Vodka

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
try with absinthe( or whatever you call it), + something aromatic. it'll break you in half

Soulpower

When you drink 151 or everclear, you better pray you dont get drunk enough to puke, otherwise you are going to sear off all your throat tissue and wish for death.

This is true. I've just gotten used to drinking 151, so any throat problems don't matter to me that much >_>

Wordlife

151 rum is beautiful... dont drink smirnoff with nuthing, burns the dog shit outta the back of your mouth man

Enigma22

Reaction score
well right now im planning to get some vodka i think and maybe whatever else this kid is gonna get and mix it was some lemonade or gatorade, maybe both, smoke some weed and cigarettes all night tomorrow. should be a good weekend lol. id rather drink beer but its harder to carry around a lot of beer then vodka. we are going to be at my grade school festival lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just do some coke and then you don't need to mix the vodka with anything but ice.

Lmao. Funny shit right there.

He's not wrong.

or be a man and chug it..thats an option too...

Straight vodka = :D MS

Yeah, just chug it....

Come on Macon, are you trying to kill him? Almost nothing tastes as bad as straight vodka.

Heathen!

...besides straight everclear...

My stomach just started burning, thanks.

Vodka's for pussies.. Everyone knows 151 is where its at.

Deadly stuff. Deadly but awesome.

When you drink 151 or everclear, you better pray you dont get drunk enough to puke, otherwise you are going to sear off all your throat tissue and wish for death.

Its not so bad when you have company. I remember me and my gf at the time both very, very drunk on 151 and we took turns at the porcelain god. Good times.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i ended up just getting a case of beer and drinking like half of it and smoking like an eight of weed. so basically i through up last night if u were wondering lol but im good now.:Eyecrazy: :smoke: