Warning for J: Spamming of the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
That shitty forum doesn't seem much more active than here to me.

How do you figure this forum has like 5 active posters lmfao and I am gone from here for a week and come back and theirs like 100 new posts, I am gone from there for a day and theirs 1,000's of new posts when I log on.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
How do you figure this forum has like 5 active posters lmfao and I am gone from here for a week and come back and theirs like 100 new posts, I am gone from there for a day and theirs 1,000's of new posts when I log on.

Oh and another thing. English isn't even my first language, but my level is acceptable. Your posts are a mix of bad punctuation, even worse grammar and incredibly awful spelling. If you want to be taken seriously, post properly. Your posts make the whole forum look bad and hurt my eyes. Otherwise consider yourself gone.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah, there are better ways to drive away unwanted people in that case.

J...

Reaction score
Oh and another thing. English isn't even my first language, but my level is acceptable. Your posts are a mix of bad punctuation, even worse grammar and incredibly awful spelling. If you want to be taken seriously, post properly. Your posts make the whole forum look bad and hurt my eyes. Otherwise consider yourself gone.

My grammar isn't amazing but its not horrible like you put it, honestly the only thing I usually fuck up is my there's and that's because I rush when I post I don't take an hour to make a post so sorry if I misuse a word once in a while and if that's enough to confuse you maybe you slightly stupid. Also I never really make spelling errors because I have Firefox with spellchecker add on. So can you stop with the grammar Nazi shit or at least take it to someone who actually fucks up a lot.

J...

Reaction score
My grammar isn't amazing but its not horrible like you put it, honestly the only thing I usually fuck up is my there's and that's because I rush when I post I don't take an hour to make a post so sorry if I misuse a word once in a while and if that's enough to confuse you maybe you slightly stupid. Also I never really make spelling errors because I have Firefox with spellchecker add on. So can you stop with the grammar Nazi shit or at least take it to someone who actually fucks up a lot.

*Your

My bad.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

It probably took you all morning to type up this post.

And you still fucked up.

J...

Reaction score
Once again I had just admitted in that post I usually mess up with that stuff yet you still dog on it.