wait...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
im gone 1 minute and now HIAT is named after the santino fucker?

WTF

translation for santino: WTF-ah

seX-Power

explain what you want my reaction to be because right now it is that I want to feed you your own balls and make you shit out your own intestines... watching golf >_>

no really, plz die

Moonlight Drive

Once upon a time there was an illiterate douche named iamironman who thought he was funny. But he wasn't.

The end-ah.

seX-Power

wait so did I I miss something, or are you you just a complete douche

Wrestling Station

the 1 imn. part was a joke u u dumbass
=
6p3n1c.jpg

seX-Power

was the shit really necessary. though i must say that WS does take a lot of trouble to entertain us and make us gag on occasion.

why would people hit the ignore button on this guy when you can just laugh at him...

also, his ban did not last long enough, ban him again

This Guy

im gone 1 minute and now HIAT is named after the santino fucker?

WTF

translation for santino: WTF-ah

1 minute? actually it was renamed more than 24 hours ago.

Not to mention he was gone more like 3 days at least.

the 1 imn. part was a joke u u dumbass

imn? and two u's? so does this mean your like that stuttering kid on the tv shows who can never have a good come back and has to keep saying you until he can come up with something like dumb ass? Okay then.

What a great minute it was.

Couldn't agree more, but seriously people the fat jokes aren't funny, especially since he offers so many other things for you to make fun of him about.

MikeRaw

^That's true (the fat thing, even though I started them, lol). But now, he has so much more to make fun of, so we can all focus on that. But the whole iamioron man revealed thread, wasn;'t because he was fat, but because he said he was some stud with girls flaunting him all the time :rofl:.
But in all seriousness, dude(iamironman) you ned to stop talking about Santino, you're just embarassing yourself.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Remember, he's pimpin.

HE HAS ONE GIRL ON MYSPACE~!

Seriously, you're a player iamironman. Keep it going dude, and you may even get a second girl on myspace.