• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince Russo vs. Jim Cornette: End of the feud?

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For the younger wrestling fans, the names Vince Russo and/or Jim Cornette may not ring any bells so in that case, just do some research :))))

For those that are well aware of this ongoing feud spanning around 15 years, you've probably heard of the latest heated exchange between these two individuals, Cornette's challenge via his podcast and Russo's "apology" response. Well, apparently things went a step further and according to several sources, Russo filed an order of protection against Cornette yesterday.

My understanding is that PWinsider were the first to break the news so I feel its only appropriate I use their link:

VINCE RUSSO FILES ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST JIM CORNETTE, FULL DETAILS | PWInsider.com

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
Vince files an EPO AFTER Corny admits defeat?
200.gif

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
I, just like many fans, have followed their "feud" during the years but it became too much after Cornette was threatening Russo's family and wished death on them. That's not cool. Everybody who followed their "feud" knew that at first Russo ignored Cornette while on the other side Cornette made 500 shoot videos about Russo until he became what he wanted, an reaction, after so many years. Cornette is a sad man