Vince....retires?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Everyone knows Google exists, but typically people are on forums to discuss things with living people.

I’d also say entertainment should establish who characters are. I’d hate to watch a comic book movie that didn’t tell you who a major villain was and the director said to Google who they were instead.

Off topic but AEW did do a video promo before his match on Rampage which is more than they do normally...

I was also taking the mick out of him telling people to google stuff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Don't think that's necessary their will be more Vince news. remove the stupid shit maybe.

I wasn't advocating for locking this thread. This thread is going to stay open forever unless of course, we get a full-on nazi rampage flame fest going on in here. Even then, we might just move those posts to the dumpster.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean he is a better wrestler than Mandy Rose :uhoh
This is just sad.

You don't like my rassler, I'll talk about something you like :reganderp

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Back to the topic

Vince is being accused of serious stuff, me saying he is disgusting for it, in no way is saying WWE is disgusting. One individual can be rotten and that doesn't mean everyone in the business is, BUT he was the man running the show, his influence did affect WWE.

I use the term STAN lightly, but even I know that nothing is perfect, and what is beyond me is Dezzy getting protective of a man that is being accused of s. misconducts and giving hush money.

If anything I'm happy this chapter is closing in the WWE world so I can learn from it, without having to deal with Vince.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
But yeah, telling someone to "google it" is very lazy and inconducive to argumentation and debate. It's why in political stuff, when one side just says, "google it", it usually ends with the debate being dismissed entirely as a waste of time and unproductive.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Everyone knows Google exists, but typically people are on forums to discuss things with living people.

I’d also say entertainment should establish who characters are. I’d hate to watch a comic book movie that didn’t tell you who a major villain was and the director said to Google who they were instead.
What I meant to say, and sorry if I was not clear, is that Deezy expanded on how kpop sucks related to SA,SM and stuff of that matter compared to the topic of Vince.

They decided to find the first link and post it. I know all about this and I'm not denying it in any way, but my intention was to talk about the topic related to the accusations.

Not a why kpop don't suck defense litany.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But yeah, telling someone to "google it" is very lazy and inconducive to argumentation and debate. It's why in political stuff, when one side just says, "google it", it usually ends with the debate being dismissed entirely as a waste of time and unproductive.
The funniest thing I’ve ever seen is when Cenk Uygur was bombing during a debate so he started shouting “Google it. Google it, ya morons.” :cenalol

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What I meant to say, and sorry if I was not clear, is that Deezy expanded on how kpop sucks related to SA,SM and stuff of that matter compared to the topic of Vince.

They decided to find the first link and post it. I know all about this and I'm not denying it in any way, but my intention was to talk about the topic related to the accusations.

Not a why kpop don't suck defense litany.
You’re good. Whataboutism is never a great deflection tactic.

I was also more talking specifically about how Deezy told you to Google it and Booty and Gambit’s jokes that followed. It.

I’ve never been a fan of telling people to Google it on a forum.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
In the spirt of "GOOGLE IT"

I found this video that is quite interesting to me, about the future of some wrestlers with and without Vince.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The funniest thing I’ve ever seen is when Cenk Uygur was bombing during a debate so he started shouting “Google it. Google it, ya morons.” :cenalol

Cenk Uygur isn't exactly the smartest fellow tbh and he's probably one of the worst "liberal" talking heads out there.

Now Christopher Hitchens on the other hand. That man could talk your ear off.

Now I’m sorry to have to begin by disagreeing with His Grace. If you’re going to be a serious grown-up person, and appear to defend the Catholic church in public in front of an educated and literate audience, you simply have to start by making a great number of heartfelt apologies and requests for contrition and forgiveness. Now you might ask <applause> You’re fully entitled to ask, brothers and sisters, who am I to say that? Well, in the jubilee millennium year of 2000 the Vatican spokesman Bishop Piero Marini said, explaining a whole sermon of apology given by His Holiness the Pope, given the number of sins we’ve committed in the course of twenty centuries, reference to them must necessarily be rather summary. Well I think Bishop Marini had that just about right, I’ll have to be summary, too. His Holiness on that occasion—it was March the 12th, 2000, if you wish to look it up—begged forgiveness for, among some other things, the crusades, the Inquisition, the persecution of the Jewish people, in justice towards women, that’s half the human race right there, and the forced conversion of indigenous peoples, especially in South America, the African slave trade, the admission that Galileo was right, and for silence during Hitler’s Final Solution or Shoah. And it doesn’t end there, there are smaller but significant—equally significant—avowals of a very bad conscience. These have included regret for the rape and torture of orphans and other children in church-run schools in almost every country on Earth, from Ireland to Australia. These are very serious matters, and they’re not to be laughed off by the references to the occasional work of Catholic charities. But I draw you attention not just to the apologies, ladies and gentlemen, but to the evasive and euphemistic form that they take. Joseph Ratzinger, the current Pope, considered by some, considered by Catholics to be the Vicar of Christ on Earth, in his comment, one of the few he’s made on the institutionalisation of rape and torture and maltreatment of children in Catholic institutions, he said it’s a very severe crisis which involves us, he said, in the following: in the need for applying to these victims the most loving, pastoral care. Well I’m sorry, they’ve already had that, and to say that this is the response to be laid upon you, by the horrific admission that you’ve already had to make is not accepting responsibility in any adult sense. The same euphemism comes, in the term some Christians allow themselves to be deceived in this way and to act against the gospel, well, anti-Semitism was preached as an official doctrine of the Church until 1964. Do you think that might have something to do with public opinion in Austria, and Bavaria, and Poland, and Lithuania? There’ll come a time, when the church will issue apologies, and explanations, and half-baked appeals for forgiveness for things it’s still doing. I think that there will be an apology for what happened in Rwanda, the most Catholic country in Africa, where priests and nuns and bishops are on trial, for inciting from their pulpits and on the Church’s radio stations and newspapers, the massacre of their brothers and sisters. Staying in Africa, I think it will one day be admitted with shame that it might have been in error to say that AIDS is bad as a disease, very bad, but not quite as bad as condoms are bad, or not as immoral in the same way. I say it in the presence of His Grace, and I say it to his face, the teachings of his church are responsible for the death and suffering and misery of his brother and sister Africans, and he should apologise for it, he should show some shame. For condemning my friend Stephen Fry for his nature, for saying you couldn’t be a member of our church, you’re born in sin. He’s not being condemned for what he does, he’s being condemned for what he is. You’re a child made in the image of God – oh no, you’re not, you’re a smurf, and you can’t join our church and you can’t go to heaven. This is disgraceful, it’s inhuman, it’s obscene, and it comes from a clutch of hysterical, sinister virgins, who’ve already betrayed their charge in the children of their own church. For shame! For shame!

I don’t wish any ill on any fellow primate or mammal of mine, so I don’t at all look forward to the death of Joseph Ratzinger, I don’t, or any other bloke, not really, except for one tiny reason which I ought to confess and share with you. When he dies, there’s quite a long interval till the conclave can meet, and for that whole time, that whole interval—it is a delicious, lucid interlude—there isn’t anyone on Earth who claims to be infallible. Isn’t that nice? All I think, all I want to propose in closing is this: that if the human species is to rise to the full height that’s demanded by its dignity, and by its intelligence, we must all of us move to a state of affairs, where that condition is permanent, and I think we should get on with it. Okay, thank you for having me.

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You’re good. Whataboutism is never a great deflection tactic.

I was also more talking specifically about how Deezy told you to Google it and Booty and Gambit’s jokes that followed. It.

I’ve never been a fan of telling people to Google it on a forum.

Don’t attack me sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler