Vodka

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
I dont drink much vodka (im more of a beer or wine guy) but im gonna get a bunch this weekend and get shitfaced. what do u suggest i mix it with? i dont really know whats good.

Wordlife

coke and cranberry juice are the two best imo from personal experience, but whatever you do, and I may sound Blue, but my friends thought Smirnoff and chocolate milk would taste good... um, please whatever you do.... dont ever ever ever try this, you will hack and puke as fast as you ever did in your life like I did last week...oh my god

Enigma22

Reaction score
to steve: well i can get as much as i need but im probably just gonna get 2 or 3. im probably not gonna get that drunk cause i still need to be able to smoke weed and not throw up lol... im gonna give some to some people too..

i'll probably use coke i guess...

what about gatorade?

Famou$ 187

Vodka & Kool Aid of any flavor is the fucking best. Try that shit out.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Um, no. Use orange juice. Or grapefruit juice. Lemoade. Any kind of juice would probably be cool. I just go with the classics.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Yeah, just chug it....

Come on Macon, are you trying to kill him? Almost nothing tastes as bad as straight vodka.

Reaction score
just get some beer, pound about 5, and you wont even taste the vodky...b4 you know it its tomorrow morning, your naked, in a ditch, with the remaints of the vodka...and you cant remember what ThE FUCK just happend...

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
When you drink 151 or everclear, you better pray you dont get drunk enough to puke, otherwise you are going to sear off all your throat tissue and wish for death.