Warrior Warns Zack Ryder Not To Violate His Intellectual Property

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Was simply a misunderstanding Warrior thought that Ryder was producing those action figures with his facepaint for sale. That would have violated his TM and he rightly wanted to stop that but in the end Ryder was having one made for himself and that was it. Not a big deal at all, Ryder is a fan so he probably wanted a cool keepsake.

rcoot93

Reaction score
That WCW warrior rip off Renegade got away with it so why not Zack, becides as someone said Warrior should be flattered

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Warrior should thank Ryder for the tribute and not be such a egotistical douche. I swear all these old guys always got to attack young talent. You see from the likes of Hogan to Angle to now Warrior. I'll admit Warrior is not as bad as people portray him to be, but without a doubt this guy is a prick.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I agree with a earlier post. Warrior is just looking for attention because he's irrelevant. He's been going back and forth with Hulk Hogan for how long? Also last time I checked what Ryder did was a spoof which follows under no TM by law.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I agree with a earlier post. Warrior is just looking for attention because he's irrelevant. He's been going back and forth with Hulk Hogan for how long? Also last time I checked what Ryder did was a spoof which follows under no TM by law.

Spoof only goes so far, when you can prove something as a direct ripoff of a trademark then your balls are in a vice. bWo being a good example, Nova didn't get sued by sporting facepaint and not looking like Hogan.

Ryder is wearing the exact same style of facepaint, which would in turn be a trademark infringement. And could sue and win.

Also Warrior didn't sue Renegade because he didn't use the same type of facepaint, if he did, Warrior would've most likely sued the pants of WCW and Turner.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
They should change the TM law for spoofs just based off the Scary Movie franchise. You insult an entire genre and end up making more money than those classic movies that they are insulting. So, I'm going to side with Warrior now even if he just wants attention.