Vince Situation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Am I the only one who realizes that the stage collapse was the end of the Vince McMahon character?...becuase they never mention him anymore, whenever there's an announcement, it's always Shane there. It seems that WWE is pulling a Benoit on Vince...just to keep Vince off TV...probably forever. All I hear is "WWE dropped the Vince angle"...but I don't see it as a dropped angle, I just see it as a way to kill off the Vince character...does anyone agree with me?

Switchy

Reaction score
I did think about it like that but if they keep him off for too long then when he does return (he will definately be on WWE TV again, trust me) he would have to be in a wheelchair. So if Vince doesn't return that really has got me thinking if they are building up Mike Adamle as Vince II.

I would still be suprised if they didn't bring vince back because my original thought on the stage collapse was that Vince's "Death" failed so he was just gonna do the next best thing but it may noy be the case now.

MikeRaw

NO, it's not the end of his character. The reasonfor Shane being there for the announcements, was to play off his ongoing injuries.
There is no point bringing him back if they have nothing for him, just t ohang around. They are waiting til it's a good time,a nd they can put him in a worthwhile storyline, and then they'll bring him back,s o I'm fien with that. That way I know when he returns, it'll be for a good storyline.
But it's still too soon, because Raw is in a transition stage with new feuds, stars,e tc, and the accident was only about 2 or so months ago, and they need to have it realistic.
It wasn't to kill him off at all.

CenaMark54

Vince will be back. When they need to put over their next big face.

chessarmy

It could be, I hope so tbh. Vince has been on TV for a long time and I think its time for him to move on. Besides, he's in his 60's now, shouldn't he be thinking about retirement? lol

phantomgerald

I think he just needs a break and I think he's probably taking a vacation and this is Shane's and Steph's chance to prove who should be the worthy successor to the WWE.

humankiller99

Reaction score
i think vince will come back at a time noone expects it.. then they might continue the who dunnit? angle. I really think vince should lay off tv and let shane and steph be on al the time. hell we hardly see steph on tv now that shes getting fucked in the ass by HHH. but hunter needs to stop and let his sexy wife get on tv every now and then..

seX-Power

^shane and staph do not have the charachter that Vince does, and besides hell be back soon anyway, Adamle will not be his surpasser

Moonlight Drive

Adamle is what, 5 years younger than Vince? That is a pretty redundant 'sucessor' if you ask me

But I always thought it was a way to get Vince off TV. When he comes back (if) I think he'll be a face, he won't want to have his twilight days in the company as a heel imo, no matter how great he was at it

Evil Austin

I don't think so but it could very well be and seeing as Vince is old now he can just work backstage and already hand over the torch to Shane and stuff.

Reaction score
something is wrong with vince.he could be getting senile,who knows?pretty stupid of him to let mick foley go.word is,he's gonna soon be on tna.

luttenwe

Reaction score
I hope it will lead somewhere this time.

Remember the ''I still remember'' note with Booker T and Goldust