Viva La Luke Vs DX_Degenerate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
This is just a fun battle which was agreed upon by me and DX, seen as though we've just newto photoshop we though we would put up our sigs which are basically our first, anyways here are the entrie.

Viva La Luke's Entry.

DX_Generate's Entry
ShawnMichaelsSigcopy.jpg

Untouchable

Reaction score
sorry but his is much better graphically speaking

CT Styles

yeh ino it is I made mine in like 10 mins im gonna work harder on another one

J

One thing that would've helped is not having the glow around the main pic...and not using diffrent effects on the diffrent backgrounds...but yea the winner is Viva La Luke in my opinion...

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i agree. lukes is better. Degenerate urs is definitely good for a first try. infact its like amazing for ur first try in my opinion. lol u should see mine...

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Viva La Luke 4/5

DX_Degenerate 0/5

Just need one more vote, iam always up for a rematch if you want DX, although it's not over yet.

CT Styles

yeh I'm about to make a new one but im gonna take my time on this one! lol

Untouchable

Reaction score
unlucky DX
congrats Luke

both of you very good for your first sigs and first battle, hope to see more from you two