Viscera Expects To Appear On Upcoming Raw Episode

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The ring wont contain the match he'll be in.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Big V? I thought he would have choked on a ham sandwich or 12 by now. He was my favorite when he was with that douche who had the vampire teeth and chalice of wine, wtf was his name?

You mean,Gangrel

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Big V? I thought he would have choked on a ham sandwich or 12 by now. He was my favorite when he was with that douche who had the vampire teeth and chalice of wine, wtf was his name?

Gangrel?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:

Gangrel?

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:

Jesus, Kevin Thorn. That guy was hideous. Looking forward to see Big Vis back, but he will probably be squashed by Big Slow and his drunken voice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't talk to me like that dicklips. I'm the original Ziggler mark, show me some gatdamn respect.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Don't talk to me like that dicklips. I'm the original Ziggler mark, show me some gatdamn respect.

You know who's calling you a fag, so it's cool, I know.. Respect?:haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah team, Gangrel it was. Could you imagine trying to do anything involving your hands and that fat dude? slap him/punch him and you're covered in fat sweat, all i can do is just assume he stinks like shit constantly.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice to see Viscera return, we are really getting some nostalgia lately on Raw. Although, I'd hope to think that all these former superstars returning on Raw is leading up to a very big one on the 1,000th Episode of Raw (but one that isn't obvious, like Stone Cold Steve Austin or something...). If it isn't anything like I think it'll be then I have no idea where WWE/WWE Creative are going with this whole Legends Returning angle. It better not turn into something stupid, like Heath Slater vs. Legends at Summersam (remember Chris Jericho vs. Legends at WrestleMania 25? ***facepalm***).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Nice to see Viscera return, we are really getting some nostalgia lately on Raw. Although, I'd hope to think that all these former superstars returning on Raw is leading up to a very big one on the 1,000th Episode of Raw (but one that isn't obvious, like Stone Cold Steve Austin or something...). If it isn't anything like I think it'll be then I have no idea where WWE/WWE Creative are going with this whole Legends Returning angle. It better not turn into something stupid, like Heath Slater vs. Legends at Summersam (remember Chris Jericho vs. Legends at WrestleMania 25? ***facepalm***).

I think it'll be a returning legend or many legends at the same time hitting their finishers on him or something. But don't worry, it won't get to PPV.