Warning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Dolph doesn't want to be mod. Not sure why people think he comes asking for it, lmao. He would have to change his posting attitude drastically to get near any form of power, and neither of us want that. There are plenty of Americans on here though who I have thought of making Staff to help moderate while us Europeans are sleeping. I didn't think it was needed, but this has definitely changed my mind.

As for the MP thing, definitely. MP isn't the devil, and the members there who come over aren't either. I must stress that it is the minority. I am friends with the owner of MP and I know for a fact he wouldn't want this going on and would be apologetic, but it's not his fault. Members like Suicide, DKJames, DavidTheGiant, Adam568, airbourne908, and more from MP have signed up here and have been fantastic members to have around. This is why I said let's not stereotype them :).

I shit myself XD, Came back from training to see "Warning" and "Crayo has tagged you in thread Warning". Good to know I am a fantastic member! Love this site so I wouldnt even think of trolling it. I agree with this thread 100%

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I also want to reiterate Crayo's point about MP. Yea, there are a few complete fucking blueberries that need to be castrated to prevent any sort of future procreation, but there are plenty of those guys that are cool to chat with.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I also want to reiterate Crayo's point about MP. Yea, there are a few complete fucking blueberries that need to be castrated to prevent any sort of future procreation, but there are plenty of those guys that are cool to chat with.

Don't you need to have been through puberty to be castrated?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't care if you come from timbuktu, if you're a good poster you will have a fun time here. I don't know what members come from where, but I just seen those threads. Pretty pathetic.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't you need to have been through puberty to be castrated?

Not sure how puberty works where you hail from, but no, you don't need to have hit puberty to have your balls cut off.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

3JJeCgR.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of this song