Vino comments on recent superstar departures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
As you all know, IWF has lost 8 superstars in the past week: Jeff Jackson, Jason Fisher, Mat Awesome, The Gods of the Ring, Rexx Steele and Silver V. WrestlingNews caught up with Vino Moltisanti after his meeting with some friends and this is what he had to say:

Well things happen that you don't necesarily expect but ypu have to roll with the punches. I gave those guys most of what they asked for with the very little help I had and if they decide it wasn't enough, what are you going to do? I tell you one thing, none of those guys have enough to pull IWF down. If anything, it's going to make us stronger getting rid of the negative dead weight. I'm letting some serious tricks out of the bag in the coming weeks and we will Impact Wrestlikng Federation thrive with or without those that have been holding us back. If that means I have get my hands dirty, so be it. The fact of the matter is that we have a stong core and when you cut grass, you have to rake the dead grass to keep it from poisioning the good grass. Fugettaboutit.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Lol I just remembered that more than half these guys are back...