Vortex (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
MV5BNjMxYTFmNTctNDgyYi00NzQwLTk1NTItMmVkYjk5Yjc1NmI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_.jpg
Presented in split screen, VORTEX tells the story of an aging couple in a Paris apartment. As the mother (Françoise Lebrun) faces advancing dementia, the father (Dario Argento) tries to care for her while dealing with his own declining health, and their son (Alex Lutz) does his best in spite of his own significant personal problems. With this film, Director Gaspar Noé (Enter the Void, Climax, Irreversible) delivers a career best, finding a level of compassion and tenderness that sacrifices none of the visual excitement that has marked his best work.​
Release Date: April 29, 2022

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
This guy makes interesting movies, but they are certainly not for everyone. From his work I've seen Enter The Void which I thought was pretty good experience, very trippy. Synopsis of this one seems super sad.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler