• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince....retires?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
one thing to consider:

Vince McMahon has officially retired as WWE CEO.

this does NOT mean he's stepping away from creative, hence why I wont celebrate too much. this could be simbolic in nature, he's still on the board of directors and majority owner etc etc.

Sabretooth

FUCKING FINALLY. Maybe now we’ll actually get a fucking normal product. I honestly can’t believe this though. I thought that fucker would run the company until he died in his office. This is honestly crazy and it’s very interesting to see what if anything changes. And shit, they could end up way worse for all I know. It’s not easy to adapt when your leader of 40 years leaves.

Deezy

DZ PZ
FUCKING FINALLY. Maybe now we’ll actually get a fucking normal product. I honestly can’t believe this though. I thought that fucker would run the company until he died in his office. This is honestly crazy and it’s very interesting to see what if anything changes. And shit, they could end up way worse for all I know. It’s not easy to adapt when your leader of 40 years leaves.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Rosie

Dark Side
one thing to consider:

this does NOT mean he;s stepping away from creative, hence why I wont celebrate too much. this could be simbolic in nature, he's still on the board of directors and majority owner etc etc.

Yeah, that is a good point. But there is a chance he'll go out of the creative side of things eventually.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
one thing to consider:

this does NOT mean he's stepping away from creative, hence why I wont celebrate too much. this could be simbolic in nature, he's still on the board of directors and majority owner etc etc.
Yeah, he’s not gone completely, but I feel like the Triple H announcement coming hours before this one seems like he’s lost a lot of his sway.