Vince Planning a New Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
sources: www.f4wonline.com, PWInsider.com

Vince McMahon's 'slow, eating cancer' line at One Night Stand last night is apparently foreshadowing some sort of angle involving him.

So i guess he has cancer now? That's my guess

Miller

Reaction score
I hope it's not true, but from whats going on at raw it's not looking good. Though the matches so far have been pretty good with all these title defenses like they used to do.

Soulpower

Didn't this happen before, with the NWO?

Edit: Maybe he'll kill the WWE with poison, with the.... Blue World Order!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dang and I was hoping for us to see the last of him..

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah SP is right thats what he said in bringing the NWO back so I dont get why he said it now. If this is a cancer angle we only can pray that is one that will get scrapped.

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
Could Vince actually have cancer? Just putting it out there because think about it, when people have cancer a lot of the time they need radiation treatment, with that they lose their hair as a result. Hence the hair vs hair match maybe? Getting his head shaved before being treated would mean no one would suspect. Anyway just like i said before, just putting it out there.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Could Vince actually have cancer? Just putting it out there because think about it, when people have cancer a lot of the time they need radiation treatment, with that they lose their hair as a result. Hence the hair vs hair match maybe? Getting his head shaved before being treated would mean no one would suspect. Anyway just like i said before, just putting it out there.

Good point. Never actually thought about it. Then again, his hair is growing back :S

Kaedon

Reaction score
Before it was just a line to explain why they nWo was back. However id he continues to harp in it, it becomes a storyline. 1 Line does NOT = Storyline.

3lions

Reaction score
As soon as he made that comment at ONS, I immediately assumed that it would signal the start of a new storyline, where Vince battles cancer. If this is true, then I have no interest in it at all. Many people (myself included) have been affected by cancer in some sort of way, whhher it be personally or a loved one suffering from the illness. If WWE wants to go in this direction, then the company will have lost all my respect, as well as a lot of other's too.

If Vince truly does have cancer (as was suggested above), then it should be kept in private or be announced publicly, in a dignified way. Not in a storyline where he goes mental and blames it on his cancer. That is cold, even for WWE.