Wandavision on Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah they’re really showing the full extent of Wanda’s powers which will obviously have huge implications in the MCU going forward. It makes perfect sense now that she’s gonna be a factor in doctor strange 2

Yeah I thought that same thing when I heard the title for Dr.Strange 2 and she was involved good of them to weave things together. She is going to fuck shit up so much and Dr.Strange is going to be grey haired by the end of it trying to fix it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I thought that same thing when I heard the title for Dr.Strange 2 and she was involved good of them to weave things together. She is going to fuck shit up so much and Dr.Strange is going to be grey haired by the end of it trying to fix it.

Yeah I’m really curious to see the state of her character at the end of the show.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I’m really curious to see the state of her character at the end of the show.

Welp I still think Hayward could be Mephisto wanting all this chaos to happen dude for some reason is giving me negative vibes. When Rambeau was trying to defend Wanda he was trying to send her down the River. I mean for all we know Mephisto is Quicksilver playing Wanda and putting the pieces where he wants them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Welp I still think Hayward could be Mephisto wanting all this chaos to happen dude for some reason is giving me negative vibes. When Rambeau was trying to defend Wanda he was trying to send her down the River. I mean for all we know Mephisto is Quicksilver playing Wanda and putting the pieces where he wants them.

nah Mephisto is not Quicksilver. If he was he would just take on the appearance of Aaron Taylor Johnson. And even if he wanted to trick her how would he take the appearance of another Quicksilver who happens to be in the X Men universe?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
nah Mephisto is not Quicksilver. If he was he would just take on the appearance of Aaron Taylor Johnson. And even if he wanted to trick her how would he take the appearance of another Quicksilver who happens to be in the X Men universe?

You don't think Mephisto has the ability to go through different Universes and he saw this Quicksilver alive and thriving to a degree and make a quick decision to keep Wanda calm? Someone is fucking with Wanda for sure she says it to Vision I didn't cause this and I imagine Mephisto can read her mind and figure out her Brother means alot to her do something now because I don't want her to lose it just yet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Keep using the tags bc I'm sure others appreciate them but wtf is wrong with me clicking the spoilers knowing I'm planning on finally watching this today :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Keep using the tags bc I'm sure others appreciate them but wtf is wrong with me clicking the spoilers knowing I'm planning on finally watching this today :lol

You idiot :lmao

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You don't think Mephisto has the ability to go through different Universes and he saw this Quicksilver alive and thriving to a degree and make a quick decision to keep Wanda calm? Someone is fucking with Wanda for sure she says it to Vision I didn't cause this and I imagine Mephisto can read her mind and figure out her Brother means alot to her do something now because I don't want her to lose it just yet.

I’m sure he CAN do whatever the fuck he wants lol but why wouldn’t he just be Aaron Taylor Johnson since that was the Pietro that she knew?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I’m sure he CAN do whatever the fuck he wants lol but why wouldn’t he just be Aaron Taylor Johnson since that was the Pietro that she knew?

And that is the question I'm asking myself too. I could always be wrong and at this point she's doing things without even knowing as she loses control of her reality. Even that too Sabretooth why would she choose even mistakenly to use that version of her Brother rather than the one she once knew. This is why I see someone else is pulling the strings and she hasn't figured it out just yet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm on episode 3 now and I'm confused af but this is awesome lmao my mom ended up watching it too just bc she was in here with me and she's never seen a single movie but she's hooked :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm on episode 3 now and I'm confused af but this is awesome lmao my mom ended up watching it too just bc she was in here with me and she's never seen a single movie but she's hooked :lol

That’s really great lmao. I don’t think you can appreciate it unless you’ve seen the movies but I’m glad she likes it.

Reactions: Doom and Chris

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

That's awesome. I wish my Mom had that patience she would get so frustrated with this Show I know it. Now if put on Seagal she's down to watch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That’s really great lmao. I don’t think you can appreciate it unless you’ve seen the movies but I’m glad she likes it.

I'm having to quickly explain the snap to her now at the beginning of episode 4 :DEAD2:
That's awesome. I wish my Mom had that patience she would get so frustrated with this Show I know it. Now if put on Seagal she's down to watch.

She normally doesn't lmao she just happened to be in here when I started it and got roped in. She got hooked with the parodies of classic TV mostly

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm caught up and WHAT THE FUCK AT THAT ENDING OF THE LAST EPISODE OH MY GOD

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Rewatched the last two Episodes and seeing Wanda's kids not listening to her and not being able to control them is interesting. As Babies she couldn't keep them quiet and just when she needs help on cue Agnes shows up. I'm starting to think she can be someone to look at further with the way she has been acting. She could be Agatha Harkness, but it goes back to why hasn't she awoken from this World unless theirs someone above both of these ladies waiting to strike.

Reactions: Chris