Wanted to point something out to the pain that won't go away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

Okay so Helmet boy, aka Bling, aka Blaze whatever has made it clear he hates it here. He kept trying to get his ass banned, but obviously got over that quick and is trying to be a regular member again.

Over on that other forum that we all know about, he was arguing why that place is better then here. And why he hated it here so much. Here was his two arguements.

1) We banned The Small Show just because we hated him.

2) We won't give him a name change because we hate him.

Now can anyone tell me why Bling is full of shit and really has no facts to back up his arguements for hating it here? Well allow me for those who don't get it.

Lets assume #1 is correct. Then why didn't we ban Bling as well? If we banned The Small Show because we hated him and we hate Bling we would have banned him too.

So lets assume #2 is correct now. If we wouldn't change his name to Blaze because we hated him, how come we gave the Small Show his name change to TSS if we hated him too?

The point is, we didn't give Bling his name change because Monkeystyle had stated in a thread somewhere a while ago that name changes were going to be reserved for elite members. (Chuck has now made it VIP's only) Bling isn't elite.

The Small Show was banned because of many reasons. The Hate came from his refusal to learn from his mistakes, and even trying to then keep coming back when he was perm. banned. Remember Prem. Ban does not mean, make a new account and come back. It means go away.

Anyways, just wanted to point out Blings contradicting arguements.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Moral of the story: The Kid In The Helmet sucks dick.

Wrestling Station

Also he doesnt listen to advices, how many times we adviced him to drop this and that. But he refused and wants to continue with whatever the thing that is making him look stupid and adds to his box of "please hate me or ban me by doing this".

If you really wanted this place, you should have stopped whatever the thing you did that got you to what you are today.

And about TSS, he was not hated. You guys need to state the facts rather than just telling rumours and bullshit about staff.

MikeRaw

Bling was just Blue. No doubt he will go downin iwf history as one of the worst members.. He was banned when he was rKoRockz as well... And wtf is Blaze? :laugh:
Anywyas, I agree with you, small show was banned for being a douche, and never learning from his mistakes, and overall being not good for the forum. And Bling didnt get his name change for the same reason TSS got banned.
At least none of them are here now though:)

^^Yes, Bling is still here isn't he?

Thought so .... but then when Mike said that I thought I missed the Blingisbanned celebration party.

This Guy

no, that would be a memorial.....Monk likes keeping Helmet boy around.

Entertainment eh? I guess he didn't like TSS sucking his balls.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
no, that would be a memorial.....Monk likes keeping Helmet boy around.

I fucking love it.

Like I actually think I can break his spirit online.

It also amuses me because whenever I picture him replying to one of my posts, I can literally see in my mind's eye the steam pouring out his ears, and you can just tell by his posts that he's actually angry irl.

Reaction score
...LOL...

ERRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEEED A HELLMUT!!!!

fucking bling, blaze, that fucking kid, some days i wish he would just shut his fucking mouth. he dont know that his incessant rambling makes a lot of other people look like a group of dumb fucks.

C4

Monkeystyle is so damn cruel, he loves the anger of Bling which can't be expressed by him, wow... :ermm:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I cant understand why he goes from one forum to the other, talking bad about each place elsewhere. If you belong to two different forums, then you belong to two different forums. Its not like you are obligated to only be at one place. That doesnt mean that you have to bash either one. Its obvious that not everyone here belongs only to one place. Noone else seems to be having so many problems keeping the different forums seperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.