Was Going to share this earlier-then forgot-lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:lol1: What made my whole day is probably next weekend before all my fun is cut short due to surgery and recuperation. I will be going to spend the weekend with my 2 older brothers whom use to play guitar and perform in all the bars and clubs around where I live in the 70's and this time out of town away from here they are going to be performing again after years of performing and they have asked me to be kind of Their Lead Singer-as that is my gift and talent.
It will keep my mind off of how much pain I'm in and I haven't done it in quite awhile-so I'm excited about getting back to what I use to do best.

We are covering songs from the 60's,70's,and 80's,possibly some from the 50's and 90's. It's just for the weekend and it will be the very last of my fun time for awhile(geez I feel like I'm getting ready to go to prison for the rest of my life and will never see the outside world ever again!lol,but that's how it feels).
After surgery-it's going to be "downtime" for quite awhile and lots and lots and lots of Physical Therapy(not fun).
So I intend to take every advantage of this that I can while I still can til I'm completely sidelined from everything(ugh I hate it!).

With the many changes I am going through and all the good stuff that has happened in coming here-you can bet my mind will be on THE WWE and the people here so in gratitude I'm thinking up some tunes that would seem appropriate for that-I haven't exactly decided which ones I REALLY have my heart set on but when I do-I will share my thought process on this with all of you before I leave and see what you all think of some of my options-as I do care what you guys think when it comes to this as It is important for me to do right by the wwe in my choices and choose the ones that are fitting for THE WWE. So, I just wanted to share this with you all,now that I just remembered(that's what I get for getting so involved with subjects here-lol). Thanks.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Best of luck to you.

Also, for the singing part, don't forget to warm-up for the high notes!

Jim Gillette telling it how it's done.