Wade Barrett trolled you! - Crayo was not wrong.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't blame the theme, blame the feud. He was getting little reactions anyway. He gets little mic time because Orton can't compete with him on it... without mic time Barrett is useless. He's not going to get over by his wrestling ability, he needs strong booking and time to progress his character.

You think he was massively boo'd when he lead Nexus because of their theme? That's ridiculous.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Don't blame the theme, blame the feud. He was getting little reactions anyway. He gets little mic time because Orton can't compete with him on it... without mic time Barrett is useless. He's not going to get over by his wrestling ability, he needs strong booking and time to progress his character.

You think he was massively boo'd when he lead Nexus because of their theme? That's ridiculous.

He needs to fix the basics first. That's the worst theme I've heard in ages.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Nobody even hinted at that being the case.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nobody even hinted at that being the case.

Didn't say anyone did - the point I was making was obvious. His rumble heat isn't down to his theme like you seemed to imply. No heat is solely down to a theme. ADR has a great theme, Bryan has a ridiculous theme - both good examples.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wade won't be getting any heat besides go away heat with this theme, I promise you.

Can you picture him coming out to this shit with a World title? me neither

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Didn't say anyone did - the point I was making was obvious. His rumble heat isn't down to his theme like you seemed to imply. No heat is solely down to a theme. ADR has a great theme, Bryan has a ridiculous theme - both good examples.

He was feuding Orton. Orton was in his home town. You'd somewhat expect the heel to get heat. I personally think it's cause of the theme, that's just my opinion.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I remember when Kozlov came out to a spotlight and no theme.... and he still got great heat

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I remember when Kozlov came out to a spotlight and no theme.... and he still got great heat

No theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barrett's theme

not even close

Reactions: JC4Life37

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Wade won't be getting any heat besides go away heat with this theme, I promise you.

Can you picture him coming out to this shit with a World title? me neither

He might not get heat on entrance, or very little. He can still receive some during matches/on the mic. Booking is 80% of it mate.

Saylor said:
He was feuding Orton. Orton was in his home town. You'd somewhat expect the heel to get heat. I personally think it's cause of the theme, that's just my opinion.

They didn't hardly interact at the Rumble, if they had a one on one match then maybe.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can put however much stock you want to into this theme, and I've clearly put more into it than you. It's fine man, I don't need you to agree with me or understand why I would hold it against him so much.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
He might not get heat on entrance, or very little. He can still receive some during matches/on the mic. Booking is 80% of it mate.

They didn't hardly interact at the Rumble, if they had a one on one match then maybe.

The theme is just to awful to even care about Barrett, in my opinion.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You can put however much stock you want to into this theme, and I've clearly put more into it than you. It's fine man, I don't need you to agree with me or understand why I would hold it against him so much.

I understand, I've been annoyed at theme changes before. Point is, Wade doesn't control his theme. That's how I knew he was trolling, he has no say. He can give his opinion, but ultimately WWE decide. Unless you're CM Punk.

Wade is like this on twitter, he's the British Jericho. Making it seem like it's his choice and he's just a bitter guy, but that's not the case. So if you're not liking him anymore because of his twitter responses then remember he's just being IC. Though if it's solely because of the theme then nothing I can say as you're right - people are different when it becomes to emotional investment to a theme.

Though I'd rather see Wade come down the ramp to "The Alphabet Song" every week if it means seeing him on TV.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It has very little, if anything, to do with his Twitter. I literally just can't root for the guy now.

Him winning = that theme playing. I'd rather he lose every match and not have to hear it