in new members in the fall to revert back to neighborhood schools. Basically, they would bus kids miles out of their town or neighborhood to fill social quotas. I know of a family who had two middle school children. One, went to a school 2 miles away, the other went to one 10. So they had to change their entire lives. The new members voted to change this and now the NAACP is threatening to sue because they saying it's "re-segregation"....please

hndsmepete

Reaction score
The school system's here aren't better off. Wake County schools voted in new members in the fall to revert back to neighborhood schools. Basically, they would bus kids miles out of their town or neighborhood to fill social quotas. I know of a family who had two middle school children. One, went to a school 2 miles away, the other went to one 10. So they had to change their entire lives. The new members voted to change this and now the NAACP is threatening to sue because they saying it's "re-segregation"....please

The NAACP is out of touch & its even in their name, the C stands for colored, a racist term.

Well in NJ we have historically been the most corrupt state in the union. We have a new governor who is trying to clean up decades worth of corruption & political deals, while also having a state budget that is practically broke. Come move here if you want to pay the highest taxes in the country. Also my town didn't receive enough school funding this year, which leaves the rest to be made up by the citizens. All because they want every small town to consolidate schools with other towns, most of them have schools that are already full. For the record only the north part of NJ by Newark Airport smells, they have a lot of oil refineries there & factories spewing who knows what into the air. The rest of the state has pretty clean air, better than NYC. We also don't say New Joisey, that's the north NJ accent in close proximity to Manhattan.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Yes my governor got a letter. I am disappointed nothing as of yet as happened. Once the republicans take control of the senate in November and things go back to hell maybe people will learn... maybe..

Reaction score
I live in California when I used to live in Texas. Cali sucks. Balls. Weather's nice, the Bay Area is lovely and the labor laws are nice. But it stops right there. I wish a T-1000 would show up at the governors mansion.