VIP room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The VIP room and other media sections of the forum will now only be viewed by VIP members only. If you think you should be a VIP member then please contribute to the website and then request to join by clicking here.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering why not a lot of people request to join the VIP room? It's not like it costs you anything. :-?

MizMasta3000

I know a few members didn't know how. Plus I thought it was only viewable to VIP members anyway. Before I became VIP, I couldn't see the section

Wrestling Station

^It was previously in the VIP then was moved to public. Now its back again.

And yes, I see zero requests for VIP membership atm.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Most of the regulars are already VIP members. We don't keep many new people here long enough.

I can request again if it'll make you feel better.

noumenon

Yeah, not really too many people who aren't VIP...and the newer members don't know or don't stick around long enough to find out.

cyris3d

Reaction score
i would like access to the media section! this is the only place i can find InsideMMA shows for download!

thanx guys