VKM involved in a good storyline :o!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Dudleyz vs. Steiners vs. VKM vs. LAX

Instead of the WWE-TNA feud we wanted, it's WCW-WWF with some others thrown in? How do you guys see this turning out if it continues?

PeepShow

Well wannabe, LOL, I see it turning into a fourway match at Hard Justice with the winner getting a #1 contender shot. I think the Steiners will win it, and then 3D will still be all pissed, and then The Steiners will give them a rematch and it will prolly go on for a while, but it wont be that bad......

Reaction score
all of the teams suck (except Homicide from LAX) imo but it should be ok. can you explain the storyline to me though b/c i missed half of iMPACT tonight.

Reaction score
it was entertaining but i think they need to cut VKM out and add more of a better team (Murdercity machine guns) but i think it will end up as a fatel fourway

Christian

Reaction score
all of the teams suck (except Homicide from LAX) imo but it should be ok. can you explain the storyline to me though b/c i missed half of iMPACT tonight.

Dudleys told LAX to leave the ring after their match with Motor City Machine Guns, started talking shit to the Steiners until they came out, yadda yadda, Scott's injury, yadda yadda, we (Steiners) were champs of the real brand that mattered WCW, VKM comes out, we (VKM) were the real champs in WWF, Steiners tell Dudleys (calls them fatasses) to leave the ring becasue they shoudlnt even have the honor to be in with the other 2 teams, Ray says STOP CALLIN ME FAT! then Dudleys and VKM beatdown Steiners until D-Von choked Rick with a Puerto Rican flag when LAX came out and helped the Steiners, end.

Well wannabe, LOL, I see it turning into a fourway match at Hard Justice with the winner getting a #1 contender shot. I think the Steiners will win it, and then 3D will still be all pissed, and then The Steiners will give them a rematch and it will prolly go on for a while, but it wont be that bad......

You know we're the only hardcore Christian Cage representers :p no wannabes hurrrrr

Reaction score
Its a decent storyline that has me interested. I hope LAX end up winning if they do a number 1 contenders 4 way match

Reaction score
right now for hard justice it says steiners vs team 3-d so i dont think it will change maybe it will end up Lax vs VKM so two matches were made from this story line

J

I didn't even give a shit bout the storyline...The only part i like was when Scott kept calling Bubba fat...and bubba throw his jacket down and said...STOP CALLING ME FAT...He remided me of Cartman...It was awsome...

Xtreme Fighter

Reaction score
I did like that part what i think is this 4 way fued is gonna turn into 2 fueds and 1 of those fueds are gonna be ended with a #1 contenders match

xtremebadass

WWF (VKM) vs. WCW (Steiners) vs. ECW (Team 3D) vs. TNA (LAX)

It's ultimate, I am glad to see them call them Motor City Machine Guns as well, but this Tag rivalry is good especially for VKM, since they sucked nuts from teh beginnning.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The feud is in theory a hot feud given the teams that are involved. For 3 out of the 4 though this would've best been done 6-7 years ago.

That being said all I heard last night during the main promo was absolutely nothing about TNA it was like 15 minutes of promoing every single other company besides TNA. That is not smart booking imo.

MikeRaw

This is the stupidest thing I have EVER HEARD!
It sounds cool,yes but it doesnt make any damn sense....These four teams are battling saying that WCW,WWF,or ECW are better than the other.Well they are all in TNA so what good is it saying WWF was the ultimate wrestling company in the world..Or saying the same about ECW or WCW...Sure TNA thinks they have a good storyline but they are slamming their own product....None of their own talent are sayigng TNA is good...

Christian

Reaction score
This is the stupidest thing I have EVER HEARD!
It sounds cool,yes but it doesnt make any damn sense....These four teams are battling saying that WCW,WWF,or ECW are better than the other.Well they are all in TNA so what good is it saying WWF was the ultimate wrestling company in the world..Or saying the same about ECW or WCW...Sure TNA thinks they have a good storyline but they are slamming their own product....None of their own talent are sayigng TNA is good...

Im sure thats what LAX is for..

And they're all just representin their roots. I've lived in Atlanta since I was 7, and when people ask where I live, I say Atlanta, but if someone asks where i'm FROM I say Minnesota because that's where I was born, just like these teams are doin. That's where they were born.

Go Dudleys.

phantomgerald

Its still quite stupid if you ask me. The motor city machine guns should get into a feud with LAX, with one of them becoming the next tag champions. I'd like to see LAX the face in this feud, and staying that way for a while.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
why the fuck is everybody going nuts over the MCMG...

No they do not deserve a place in the match because first of all they havsn't been in WWF, WCW or ECW like the other 3... & LAX is THE best tag team to represent TNA if there going to do this feud! Not 2 cruiserweight's with charisma chucked together to make a team!

You should all Realise LAX > MCMG...