Wanted to point something out to the pain that won't go away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHotrod

Forum Wars are completely stupid. In every forum, there is a guy or two who puts the effort into making a place for people to post. THEY pay the money to keep it going (unless it's ♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂ or another free site) so people should just respect the fact that someone is paying their own hard earned money just so you could have a place to post. Making rivalries is plain dumb.

I am in a number of Resident Evil forums and out of all o them, only two boards have a dumb forum war (well, only one, really. They hate anyone who comes from a certain other forum) but besides that, the rest of the forums affiliate and work together to get more members.

This Guy

okay for the record this thread was not designed to talk about forum wars that may or may not exist. It was for the purpose of pointing out that Blings arguements for hating it here were flawed.

LadyHotrod

Yeah but he was also trying to create a forum war between this forum and that forum, after he said he liked this forum and then suddeny hated it. That was flawed, too, because he came back here, lol.

C4

Controversial Detective C4 tracked 2 conversations involving Blaze and the rejects of gaystar forums, they were seen bashing this forum in those conversation, :brows:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
^ well lookie here at someone who cant resist taking a cheap shot...real mature C4...

Reaction score
Wow C4. This is great. I wonder if IWF knows you were interested in taking a deal from this Gaystar in which, what its actually called is Fivestar, where Fivestar would provide you a .com domain and a forum in which you and Weebo could run under the Fivestar umbrella. A forum in which IWF lets you post the link to and a forum where you will post your GFX and help newer GFX makers learn different techniques. Kinda funny how we are gaystar one day, and then the next day when they can provide you something all that goes out the window. I guess I see where I stand on the final decision...good thing I saw this. Thanks for playing tho.

This Guy

again didn't create this thread for forum bashing, so the forum bashing and what not stops now.

However I will add this and then I'm just going to close this thread since no one can stay on friggin topic, I'm pretty sure there are people playing both sides of the fense on both forums. (ie bashing them here, bashing us there)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Wow C4. This is great. I wonder if IWF knows you were interested in taking a deal from this Gaystar in which, what its actually called is Fivestar, where Fivestar would provide you a .com domain and a forum in which you and Weebo could run under the Fivestar umbrella. A forum in which IWF lets you post the link to and a forum where you will post your GFX and help newer GFX makers learn different techniques. Kinda funny how we are gaystar one day, and then the next day when they can provide you something all that goes out the window. I guess I see where I stand on the final decision...good thing I saw this. Thanks for playing tho.

OH SHIT! C4 got BUSTED!
PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.